What's new

China to have 4 aircraft carriers, 18 Type 055 destroyers, and 300 J-20 by 2025

Which ones confusing for you? let me help to make you understand. For sure it is confusing for you because your own severe deficiency in physics, also perhaps due to your very limited cognitive ability too, not because it is poorly written as you think!:laughcry:

Which sentence confirming what you say: that meter wave radar can't detect F-35? In fact it clearly says most of the existing stealth aircraft will turn from invisible, to visible :lol:

Nope, you are wrong! it is still based on radar reflection. :laugh:
You clown should use your own IQ (if exists) to understand if a thing exists in a real world or not. You ignorant believe to everything that fit your own ignorance.

Because someone says he/she can turn F35 into visible you believe it.

you are idiot!

You clown should use your own IQ (if exists) to understand if a thing exists in a real world or not. You ignorant believe to everything that fit your own ignorance.

Because someone says he/she can turn F35 into visible you believe it.

you are idiot!

Again you are talking about yourself :laugh:

If you failed to read an article, then why telling other as a clown? in fact I am willing to help you to understand it.
Why always blame citation as poorly written if the problem is with your own IQ? :laugh:

It should be you who are clown without IQ here .. I start to suspect now that you didn't even pass high school then no wonder has no basic understanding in Physics nor ability in reading comprehension.:laughcry:

Again you are talking about yourself :laugh:

If you failed to read an article, then why telling other as a clown? in fact I am willing to help you to understand it.
Why always blame citation as poorly written if the problem is with your own IQ? :laugh:

It should be you who are clown without IQ here .. I start to suspect now that you didn't even pass high school then no wonder has no basic understanding in Physics nor ability in reading comprehension.:laughcry:
If you understand the subject then you must explain it by your own words. In contrast you don’t. The only things you provide here are low level trollings.
The article you posted says it, it is not simply based on classical radar reflection.

„The reason for the stealth aircraft to be detected is the wavelength of the radar, a radar operating in L-band produces wavelengths with comparable size to the aircraft itself and should exhibit scattering in the resonance region rather than the optical region“.

So if true, then it should not be difficult for F35 to destroy the emitting resonance, in the similar way in the world of acoustics.

If you understand the subject then you must explain it by your own words. In contrast you don’t. The only things you provide here are low level trollings.
The article you posted says it, it is not simply based on classical radar reflection.

„The reason for the stealth aircraft to be detected is the wavelength of the radar, a radar operating in L-band produces wavelengths with comparable size to the aircraft itself and should exhibit scattering in the resonance region rather than the optical region“.

I did, but you cant grasp it.
Thats why I am asking which part from my explanation that you still dont understand.

Dont blame other if the problem lies with your own IQ.

What you mean by "classical radar reflection"?
It is still by radar reflection, not by resonance. Which part of sentence that you interpret by resonance? scattering in resonance region doesnt mean radar work by resonance as you think. It is difficult to understand for you indeed if you dont have basic in physics :laughcry:

I did, but you cant grasp it.
Thats why I am asking which part from my explanation that you still dont understand.

Dont blame other if the problem lies with your own IQ.

What you mean by "classical radar reflection"?
It is still by radar reflection, not by resonance. Which part of sentence that you interpret by resonance? scattering in resonance region doesnt mean radar work by resonance as you think. It is difficult to understand for you indeed if you dont have basic in physics :laughcry:
So what do you ignorant understand under “resonance”? It’s Resonanz or what?

Ok I read the article, you too?
First, it’s very poor written, confusing in many parts. Second, it confirms what I say: meter wave radar can’t detect F35. There is a possibility of detection though. It’s not based on radar reflection but resonance. That is new, I read it to find out how it works exactly.

The question is how the radar can detect resonance in hundreds km away? Even if it works, I am pretty sure, the F35 developer will produce a countermeasure against F35 emitting resonance.

System at most gives an idea that stealth target is coming at it
from some unknown distance away.
Better than nothing but no way to know accurately enough to fire at the plane.

Again, your slow clumsy granny F-35B dare not to come close to our ships with your old granny vintage harpoon...
And your 3 little subs been gang raped under seaby our 100s ships with advanced towed sonars and anti-sub missiles ... LMAO...
And this does not even taking into consideration of our J20s can be on our carriers within minutes if needed, and our 095s are patrolling the ocean right now at this moment...

I have to keep repeating that you do not have 100 ocean going warships as the Type-056 corvette cannot fight in open ocean.
It is 30 frigates + 20 DDGs that can be deployed but remember some of them will have to stay behind to protect the DF-26Ds from attack by cruise missiles launched from UK SSNs.

No proof that Type-095SSN has been deployed and even if it was, getting to Astute level of performance would be a massive leap from Type-093B but I am willing to say they will reach that level as China seems to have made good progress with their nuclear SSNs.

F-35B will stay just over 100km away from your ships at high altitude but able to get to within 5-10 km if it went in for a bombing mission from wave-height.

OK, since you keep insisting that the J-20s can be put on your carriers within minutes, do you have any evidence that the J-20 pilots have practiced landing and taking off from your carriers? It is not the same as taking off an landing on a static and long runway on land.
I am willing to forget about strengthening the airframe/landing gear, modifying the flight control system and also the WS-10B engine to be able to handle salt water.

I have to keep repeating that you do not have 100 ocean going warships as the Type-056 corvette cannot fight in open ocean.
It is 30 frigates + 20 DDGs that can be deployed but remember some of them will have to stay behind to protect the DF-26Ds from attack by cruise missiles launched from UK SSNs.

700 PLAN ship cannot be in open ocean, just because they have to be around mainland shore in order to protect DF-26 from tiny numbers of UK vintage ships Type 45 and Type 22? what a pathetic joke :laughcry:

Do you understand that DF-26 range is much farther than that of Tomahawk? Not to mention H-6 that carry LARSM; and how many Tomahawk that UK Navy has? its just a suicidal and stupid attempt for UK Navy to approach their predator. :omghaha:

No proof that Type-095SSN has been deployed and even if it was, getting to Astute level of performance would be a massive leap from Type-093B but I am willing to say they will reach that level as China seems to have made good progress with their nuclear SSNs.

Same like J-10. World knows they are in PLAAF service a decade later.
https://www.popsci.com/new-chinese-submarine-simulator-provides-clues-future-naval-power/

In fact no proof that Astute is massive leap from Type-093B as per your claim. It is a delusional claim from a fanboy just like your other claim that vintage Seawolf could intercept YJ-100 and DF-26 :laughcry:

F-35B will stay just over 100km away from your ships at high altitude but able to get to within 5-10 km if it went in for a bombing mission from wave-height.

The fatty clumsy F-35B will be in a bombing mission but still can kill J-15 ... oh yea? :laugh:

OK, since you keep insisting that the J-20s can be put on your carriers within minutes, do you have any evidence that the J-20 pilots have practiced landing and taking off from your carriers? It is not the same as taking off an landing on a static and long runway on land.
I am willing to forget about strengthening the airframe/landing gear, modifying the flight control system and also the WS-10B engine to be able to handle salt water.

What make you think J-15 pilots have to struggle and take months to learn to fly J20 from carrier?

GgdBlHI.jpg

R58%20%281%29.jpg

Last edited:

The type 056 is not very suitable for long range operation, I mean not very suitable, but does not mean it can not... With our numerous fleet replenishment ships, they can go anywhere we want... Modern time ships with 1500 tons displacement are much easier to sail in the ocean than those WWII 1000 ton class destroyers which were everywhere in the open ocean... And for our active ships, we have ~30 large destroyers, 30+2 type 054/054As and another 10+ frigates with 2000+ ton displacement, and then the type 056s... And don't forget our ~70 subs including the type 095s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_People's_Liberation_Army_Navy_ships
We don't even have to split them if we go with the ASBM strategy, we will just keep them all around our ASBMs and watch with a cup of tea when your carriers are sunk by them, and your 3 subs been gang raped...lol...

As for your F35, your shameless claim here again with ZERO support... Your fatty slow clumsy dare not to come close to 300km distance to our fleet with Harpoons which will make your stealth a joke, and dare not to come 100km distance even without loads on the external hardpoint. Our powerful radar will guide our missile to kill them all like crush a fly... And 5-10 km?? You mean you are Kamakazi??? You are within reach of the infrared sensors and visible eyes... You are a joke proved...

And now you bring up the availability of planes and training of landing...lol
Since you joke can never provide any link or ref or source for you B.S.. This is what I have found for you:
Majority of your dozen F35B are for your airforce, which like our J20s, you assume could not land on the carriers and be used in open sea battle...Although you are B.S....First F35B of your own taking off from your carrier with out US assistance is just a very recent thing... Which means you don't even have a dozen F35B available in your navy, not even close to that.. May be just 1 or 2... Now, Even a dozen of your F35Bs on your carriers are still years away... Your 1 or 2 F35bs will be gang raped even by our J15s...
As our carriers are like this:
timg

while your master's carriers are essentially look like this:
BP190035021.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And remember, all our previous discussion, we all bought your B.S. that we can only shot down your DOZEN joke plane by SAMs... But do not forget that our J15s can be guided by our radar and anti stealth radar to the rough position of your fatty clumsy F35Bs and kill them too. Remember, your AA missiles only have ~70km range, and will be even less in real operation, which means, if you want to attack our plane, you are also locked by our planes and ships too.... As your plane is slow and clumsy, you have ZERO chance to escape, while our J15s supported by our ships and they are agile and fast, have way better chance to get rid of your missiles... BTW, we have far more planes than you as well... This is just another bonus for us too as the previous discussion the J15s are excluded by your B.S, and provided you must have at least a DOZEN F35B available for your navy.... And remember, another clumsy plane claimed to be super duper which can shoot down any planes within long distance is the F-4 phantom, which turned out to be a joke and been shot down numerous times by our J-6/mig-19s.... lol...

Last edited:
@The Accountant

Look you are not Chinese and so no need to get blinded by nationalism like the Chinese posters here.

How is a land-based J-20 going to get involved in an open ocean battle thousands of Kms away from China?

You aware of the serious work and time that will be required to make the J-20 carrier capable?

Please stay out of this if you do not have anything meaningful to contribute.

I am not blinded by any nationalism. In comparision to USA China still need to be achieve alot but UK. Do you really think that UK has any chance of even defending its mainland in one on one against China ?

Regarding J20s. Ever heard of aerial refuelling and SEAD operations ? when 120 strategic bombers of China with each having 6 supersonic missiles under protection of aerial refuelling capable J20s, F35, J10, J15 and J16s come to the air then I would really like to see how UKs tiny fleet will defend against 720 incoming missiles just from the strategic bombers alone.

I have not even acconted for J11 and anti ship ballistic missiles.

China has long surpassed UK and for that matter any other country's military capabilities except for USA and NATO combined. This is a reality and anyone who is denying it is living in a fool's paradise.

Rot in piss muricunts! Their slave cheerleading brigade will rot too lol.

Fix your own sentence.

You can google the meaning of resonance, my understanding is the same.
Ok let’ see. It’s You that posted the first link of an article. In this article a chinese military expert claims China meter wave radars can detect F35 and the radars can guide missiles to destroy it. So he is talking of wave length of 1 meter and more, I assume.

The second article you posted claims L band radars can detect F35 by resonance.
L band radars operate with wave length of 15-30cm.

how do you explain the difference?

About resonance: can do you explain how this resonance comes from? And how can a radar detect it?

F35 total program costs are about $1.5 trilion. You mean the PLA can neutralize the plane by assembling a cheap radar it can build it a garage?

Ok let’ see. You posted the first link of an article. In this article a chinese military expert claims China meter wave radars can detect F35 and the radars can guide missiles to destroy it. So wave length of 1 meter and more.

The second article you posted claims L band radars can detect F35 by resonance.
L band radars operate with wave length of 15-30cm.

how do you explain the difference?

About resonance: can do you explain how this resonance comes from? And how can a radar detect it?
I think all of who has knowledge of radars knows that all anti stealth radars are for detection purposes at long ranges and tracking can be done only on short ranges.

How the Chinese have overcome this challenge is still unknown but apparently they have devised some sort of strategy to counter this. With advance computers and algorithms this is a possibility that Chinese are using a method of lock after launch theory in which a missile is launch on a general area based on detection coordinates with a active seeker with a bi-directional data link to keep on guiding the missile on detection range and once missile get closed enough to lock on the stealth target then they attack. By using this approach the kill ratio will not be lesser than current BVR against conventional aircraft but still even if it is 25% then it means for each stealth aircraft the SAM has to launch 4 missiles. If each missiles cost adversary 1.5 million dollars than taking down a 100 million dollar plus plane spending 6 million dollars of missiles is not a bad bargain.

By the way current BVR also use similar methodology however, as the current BVRs has trackable coordinates therefore there area of launch is more precise as compared to scnario mentioned above, however, all the BVRs get locked onto its target several seconds after its launch and if an aircraft changes its course significantly then there is a big chance of BVR missing the target unless BVR is dual data link like Meteor or AMRAAM-D

F35 total program costs are about $1.5 trilion. You mean the PLA can neutralize the plane by assembling a cheap radar it can build it a garage?

Its not the radar but the current computing powers of digital computers that can process the distorted signals filter the noise and can get the data you extracted.

For example, a recently developed quantum microphone is so sensitive that it can measure a sound of phonon. What is phonon? A phonon is smallest particle of sound energy and it is trillion trillion time smaller then the sound energy created by power source that can light a small bulb for 1 second.

I think all of who has knowledge of radars knows that all anti stealth radars are for detection purposes at long ranges and tracking can be done only on short ranges.

How the Chinese have overcome this challenge is still unknown but apparently they have devised some sort of strategy to counter this. With advance computers and algorithms this is a possibility that Chinese are using a method of lock after launch theory in which a missile is launch on a general area based on detection coordinates with a active seeker with a bi-directional data link to keep on guiding the missile on detection range and once missile get closed enough to lock on the stealth target then they attack. By using this approach the kill ratio will not be lesser than current BVR against conventional aircraft but still even if it is 25% then it means for each stealth aircraft the SAM has to launch 4 missiles. If each missiles cost adversary 1.5 million dollars than taking down a 100 million dollar plus plane spending 6 million dollars of missiles is not a bad bargain.

By the way current BVR also use similar methodology however, as the current BVRs has trackable coordinates therefore there area of launch is more precise as compared to scnario mentioned above, however, all the BVRs get locked onto its target several seconds after its launch and if an aircraft changes its course significantly then there is a big chance of BVR missing the target unless BVR is dual data link like Meteor or AMRAAM-D

Its not the radar but the current computing powers of digital computers that can process the distorted signals filter the noise and can get the data you extracted.

For example, a recently developed quantum microphone is so sensitive that it can measure a sound of phonon. What is phonon? A phonon is smallest particle of sound energy and it is trillion trillion time smaller then the sound energy created by power source that can light a small bulb for 1 second.
That’s not new. It’s a race between stealth and radar.

The US is far ahead of anybody though they began developing stealth aircraft and other countermeasures during the Vietnam war as a means against North Vietnam radar guided missiles.

We can assume the US has a means, too against Russia and China stealth aircraft. Believing the US not developing anti stealth radars is naive.

About phonon, it sounds interesting, I didn’t know it. Can you post the link?

Back
Top Bottom