What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

So you have destroyed US infrastructure? The same infrastructure that fecilitates thousands of Chinese students in getting PhD's in cutting edge technologies?

Your monetary policy is damaging to the US but it won't affect you in the long run?

I have neither a big enough face nor a big enough palm for your post.

As long as the US dollar is abolished as the International Currency, US can't print any paper steal the goods from other nations.

That's our goal. :partay:

Only spineless country like Japan needs US market to sustain their economic growth.

With increasing purchasing power among Chinese citizen, we can sustain our economic growth with our domestic market. GM needs the 20 million car market from China to keep them from bankrupting. Yet Chinese buyers have more choice of picking European or Japanese/Korean cars.

Once Walmart moved out their factories from China, it gonna damage more to them than to China. They don't have other choice, other nations don't have a line of manufacturing production that keeps the price low with the adequate quality. If Walmart can't survive, then there will be another 2 million job loss in US, think about that.

ok, you are some misguided person and dont have a clue about how global economics works. I will call you a Chinese supremacist along with other such supremacists around the world and leave it at that.

This thread is getting more and more ridiculous. There's no chance except in a Taiwan contingency that China will be involved in a full-scale war.

The talk of J-20 and T-50 are all meaningless. Unless Vietnamese leaders get funny and decide to invade Cambodia again, any potential conflict between China and Vietnam will be local skirmish over some rocks in the South China Sea. I highly doubt either China or Vietnam will risk escalation by sending in their 5th gen aircrafts.

This topic was creating by Indian poster just to become ridiculous.

ok, you are some misguided person and dont have a clue about how global economics works. I will call you a Chinese supremacist along with other such supremacists around the world and leave it at that.

Forget about economics , he even has low grammar skills.
He will found the mistake and
We will find the mistake

Just trying to tell to Walmart and GM to withdraw from China, we don't have any problem with that.

Yeah, the time of USA is over, now it starts with the reign of PRC, deal with that!

This topic was creating by Indian poster just to become ridiculous.

Yeah, the Indian members here have nothing to do but cry and flame. :no:

Ask India's neighbours who is the biggest nuisance in the region.

China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh... all of them have a reason to dislike or even to hate India.

The thing that annoys them the most though, is the realization that China perceives India as insignificant. And even America does too, if you look at the recent polls. :D

China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh... all of them have a reason to dislike or even to hate India.

The thing that annoys them the most though, is the realization that China perceives India as insignificant. And even America does too, if you look at the recent polls. :D

Certainly, 1962 is not enough for India.

Forget about economics , he even has low grammar skills.
He will found the mistake and
We will find the mistake

Wow, the grammar police are here.

Too bad your own punctuation and grammar leave something to be desired.

Where are your full stops? :disagree:

World loves China
And every country hates India
Good !!!

I wasnt knowing that

You "wasnt knowing that"? Are you serious?

World loves China
And every country hates India
Good !!! I wasnt knowing that

Thanks

Wow, the grammar police are here.

Too bad your own punctuation and grammar leave something to be desired.

India always enjoys to be mentally enslaved by Anglo-Saxon culture.

A spineless country borns from a colony can't compete with us.

old habits die hard........................same applies to u.

I told u once,the countries u mentioned are not represented by the trolls here :P,
secondly the recent polls shows afghanistan,NK,pakistan before india....:azn:
so are u getting my point.
so CD come out of well and see the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom