What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

Don't worry, after 2001 our friendship with Pakistan became a lot stronger, and we will soon have Gwadar, KKH, and Middle-East pipelines running through Pakistan.

So when India attacks Pakistan's northern areas, they will be directly attacking Chinese interests.

Pakistan was previously closest to the USA. But soon that is going to be us instead. :wave:

Oh, I thought China-Pakistan relationship got the strongest after a few Indians called CD a chi*k.

Oh, I thought China-Pakistan relationship got the strongest after a few Indians called CD a chi*k.

Stay classy Indians. :lol:

No actually, it all started when Nehru stabbed us in the back in 1959.

As for why all your other neighbours (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh) hate you as well, you'll have to ask them.

Don't worry, after 2001 our friendship with Pakistan became a lot stronger, and we will soon have Gwadar, KKH, and Middle-East pipelines running through Pakistan.

So when India attacks Pakistan's northern areas, they will be directly attacking Chinese interests.

Pakistan was previously closest to the USA. But soon that is going to be us instead. :wave:

Considering you guys have destoyed their industries and economy- to your benefit, why would'nt you love them .

Thank you for mentioning the 'less important' word 'India' in your post and honouring us, your majesty.

Wow, you got really upset when I called India "unimportant" didn't you. :lol:

So much so, that you are following me around on every thread.

Typical obsessive behaviour.

And what if Pakistan balkanizes into different nations with the Chinese infrastructure being shared by the different political units? What will China do then?

And I only mention this because the balkanization of Pakistan seems a lot more likely than an Indian invasion.

Wow, you got really upset when I called India "unimportant" didn't you. :lol:

So much so, that you are following me around on every thread.

Typical obsessive behaviour.

What? I just thanked you. Is that how you treat your admirers?

BTW, are you a hot chick that somebody would be obsessed about you? If you're, then I'm obsessed, yes! :lol:

Stay classy Indians. :lol:

No actually, it all started when Nehru stabbed us in the back in 1959.

As for why all your other neighbours (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh) hate you as well, you'll have to ask them.

says the guy from a country where 100% or 99.999999% of the developed world hates.

Back
Top Bottom