What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to believe China is surrounded by countries capable of even thinking of attacking China. That is not the Case. Japan and Korea are now heavily dependent on the Chinese Economy for stability. Russia depends heavily on selling China natural resources to keep its economy chugging along. Israel, Australia, and Singapore? Are you kidding me? Taiwan knows it will be a crater if it tries to attack China or even houses foreign troops there. As for India despite help from almost all the advanced countries can not make an entirely self sufficient weapons industry.

1. It is always Taiwan+US. You cannot crater Taiwan without cratering the US, EU and NATO.
2. Trade is different from military engagement. The US is dependent on Chinese imports too. But, we also know of a world where there were no Chinese imports. No one complained. None of these countries will suffer anything if China stopped manufacturing tomorrow and goes back to its pre-1980s era. We have been there and it hasnt been that bad. China will suffer too from trade stoppages. Trade stoppages affect everybody, China included. This whole war assumption is based on everyone being ok with going back to a pre-Chinese slave labor era. I dont see why not. India, America,Vietnam, Indonesia, South Asian countries can partially pickup the manufacturing slack. Yeah, we may have to pay more for our goods. But might be a better solution in the long run than promoting depressed slave labor wages in China, which makes it a belligerent nation to contend with.
3. China depends on natural resources from Russia and other countries to chug along.
4. America is now exporting a lot to China and therefore we will lose in a trade collapse as well. But that is exactly my point. No one is going to fight with China over trade. The system is already balanced enough that it will be foolish for anyone to do this.
5. The only scenario is when China becomes belligerent for whatever reasons and thinks it can take on the world or something. At that time, the Chinese manufacturing tap can be simply turned off. All the countries in your neighborhood lived in a pre trillion dollar china and will continue to exist.

1. It is always Taiwan+US. You cannot crater Taiwan without cratering the US, EU and NATO.
2. Trade is different from military engagement. The US is dependent on Chinese imports too. But, we also know of a world where there were no Chinese imports. No one complained. None of these countries will suffer anything if China stopped manufacturing tomorrow and goes back to its pre-1980s era. We have been there and it hasnt been that bad. China will suffer too from trade stoppages. Trade stoppages affect everybody, China included. This whole war assumption is based on everyone being ok with going back to a pre-Chinese slave labor era. I dont see why not. India, America,Vietnam, Indonesia, South Asian countries can partially pickup the manufacturing slack. Yeah, we may have to pay more for our goods. But might be a better solution in the long run than promoting depressed slave labor wages in China, which makes it a belligerent nation to contend with.
3. China depends on natural resources from Russia and other countries to chug along.
4. America is now exporting a lot to China and therefore we will lose in a trade collapse as well. But that is exactly my point. No one is going to fight with China over trade. The system is already balanced enough that it will be foolish for anyone to do this.
5. The only scenario is when China becomes belligerent for whatever reasons and thinks it can take on the world or something. At that time, the Chinese manufacturing tap can be simply turned off. All the countries in your neighborhood lived in a pre trillion dollar china and will continue to exist.

Take care of your own $hitty economy before dreaming how to demolish us.

Get real man, all these countries are nothing to us right now.

Japan and Korea are just tiny bugs, India is just an oversized cattle, Russia is just a starving bear. China fears no one. We only think more about US who is our biggest enemy.

And what is ur nation,fat panda:lol: lazily eating bamboos in a misconception that due to its size nobody will dare to attack it,but 1 think it forget that due to its large size it is unnecessarily attracting attention,everybody is watching it.

What? Japan and Korea were developed nations even before China's resurgence. The low costs of China has only helped these countries get richer and buy more arms. All those cost savings passed on by Chinese slave labor wages have to have been used for something. We know what the US used it for. Fight more wars, which is unfortunate. I am thinking Japan and Korea probably used it to buy weapons. My take is the savings generated by advanced nations have directly helped these nations buy military equipment. Which is unfortunate and one of the negative consequences of producing goods at depressed wages. Now that you've put money in the hands of your adversaries through your hard work, you want to take them on in a war. Does that even make sense?

And what is ur nation,fat panda:lol: lazily eating bamboos in a misconception that due to its size nobody will dare to attack it,but 1 think it forget that due to its large size it is unnecessarily attracting attention,everybody is watching it.

Yet the fat panda can take over the World. Isn't that impressive? :wave:

2007LD1.jpg

You mean our per capita income which is 10 times larger than yours and thanks to your slave labor wages, we are able to save more of, in return pay more taxes, which our government uses to create more military equipment and sell to your friendly neighbors, and make more money of?? We can afford a price rise in Oil. But can the Chinese do that? Nope. Energy security is key. No one will wage a trade war with china. All of us lose. But your hard work definitely has put more money in our pockets, a little of which we have used to counter balance your ambitions. It is all a balance. I see nothing wrong with that. And get over your paranoid self, no one is even remotely trying to demolish China. Who would gain anything out of that? We want you to work hard for us.

You mean our per capita income which is 10 times larger than yours and thanks to your slave labor wages, we are able to save more of, in return pay more taxes, which our government uses to create more military equipment and sell to your friendly neighbors, and make more money of?? We can afford a price rise in Oil. But can the Chinese do that? Nope. Energy security is key. No one will wage a trade war with china. All of us lose. But your hard work definitely has put more money in our pockets, a little of which we have used to counter balance your ambitions. It is all a balance. I see nothing wrong with that. And get over your paranoid self, no one is even remotely trying to demolish China. Who would gain anything out of that? We want you to work hard for us.

A slave labored country has successfully destroying US' infrastructure and pretending to lend money to you guys.

My government's monetary policy is definitely successful to damage the US economy. :tup:

This thread is getting more and more ridiculous. There's no chance except in a Taiwan contingency that China will be involved in a full-scale war.

The talk of J-20 and T-50 are all meaningless. Unless Vietnamese leaders get funny and decide to invade Cambodia again, any potential conflict between China and Vietnam will be local skirmish over some rocks in the South China Sea. I highly doubt either China or Vietnam will risk escalation by sending in their 5th gen aircrafts.

A slave labored country has successfully destroying US' infrastructure and pretending to lend money to you guys.

My government's monetary policy is definitely successful to damage US economy. :tup:

:lol:

So you have destroyed US infrastructure? The same infrastructure that fecilitates thousands of Chinese students in getting PhD's in cutting edge technologies?

Your monetary policy is damaging to the US but it won't affect you in the long run?

I have neither a big enough face nor a big enough palm for your post.

Dont you get it? If you destroy the US infrastructure, the bonds your government holds will be worth zero dollars. Are you able to think? Ever heard of the phrase "shooting in your foot"? You cannot win solely in today's world. Everything is balanced/counter balanced already. You cannot win without losing heavily. The world has become interconnected. This is the reason no one will go to war with China and neither will China. This is the reason why we are cutting our defense budget by billions of dollars because we know that the world is already sufficiently balanced that no one country can do anything by itself. The war will be over resources. And that wont be a militaristic war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom