What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
China sent mostly anti-aircraft guns to Vietnam, hardly any SAM and the Chinese withdrew from North Vietnam in 1969.

It's kind sad that you don't want knowledge Chinese help during your hour of need but that's fine I guess. History is there for all to see. Chinese support during the war is well documented by both Chinese and American historians even if Vietnamese people don't want to think about.

Nobody but China and the U.S have the economic strength to maintain large fleets of 5th Gen. fighters because they are the only ones capable of manufacturing them entirely without any technological or financial support.As for 3-300 and PAC 3 they are not yet capable of shooting down stealth fighters

Firstly an F117 was shot down by a S125 Pechora.
the capability of shooting down a Stealth fighter is not as much based on the missile as it is on the radar system. Which ARE continuously evolving. Please refrain from posting BS without any tech know how.

I am not flattering myself here.If you are doubting the quality of Indian soldiers then sorry for being blunt , you are a fool.Give me credible sources which state that India had more troops stationed there.I remember reading an article where it was mentioned that chairman Mao asked all his commanders to prepare for battle against India days before the actual battle started.The Chinese were obviously well organised and in large numbers (give me neutral sources to prove me wrong).Buddy Indian soldiers are known the world over for their courage and valour.We have history to back it up.You can try as hard as possible but you cannot change the reality.

we send only a few divisions of our troops into yours country to take on the enitirely indian army and you telling your entire army is outnumber ?
lmao.

we send only a few divisions of our troops into yours country to take on the enitirely indian army and you telling your entire army is outnumber ?
lmao.

Well to be fair they were never able to actually use the entire army due to poor logistics and tactical awareness.

lmao.

Are you stupid? You think the entire Indian army was stationed there? We lacked heavy lift capacity and the infrastructure to transport troops quickly. The Indian army WAS outnumbered. Infact the Chinese unilateral ceasefire was called much before any major reinforcements arrived. grow up kiddo.
You didn't send 'a few divisions against huger IA'

It's kind sad that you don't want knowledge Chinese help during your hour of need but that's fine I guess. History is there for all to see. Chinese support during the war is well documented by both Chinese and American historians even if Vietnamese people don't want to think about.
Vietnam has a very detailed breakdown of all the aides in term of medical, food, military equipment she received from the USSR, Warsaw Pact, and China. it's just that your dubious claim that the Chinese and Russian were manning SAM sites that the U.S were afraid of that I can't take it seriously ..we all know that the SAM sites in Vietnam were hit like no tomorrow during the war

Probably but he was a idiot in military affairs. If the World War 2 hardened UN army couldn't beat China with massive firepower and air dominance what made him think his poorly equipped and inexperienced Indian divisions could do so?

I agree with you to a certain extent.In fact both the army and the air force chief had warned him that there could be an attack from China.He did not listen to anyone.

You can manufacture J-20 but people can buy T-50 and F-35. Since you have so many enemies, you airforce will be stretched thin. Nobody is going to go broke because they want an "airforce race" with China, each country can maintain a 5th gen fleet of 1/4, 1/2 or 2/3 the fleet of J-20 and it will be a deterrent force to be reckon with. Not to mention these countries' air space are under the cover of PAC-3 and S-300.

Sorry, but T-50 for Vietnam is no better than a moving target for us.

Only Superpower can afford to play with these toys, when you don't have a whole chain of command system like US, any super weapon becomes practically useless, it takes a lot of money for the maintenance, it basically can eat up a huge chunk of your military expenditures.

Our HQ-19 and HQ-26 is the primary reason that we ignore Russian S-400.

Vietnam has a very detailed breakdown of all the aides in term of medical, food, military equipment she received from the USSR, Warsaw Pact, and China. it's just that your dubious claim that the Chinese and Russian were manning SAM sites that the U.S were afraid of that I can't take it seriously ..we all know that the SAM sites in Vietnam were hit like no tomorrow during the war

When did I make this claim? *confused*

Are you stupid? You think the entire Indian army was stationed there? We lacked heavy lift capacity and the infrastructure to transport troops quickly. The Indian army WAS outnumbered. Infact the Chinese unilateral ceasefire was called much before any major reinforcements arrived. grow up kiddo.
You didn't send 'a few divisions against huger IA'

They however did expect to meet a large portion of the IA. This was the reason for sending a comparatively large force.It was a pleasant surprise to find that the Indian army could not mobilize effectively

They are going to induct thousands of f 35 if the project succeeds

They had announced that they will replace F-16 with F-35,they had yet not announced that they will replace each 1200 F-15's with f-35 especially when an another stealth F-15 SE Silent Eagle is also to be inducted,anyhow lets wait and watch.

lmao.
:what:
No stand up comedy please

They had announced that they will replace F-16 with F-35,they had yet not announced that they will replace each 1200 F-15's with f-35 especially when an another stealth F-15 SE Silent Eagle is also to be inducted,anyhow lets wait and watch.

Nobody is buying the F 15SE. No orders domestic or foreign have been placed despite being available for years. For good reason as it is inferior to the F 35 and costs almost as much at 100 million each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom