What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

The relationship was not that strong yet then. BTW, China was in internal turmoil then due to culture revolution.

Even our military was under attack of the red guards. In addition, many generals were sentence to prisons or got re-educated.

If only you helped them in their wars too.

In 1965 and 1971 China sat by and did nothing while Pakistan lost half its territory.

In 1999 China actually supported the Indian position (lol) by asking the Pakistanis to withdraw to the LOC.

And I only mention this because the balkanization of Pakistan seems a lot more likely than an Indian invasion.

In your wet dreams yes but not otherwise. By the way why does you Indians have to troll on every China Pakistan thread. Don't you guys have anything else to do other then lurking around on PDF.

cann't understand one thing. Why the hell u indians always have to tell us what we should do or what is better for us. can't u guys just mind your own business. please solve your own countries problems first and then come and lecture us.
Its our decision we love china whether it is better for us or not, its our headech, you indians should mind your own business.

India and China were in a race to get it,India won.

Goa was not india's territory. you annex it illegally
That is as true as Macao being Portuguese territory.

Don't troll. The handover of Macao to China was negotiated amicably with the Portuguese government and power was transfered gradually over 12 years.

The twelve years between the signing of the "Sino-Portuguese Declaration" on 13 April 1987 and the transfer of sovereignty on 20 December 1999 were known as "the transition".
Transfer of sovereignty over Macau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whereas Goa was annex from Portugal by military force. Hell you guys even treat it as a military victory.

Result: Decisive Indian victory and incorporation of territories into the Republic of India

1961 Indian annexation of Goa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't troll. The handover of Macao to China was negotiated amicably with the Portuguese government and power was transfered gradually over 12 years.

Transfer of sovereignty over Macau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

whereas Goa was annex from Portugal by military force. Hell you guys even treat it as a military victory.

1961 Indian annexation of Goa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is another thread on the Liberation of Goa:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/80396-1961-indo-portuguese-war.html

Please go through that thread and educate yourself.

Portugal at the time was ruled by a fascist government. India tried many times to negotiate the peaceful return of Goa, but that was impossible at the time. Portugal had a strict policy of keeping all its colonies, no matter the cost.

It is obvious to anyone that, based on georgraphy, history, and demography, Goa is an integral part of India. Just as Macau and Hong Kong are integral parts of China.

If you disagree with that basic fact than it is you who is trolling.

Pakistan - China relations are everlasting.

It is progressive history so nothing strange if some anti-Pakistan ideas edicted powers against it. It is their own problems.
Even we have not explain relations to those who ever played against us.
Just go ahead.

:pakistan::china:

can we circle back to the thread topic that China loves pakistan, and why not! - after all it gets to destoy pakistan's economy, rob it blind under the guise of these so called projects it builds for Pakistan. I woud not wish such a friendship upon my worst enemy.

can we circle back to the thread topic that China loves pakistan, and why not! - after all it gets to destoy pakistan's economy, rob it blind under the guise of these so called projects it builds for Pakistan. I woud not wish such a friendship upon my worst enemy.

I would...

You are right, wonder why India is so stupid to invite China to destroy her economy with all those so-called mega infrastructures?:lol:
news.outlookindia.com | India Invites Chinese Investment in Infrastructure
Btw, ever heard of there are plenty of "suckers" born every seconds in the world and Indians.....thankyou very much for your love :partay:
China replaces US as India’s largest trade partner

Power to Indians's generosity!!:tup:

India's trade deficit with China is by far the highest among its trade partners and could touch $25 billion this year, which would account for around a fifth of India's total expected annual deficit.China PM on India charm offensive, offers trade boost | Reuters:partay:

China's goal is different now.

Before you may think that China supporting Pakistan was only to contain India. Now China will keep supporting Pakistan regardless the existence of India.

We will push Pakistan toward a regional power, so this would make our team stronger to contain against the West.

Back
Top Bottom