What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

we dont need other shoulder for our help..
we already mentioned to enhance capability for two fronts.

India should change their minds. Do not continue to show of force in South Asia, give peace in South Asia.

we dont need other shoulder for our help..
we already mentioned to enhance capability for two fronts.

You don't need help, really?

How about this?
actually i feel happy,when china rises more,coz it provides oppurtunity to west to bash china and to grow india with western help...i hope india always remain second to china

How about this?
actually i feel happy,when china rises more,coz it provides oppurtunity to west to bash china and to grow india with western help...i hope india always remain second to china

no hope required.

How about this?

read carefully wat u guys typed above?
i mentioned,we dont need help of others in war like u guys are saying china will go with pak against india.
again i mentioned,we are enhancing ourselves for two fronts alone not with others.
so think watever u can.
and regarding to my signature :lol:,it states only china bashing by west and let the west to stand with india.it is related to development and sanctions etc

and do u think,west will come with india to fight with u ppl???
NO at all,they can provide only tech etc but they wont destroy theirself for india,and we have to do alone wat we can do........................

Which Nation has India occupied. How India became aggressive. India has not launched a war against any country I guess. While you have launched war against India, Vietnam, Russia, Tajikistan, North Korea (could not remember about North Korea) and off course Tibet. Although I don't wanted to bring china, until you mention India as aggressive.

If you Kashmir as Nation, than three nations have occupied it which are India, China and Pakistan. Before saying anything give that land to them, than talk.

About Pakistan stats : War Launched - 4 times, Created tense situation - A lot of time.
Tajikstan and North Korea? what is that about? Russia... right china invaded russia on its own land.

impressive job you ascribe four wars to pakistan. what about goa and skkim?

Number of nations occupied by India: 1 ?

what is goa and skkim?

Goa and Sikkim?? get your history learning brushed up man..

Did we fight Goan or Sikkim Army?

We fought the Portuguese in GOA, and for Sikkim, there is no war at all..

how about sikkim? from sikkim king right?

What do you mean annexation? there were no invasion of sikkim from our part, it was mutual.

Goa was not india's territory. you annex it illegally

Did you see Goa's let alone Indian map? where Goa is situated?

Whose territory was that if not India's? Portuguese? get your facts right here, even Pakistani members wont believe this story.

Back
Top Bottom