What's new

China to provide unconditional support to Pakistan: Ambassador

China's goal is different now.

Before you may think that China supporting Pakistan was only to contain India. Now China will keep supporting Pakistan regardless the existence of India.

We will push Pakistan toward a regional power, so this would make our team stronger to contain against the West.

Good luck with that....... :)

Before you may think that China supporting Pakistan was only to contain India. Now China will keep supporting Pakistan regardless the existence of India.

We will push Pakistan toward a regional power, so this would make our team stronger to contain against the West.

Supporting a failed state to become a regional power is usually not a good idea.

Good luck with that.

You have neutralized MKI? Smerch? T-90?

MKI: What is MKI's biggest advantage, its long range PESA radar which we have effectively neutralized with our combination of 3D Radars and AESA AWACS. Good luck trying to dodge Pakistan's extensive radar network coverage, the art of preemptive strikes that was in favour of India has long been vanished. Besides, i would love to see the MKI with its huge a** RCS dodge the AMRAAM when it homes in.

T90 - Smerch: PA has A100 and Alkhalids, so they cancel each other out.

I don't wan't to get into a pissing contest about different weapons systems, but you need to recheck basic facts.

I am not getting into a pissing contest, i am just talking facts here. I suggest you put down your Indian thinking cap and look from a neutral perspective.

Pakistan would be much better off developing domestic industries, like India has begun to do, than rely on China or any other country.

Pakistan has a very vibrant domestic arms industry and produces most of its own weapons. Research for God's Sake, i am not going to spoon feed you everything.

Actually, I like the present scenario. If our only security threat was Pakistan, our politicians would get lazy and complacent. But with China also as a potential enemy, our military is recieving plenty of funds. We have made more progress in the past 20 years in defence industries than in the 40 years before that.

It's always good to be on your toes.

I agree, the current Indian arms build up has forced PAF to get off their lazy a**es and start their own modernization programs to quickly reduce the gap.

The Indian Army has already conducted numerous exercises to demonstrate Cold Start capability, starting in 2005. Right now the only thing we lack for COld Start are sp artillery; currently we have to rely on towed artillery and air support to support armored offensives, which is not as effective as having organic mobile artillery. But I am sure the Indian Army can still conduct an effective offensive with its present arsenal and capability.

Did you watch the same exercises? Those exercises by no means demonstrated the Cold Start Doctrine. Did you see any changes on the divisional or battalion level? No, so stop making up false claims that do not exist. They still have not figured out what exactly the IBG's would be made off, are they going to be divisional size or semi division size. And over here your claiming that India is conducting exercise based on the Cold Start Doctrine :what:. The Cold Start Doctrine has failed because the premise behind it does not make any sense, anyways if you want to argue about the Cold Start Doctrine than i suggest you bring up this issue on the proper thread. Enough of the derailment of the thread.

And btw, which weapons has Pakistan procured to "pin down" India's IBGs?

MRLS, ATM's, PGM's, Tanks, APC's, AWACS, 3D Radars, net centric data link etc. Instead of derailing the thread, post your concerns on the correct thread.

Supporting a failed state to become a regional power is usually not a good idea.

Good luck with that.

Failed State :woot:, people who live in glass houses dont throw rocks at others.

Don't troll. The handover of Macao to China was negotiated amicably with the Portuguese government and power was transfered gradually over 12 years.

My intention was merely to show the similarity .

Goa was colony,both your Govt and my Govt acknowledged that at that time.

There is no discussion on getting back what belongs to us.

MKI: What is MKI's biggest advantage, its long range PESA radar which we have effectively neutralized with our combination of 3D Radars and AESA AWACS. Good luck trying to dodge Pakistan's extensive radar network coverage, the art of preemptive strikes that was in favour of India has long been vanished. Besides, i would love to see the MKI with its huge a** RCS dodge the AMRAAM when it homes in.

MKIs biggest advantage, along with its long-range radar and "mini-AWACS" data-link capability, is its ability to stay in the air for up to 10 hours at a time and conduct missions up to 8,000 km away. No aircraft that the PAF has comes anywhere near the endurance and long-range capability of the MKI.

Having radars and a few AWACS doesn't make Pakistan invincible.

T90 - Smerch: PA has A100 and Alkhalids, so they cancel each other out.

Why don't you look at the numbers possessed by each side and then tell me if they "cancel out".

India already has over 700 T-90s with 1000 more being built by 2020. Plus the 2,000+ T-72s in service are being upgraded extensively; the M2 Ajeya variants are almost as good as the T-90s.

Unless Pakistan is planning on building over 2,000 Al-Khailds your logic makes no sense.

Pakistan has a very vibrant domestic arms industry and produces most of its own weapons. Research for God's Sake, i am not going to spoon feed you everything.

Don't joke around. I'm not talking about making your own grenades or bullets, even North Korea does that. I'm talking about critical weapon systems like fighters, attack helicopters, warships, mobile SAMs, etc.

Does Pakistan make all those by itself too?

I agree, the current Indian arms build up has forced PAF to get off their lazy a**es and start their own modernization programs to quickly reduce the gap.

PAFs "modernization" programs don't come anywhere near the IAF's rate of modernization.

That shouldn't surprise anybody, considering the disparity in budgets.

Did you watch the same exercises? Those exercises by no means demonstrated the Cold Start Doctrine. Did you see any changes on the divisional or battalion level? No, so stop making up false claims that do not exist. They still have not figured out what exactly the IBG's would be made off, are they going to be divisional size or semi division size. And over here your claiming that India is conducting exercise based on the Cold Start Doctrine :what:. The Cold Start Doctrine has failed because the premise behind it does not make any sense, anyways if you want to argue about the Cold Start Doctrine than i suggest you bring up this issue on the proper thread. Enough of the derailment of the thread.

The exercises demonstrated coordination between the different services and the ability to conduct synchronized mechanized operations, which is obviously the very heart of Cold Start.

The exact operational details of Cold Start and the nature of the IBGs are classified and have not been revealed to the public. That doesn't mean they don't exist. Quite some logic you have.

MRLS, ATM's, PGM's, Tanks, APC's, AWACS, 3D Radars, net centric data link etc. Instead of derailing the thread, post your concerns on the correct thread.

What? Is Pakistan the only country that possesses these weapon systems? Do these make Pakistan untouchable by any military power? Or maybe you are trying to revive that age-old logic with a twist: that one Pakistani AWACS is equivalent to ten Indian AWACS :cheesy:

And don't tell me to stop derailing the thread when it is you who brought up these topics :cheesy:

Failed State :woot:, people who live in glass houses dont throw rocks at others.

No use telling that to me. It was your dear friends the Americans who gave you the label of "failed state".

Thats the point! In my view of Pakistan,it firstlly needs to quit the stupid anti terror war which this country costs too much blood on a bsaic the United States war. Then Pakistan needs to establish a Turkey style poitical system that can effictivelly perform a social and economical reform.After this,we Chinese can step in,providing technology and money assistants to rebuild this country.Considering Pakistans enrichments of natural resouces,it can have a strong heavy industry.I think we offered too much military assistants to them in the past 50 years,its the time we set Pakistan as a good example that a muslim country could be developed through hard working.Its the time that over 200million Pakistanis to reform,and its the time we help them to be a regional power.

And don't tell me to stop derailing the thread when it is you who brought up these topics :cheesy:

You are the one who brought all this up and have failed to prove how China has not been there for Pakistan which is the relevant topic, since you had no evidence to back up that premise you engaged in your usual trolling.

No use telling that to me. It was your dear friends the Americans who gave you the label of "failed state".

Find me a single article that states that US Government has labelled Pakistan a 'failed state'. Stop trolling and show me some hard evidence. The rest of your post, i have answered it in the relevant thread for it.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=79705

You need to stop acting like you own Pakistan. And look after your interest first instead of provoking war with the west.

pakistan_china_military.jpg

Long Live Pak China friendship. Die haters die.;)

Back
Top Bottom