What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,congratulations if your media is really so POWERFUL like you said.BTW,if the media is really so powerful and useful why there are still so many corruption case happened in india?IS'nt your media can report them and let em all go to hell?:cheers:

i had the same question before. but now i think i got the answer.
seems corruption is deep rooted in their culture. despite their super-duper media 24x7 diligently monitoring and reporting corruption cases but it still cannot help with the situation that "fed up old fatty guy gone (oh not to jail but vacation somewhere) and replaced with new but very hungry guy" and same story happens all over again...this is a win-win-win(old guy-new guy-media) kinda thing :cheesy:

we send only a few divisions of our troops into yours country to take on the enitirely indian army and you telling your entire army is outnumber ?
lmao.

have a homework before u post,Chinese military outnumbered India by more than 6:1,I am not telling that India would have emerged victories if we have a same number(as Indian military also lacked equipments and training)but the outcome had differed.

have a homework before u post,Chinese military outnumbered India by more than 6:1,I am not telling that India would have emerged victories if we have a same number(as Indian military also lacked equipments and training)but the outcome had differed.

Numbers mean nothing if you can not utilize it. As for homework this war was not covered in Chinese history books as it was only considered a border skirmish. American history books also do not mention it.

we send only a few divisions of our troops into yours country to take on the enitirely indian army and you telling your entire army is outnumber ?
lmao.

I suspect the creative accounting of troop numbers are there to make India's defeat a little more bearable mentally. The India media has since tried to spin the defeat into some kind of Thermopylea like event of heroic defeat. But this is largely a lie.

the 17,000 troops number probably counts only the front line defending the eastern sector and doesn't include the reserves at Bomdila and completely ignores the western sector (where arguebly India had a better chance of winning, they didn't but they might have with better leadership)

Sorry, but T-50 for Vietnam is no better than a moving target for us.

Only Superpower can afford to play with these toys, when you don't have a whole chain of command system like US, any super weapon becomes pratically useless, it takes a lot of money for the maintenance, it basically can eat up a huge chunk of your military expenditures.

Our HQ-19 and HQ-26 is the reason that we ignore Russian S-400.
T-50 is a great addition to Vietnam's Airforce whether you want to admit it or not. Let's not get all worked up with the T-50 will have a larger RCS than a J-20 argument again. From 2009 to 2010 we spent like $6 billion dollars to acquire warplanes and submarines so it's not like we don't have $6 billion just to spend on the T-50 in 7-8 years.

Nobody is buying the F 15SE. No orders domestic or foreign have been placed despite being available for years. For good reason as it is inferior to the F 35 and costs almost as much at 100 million each

what r u talking about,I am not talking about F-15 E,I am talking about F-15 SE with 5th gen features.

From were did u get that it was available for yrs,the first presentation was itself made in 2009 and many nation's including australia,saudi,Japan and korea had expressed interest.

Yes it is not as good as F-35 that to in stealth department but it is yet mile better than the present american 4.5th gen fighter's.

I suspect the creative accounting of troop numbers are there to make India's defeat a little more bearable. The India media has since tried to spin the defeat into some kind of Thermopylea like event of heroic defeat. But this is largely a lie.

That would mean they would have to inflict a larger amount of casualties on the Chinese side. Unfortunately for them this is obviously not true. It would have been easy and expected for dug in troops from higher positions to inflict higher casualties on attacking troops. This didn't happen because they often abandoned positions and retreated. They were in far better positions than the Spartans were at Thermopylea

Numbers mean nothing if you can not utilize it. As for homework this war was not covered in Chinese history books as it was only considered a border skirmish. American history books also do not mention it.

Thats the hell i also said that India still would not have emerged victories,though the outcome had differed,read my post completely.Why should american history books mention it,what is the relation of american history books with this war.:hitwall:

T-50 is a great addition to Vietnam's Airforce whether you want to admit it or not. Let's not get all worked up with the T-50 will have a larger RCS than a J-20 argument again. From 2009 to 2010 we spent like $6 billion dollars to acquire warplanes and submarines so it's not like we don't have $6 billion just to spend on the T-50 in 7-8 years.

Vietnam has the right to buy anything she likes and develop her military in a way that makes her people feel safe. But I hope that the two sides can eventually build more trust and learn to resolve things peacefully.

what r u talking about,I am not talking about F-15 E,I am talking about F-15 SE with 5th gen features.

From were did u get that it was available for yrs,the first presentation was itself made in 2009 and many nation's including australia,saudi,Japan and korea had expressed interest.

Yes it is not as good as F-35 that to in stealth department but it is yet mile better than the present american 4.5th gen fighter's.

I did say F 15SE. Buying 4.5 Gen. planes at almost 5th Gen. prices is ridiculous.

That would mean they would have to inflict a larger amount of casualties on the Chinese side. Unfortunately for them this is obviously not true. It would have been easy and expected for dug in troops from higher positions to inflict higher casualties on attacking troops. This didn't happen because they often abandoned positions and retreated. They were in far better positions than the Spartans were at Thermopylea

Actually Chinese troops only assault a couple of prepared positions, once the IA's flank crumbled and they got cut off, they kind of gave up resisting and the war became a chase. This can roughly explain the 3:1 casualty ratio despite the PLA being the attacker and assault prepared positions.

Thats the hell i also said that India still would not have emerged victories,though the outcome had differed,read my post completely.Why should american history books mention it,what is the relation of american history books with this war.:hitwall:

Let's not get into the what if scenarios shall we. It's pointless because it didn't happen this way. What if we had half as much firepower as the UN army during the Korean war? Well we would have crushed them into dust. But this is pointless because we didn't have the firepower

I did say F 15SE. Buying 4.5 Gen. planes at almost 5th Gen. prices is ridiculous.
According to the U.S, F15SE 's frontal RCS is the same as F-35; that's their main sale pitch for this bird I believe. F-35 is about $150 mil/piece while F 15SE is about 100 million. If anyone buys these birds, they'll have a chance to test them with their radar network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom