What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
World loves China
And every country hates India
Good !!! I wasnt knowing that

Thanks

Only the racist Western imperialism and their minions hate China, but it doesn't matter as their days are numbered from now.

Wow, the grammar police are here.

Too bad your own punctuation and grammar leave something to be desired.

Where are your full stops?
You "wasnt knowing that"? Are you serious?

Teach tht grammar skills to u r Premier .
He comes and speaks Ching Chang Chong which no one understands

yeh China is threatening Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka by helping them in development projects

The article says nothing about Pakistan or Bangladesh or Sri Lanka. They are inconsequential to the discussion, why try to derail the thread when the antagonistic countries are specifically mentioned?

I don't believe that India will ever truly be able to compete with us.

Even Goldman Sachs predictions of the FAR future, show India lagging behind China.

As for the India of today... well I'm sure you know.

But there is nobody can't convince the Indian posters.

They still insists that they represent the quality, yet China merely has quanlity but no quality. Gimme a break, it has been 50 years, yet they haven't learned anything.

Teach tht grammar skills to u r Premier .
He comes and speaks Ching Chang Chong which no one understands

LOL! You try insult other people for their grammar, yet YOU say things like "I wasnt knowing that". :rofl:

And for your information, "Ching chong" is a racist insult, though I don't expect anything else from you Indians.

Ching chong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ching chong is an ethnic slur sometimes employed by Americans and other speakers of the English language to mock people of Chinese ancestry, or other Asians who may look Chinese.

Only the racist Western imperialism and their minions hate China, but it doesn't matter as their days are numbered from now.

Really, so let us see who loves China today. Umm..... for sure Pakistan, of course Sudan for the arms, also Iran and then Venezuela and Liberia?? ?Come on, get off the high horse. China needs to find a place in the international polity. The policy of shooting from behind will not work for too long. It is only now China is feeling the heat of being on the radar. Till now, this factor was missing. So time to mature and tread carefully. If you really think that countries are minions, then why doesn't China start by even taking over Taiwan? All this talk of waging a war and some sort of ancient righteousness is hot air. China's first war from now will be its last too. Mark these words and just hope that nothing foolish like that occurs.

@ChineseTiger, please edit that last post. We shouldn't fall to their level.

LOL! You try insult other people for their grammar, yet YOU say things like "I wasnt knowing that". :rofl:

And for your information, "Ching chong" is a racist insult, though I don't expect anything else from you Indians.

Ching chong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why wasting time with a white wannabe who suffers from inferiority complex?

"Ching Chong" was a racist term invented by white people against the Chinese people, yet he believes that he can make fun of us like he is a white man.

I don't believe that India will ever truly be able to compete with us.

Even Goldman Sachs predictions of the FAR future, show India lagging behind China.

As for the India of today... well I'm sure you know.

Nothing changes with your belief. It is not worth zilch. The only consistent thing is change and also in international economics, wealth flows to find an equilibrium. So let us not be so cocky, shall we?

Why wasting time with a white wannabe who suffers from inferiority complex?

"Ching Chong" was a racist term invented by white people against the Chinese, yet he believes he can make fun of us like he is a white man.

Check out the Lo'real and Dior etc. copies sale out of any of the "Tangs". That will be a good indicator of the wannabee community. Instead of shooting off insults, try to put forward arguments please for why do you think that China's neighbours should not be wary of it.

And no one can understand that why Indians are cow piss drinkers. :D

So do you really like the Chicken feel and the cow tail soup. What about pig knuckles? Lookee here my friend, you know your culture and food and drinking habits better. Do you really want to take the discussion there. I have still about an hour before my connecting flight. I will be happy to indulge you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom