What's new

China threatens its Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fixation with the west here? Why is there a need to seek legitimacy in every practice from what the west did or does. And in any case, the piss drinking remark was not warranted even when answering a troll. For example, I could have commented on much more regarding the eating habits of Chinese if I wanted to. So let us just leave it here because this is in no way contributing to an effective discussion on the thread.

Eating some other animals is contingent, but piss drinking is more religious. I know that it is not every Indian doing this practise.

But just don't understand what benefit they can get from piss drinking.

Which Chinese person is dreaming of taking on the US head-on in today's world?

Of top of my head, China was recently warning US on disputed Spartly islands..many Chinese members on this forum claim that China can destroy US CBGs.
But question is
Can you or Can you not hold your own against much more powerful nation?

I surely can. Can you first bring up the dream statistics of domestic consumption being greater than the manufacturing. Have you seen the trade imbalance with just US alone? Now it has to be a logical discussion or else just a waste of time. And to understand the communist party numbers, why not start with reading a little bit about the Shanghai real estate bubble and the disinvestment in banks immediatley followng that to continue maintaing liquidity with the government. Also read about the %age of NPAs developed by major Chinese banks in just last 4 years even when several of these were written off regularly till then. And then compare these statistics with the scrip valuation in HK and Shaghai. Try to see a trend. I really cannot undo the party education in a few minutes. You do not expect it, do you now?

Indians can't even afford to buy the onions. Should this not be worried more than the housing bubble?

Why not? India/Russia have nukes, Australia has the uranium, Japan has aegis destroyers to launch and India/SK/Taiwan have long range missiles. And their combined economies are greater than China's. And China has to hit back at multiple countries?? Sure, we can always send more Uranium and SLBMs their way. But, they also already have it. It is just a question of resources, manpower and capital. All these countries seem to have it. So what makes you so cocky?

Russia and China signed a treaty to not point our nukes at each other and there's only 1 other big country worthy of pointing nukes at.
We'll give India 500 balls, they won't dare lift a finger in a war between China and US/Japan/SK. If they do that's fine, their atomic weapons added together is less than 1 of our bombs, if we are generous maybe 2; we have minimum 400 warheads.

SK and Taiwan long ranged missiles? 1980's technology easily shot down by anti-air guns. And even so, give them 500 balls, they won't dare use it. If they shoot first, it's going to rain metal for them. If they don't, we can arbitrarily bomb them any time we want. For south korea we just need to pay a few billion to North Korea and give air support, don't need a single soldier to march. Their air forces are ancient, still using 60's technology like the F-4.

And Japan? Aegis doesn't help against subs and anti-sub planes don't help against fighters. Their planes can't even get close to China without tankers while we have tankers.

And finally, all of these countries added together won't do anything. We'll crush the smallest one like SK or Vietnam and make an example out of them, only a fool will follow. This isn't a game where you can sacrifice your own country to partially weaken another. We're cocky because we did not lose any war within the past 65 years, and most of those wars were against opponents with both numerical and qualitative superiority.

Of top of my head, China was recently warning US on disputed Spartly islands..many Chinese members on this forum claim that China can destroy US CBGs.
But question is

In today's world, no chance.

We can defend our territory easily enough (we fought a war of defense against the USA even back in 1950, and caused the longest retreat in the history of American forces).

So basically we can "resist invasion" on our own territory, or near it, but we can't venture outside of China and beat the USA.

That may change in ten years or more, but like I said before, there is no point in boasting about something that does not exist yet.

But question is

You should ask that does US want to mess with us just for some stupid islands?

Quote me one of my posts to show that.

Also, please do not lump all of us Chinese people together as one entity.

I know you already used the "Ching chong" racial slur against us in the previous page, so I probably shouldn't even bother asking this from an Indian.
Sorry . I wasn't knowing Ching Chang Chong was a racial slur

Eating some other animals is contingent, but piss drinking is more religious. I know that it is not every Indian doing this practise.

But just don't understand what benefit they can get from piss drinking.

I really do not see any merit in discussing religion with someone from a nation who does not even recognize it. I really think that you will be on pretty thin ice on a religious discussion. Do you really want to take it there? What is your English name then, Jacky, or Andy or Ken or Eric or Ric? How often do you use your Chinese name compared to an "English" name? Please my friend. I really like Chinese, and I think that to discuss this with you will be under the best considering how much I know about it. Let us leave religion out of it and discuss the matter at hand. Please try to get the message, I am trying very hard to convey it to you.

You should ask that does US want to mess with us just for some stupid islands?

US is not wanting to mess with China on these Islands. They are just being cosistent with their policy. If they abandon Vietnam in defending its territory here, then US soft power in the region will be diluted and at the same time send a very pleasing message to a hegemonistic Chinese communist regime. Which will not augur well for this region as a whole. But why do I have a feeling that you already know this?

Russia and China signed a treaty to not point our nukes at each other and there's only 1 other big country worthy of pointing nukes at.
We'll give India 500 balls, they won't dare lift a finger in a war between China and US/Japan/SK. If they do that's fine, their atomic weapons added together is less than 1 of our bombs, if we are generous maybe 2; we have minimum 400 warheads.

SK and Taiwan long ranged missiles? 1980's technology easily shot down by anti-air guns. And even so, give them 500 balls, they won't dare use it. If they shoot first, it's going to rain metal for them. If they don't, we can arbitrarily bomb them any time we want. For south korea we just need to pay a few billion to North Korea and give air support, don't need a single soldier to march. Their air forces are ancient, still using 60's technology like the F-4.

And Japan? Aegis doesn't help against subs and anti-sub planes don't help against fighters. Their planes can't even get close to China without tankers while we have tankers.

And finally, all of these countries added together won't do anything. We'll crush the smallest one like SK or Vietnam and make an example out of them, only a fool will follow. This isn't a game where you can sacrifice your own country to partially weaken another. We're cocky because we did not lose any war within the past 65 years, and most of those wars were against opponents with both numerical and qualitative superiority.
^^
Live example of foolish smugness..and CD and you were asking !!

Just let them known, we had approximately 3000 warheads during the 1990s, but back then we just lacked the reliable number of ICBM that can reach the US soil. Now the ICBM in the second artillery is at least equipped into 50 brigades with 20 missiles in each brigade. And the number of warheads is doubled.

Recently we just managed to overcome the nuclear reprocessing technology. Now we can simply reserve our nukes for a very long while. Nobody can mess with us in a strategic warfare.

^^
Live example of foolish smugness..and see CD and you were asking !!

You're calling below_freezing "smug", but I don't agree.

Indians have added nothing useful to this debate, apart from the "Ching chong" racial slur they used on the previous page.

Indians have added nothing useful to this debate, apart from the "Ching chong" racial slur they used on the previous page.
I apologized already
I wasn't knowing it was a racial slur

You guys are hardly better..its lot of hot air but very little substance based upon facts...and usually ends being a pointless debate

I apologized already
I wasn't knowing it was a racial slur

Give me a break. :disagree:

I'm tired of Indians claiming ignorance about the racial crap they throw at us, from "slanty-eyed chink" to "ching chong ching chong".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom