What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-50 is a great addition to Vietnam's Airforce whether you want to admit it or not. Let's not get all worked up with the T-50 will have a larger RCS than a J-20 argument again. From 2009 to 2010 we spent like $6 billion dollars to acquire warplanes and submarines so it's not like we don't have $6 billion just to spend on the T-50 in 7-8 years.

T-50 costs no less than 100 million per unit, even your military expenditures hike up to 10 billion, are you going to spend it all just for few squadrons of T-50?

Boing already had said that it will be in league of %th gen,though not as better as F-35,it is not at all 4.5

point is no one with access to true 5th generation birds is going to buy it. Only Korea and Japan might get it as they have no access to real 5th generation birds for now

Let's not get into the what if scenarios shall we. It's pointless because it didn't happen this way. What if we had half as much firepower as the UN army during the Korean war? Well we would have crushed them into dust. But this is pointless because we didn't have the firepower

The problem with u is that u jump before understanding,for consecutive times i mentioned that greater number of troops have not resulted in alternate history but a slight different outcome,I never said we may have emerged victorious due to obivious reason's(that we lacked training,equipments),i am reiterating this for the 3rd time,but r hell bent on ur rhetoric,when the hell I said India would have won if the troop level was matched.

According to the U.S, F15SE 's frontal RCS is the same as F-35; that's their main sale pitch for this bird I believe. F-35 is about $150 mil/piece while F 15SE is about 100 million. If anyone buys these birds, they'll have a chance to test them with their radar network

Frontal RCS perhaps but anything else is far inferior as it was not designed from the beginning to be a stealth bird. I would pay the extra 50 million if I wee you.

Vietnam is a country with no conscience.

Initially China help you to kick out the French. Actually your great leader Hồ Chí Minh maintains a very good relationship with our leaders. That is also why we have sent so much help to you throughout your struggle with the French, the South Vietnam as well as U.S.

China was so poor then but we still provided military equipments, food and other staples, military training, engineers, military personnel and etc. So many Chinese donated their lives there.

When Hồ Chí Minh died, when US withdrew and you get the south as well. Vietnam suddenly came back to bite us.

Just like the story of peasant and the snake: peasant found a frozen snake. He showed his sympathy and put it close to his check to warm it up trying to save its life. The snake came back from dead and then bite the peasant.

Vietnam has a very detailed breakdown of all the aides in term of medical, food, military equipment she received from the USSR, Warsaw Pact, and China. it's just that your dubious claim that the Chinese and Russian were manning SAM sites that the U.S were afraid of that I can't take it seriously ..we all know that the SAM sites in Vietnam were hit like no tomorrow during the war

Frontal RCS perhaps but anything else is far inferior as it was not designed from the beginning to be a stealth bird. I would pay the extra 50 million if I wee you.

The problem is what Vietnam would have to do to get on the partner list for F-35 and how long she would have to wait.

The problem with u is that u jump before understanding,for consecutive times i mentioned that greater number of troops have not resulted in alternate history but a slight different outcome,I never said we may have emerged victorious due to obivious reason's(that we lacked training,equipments),i am reiterating this for the 3rd time,but r hell bent on ur rhetoric,when the hell I said India would have won if the troop level was matched.

troop levels were exceeded by the Indian side but they could not get them where the actual fighting occurred. This is due to poor transportation or poor tactical planning as I've already stated.

Vietnam is a country with no conscience.

Initially China help you to kick out the French. Actually your great leader Hồ Chí Minh maintains a very good relationship with our leaders. That is also why we have sent so much help to you throughout your struggle with the French, the South Vietnam as well as U.S.

China was so poor then but we still provided military equipments, food and other staples, military training, engineers, military personnel and etc. So many Chinese donated their lives there.

When Hồ Chí Minh died, when US withdrew and you get the south as well. Vietnam suddenly came back to bite us.

Just like the story of peasant and the snake: peasant found a frozen snake. He showed his sympathy and put it close to his check to warm it up trying to save its life. The snake came back from dead and then bite the peasant.

Let's tone the language a bit.

Vietnam after the war had a choice, the Soviet union or China. They chose the Soviet union. The 1979 war was a military failure but politically it proved a point. When push came to shove the Soviet union wouldn't lift a finger to help Vietnam out.

bet they're regretting it now.

Well actually not a lot happened. There were some border skirmishes in the 80's but not much else happened to Vietnam, I don't see what they have to regret. They might have been better if they chose to be friendly with China (maybe be carried along by China's growth in the 80's and 90's) but it's not like China bombed them like the US did for years either.

Well actually not a lot happened. There were some border skirmishes in the 80's but not much else happened to Vietnam, I don't see what they have to regret. They might have been better if they chose to be friendly with China but it's not like China bombed them every year either.

They could get a ton of financial and military help if they were allied to China

All I can say is there are already enough Asian organizations, military powers and equipment to contain China. Russia, India, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia are more than enough to contain any Chinese adventurism. I dont think the US and EU are required to play a role here. I can only see a military warfare over resources. I dont see anything over land grabbing etc. But Chins seems to be only wanting to trade with all these countries. Not sure where all the animosity is coming from. But if the question is what can we do if China gets belligerent, the world need not worry. Asia already has a counter balancing solution. One good things about Indians is they engage much better with foreign countries than China does and have created a minimum military infrastructure required to singly or multiply with other countries to contain China. The bad thing is Indian military and government are corrupt and we dont know if they'll p.i.s.s. everyone off when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom