What's new

China test its J-10 fighters near borders with India.

dude i take great pride for myself as i hail from a country where river ganga flows & whose air force has rafale i dont care if they ban me permanently for it if someone insults that plane

As i don't have any apt reply for that post, so here it goes for shutting my mouth.

joker_clap.gif

dude i take great pride for myself as i hail from a country where river ganga flows & whose air force has rafale i dont care if they ban me permanently for it if someone insults that plane
Hmm
seems like you have really 'fallen' for that plane. Why this change of heart though:D
I remember not too long ago you supported Typhoon against the Rafale:azn::lol:
Any way
Time to stop off-topic posts.:agree:

llolllz what kind of reputable citations u gave everytime in this PDF forum we all know :lol: this is not 1st time :D

I guess dude .. what Skull and Bones said is right.. AWACS is a force multiplier.. while Martian is using AWACS with J-10 and IAF Rafale alone will not be a match.. so unless J-10 is firing in no escape zone and if J-10 missile range+no-escape zone is greater than MICA missile on Rafale.. Rafale is bound to loose..

But in real scenario what Martian failed to understand is... J-10 if it takes from high altitude it would not be able to carry much fuel and payload which is the advantage IAF has.. if not J-10 has to come from a far off air base... with more fuel and less useful payload again they are in a big disadvantage.. They cant deploy mid air refueller unless they have air supremacy in that area... so as of now PLAAF is in a serious disadvantage.. while J-10 in PAF hand is more dangerous.. J-10 Along with AWACS can take off Rafale.. but we are negating with our own AWACS....

while Martian is talking logic with scenario but it is not going to happen in real time...

Hmm
seems like you have really 'fallen' for that plane. Why this change of heart though:D
I remember not too long ago you supported Typhoon against the Rafale:azn::lol:
Any way
Time to stop off-topic posts.:agree:

&
As i don't have any apt reply for that post, so here it goes for shutting my mouth.

joker_clap.gif

Sorry shaktiman . Ok i would delete that off topic post :D
sorry+shaktiman.jpg

I guess dude .. what Skull and Bones said is right.. AWACS is a force multiplier.. while Martian is using AWACS with J-10 and IAF Rafale alone will not be a match.. so unless J-10 is firing in no escape zone and if J-10 missile range+no-escape zone is greater than MICA missile on Rafale.. Rafale is bound to loose..

But in real scenario what Martian failed to understand is... J-10 if it takes from high altitude it would not be able to carry much fuel and payload which is the advantage IAF has.. if not J-10 has to come from a far off air base... with more fuel and less useful payload again they are in a big disadvantage.. They cant deploy mid air refueller unless they have air supremacy in that area... so as of now PLAAF is in a serious disadvantage.. while J-10 in PAF hand is more dangerous.. J-10 Along with AWACS can take off Rafale.. but we are negating with our own AWACS....

while Martian is talking logic with scenario but it is not going to happen in real time...
why dont u understand that we also have AWACS of our own & j10 is a not stealth plane that we cant detect it .Also we are
developing K100 novator awacs killer to take down awacs .&
once AWACS is destroyed rafale would be forced to use it's own radar to detect rafale & once it does this rafale 's spectra can
passively detect it from 100 -150 km away & can also cue it's own MICA or meteor BVRAAM to engage it without cueing it's own
AESA radar for stealth reason, THis capabilty J10 b doent have

Meanwhile even if J10 fires any missile RAFALE's spectra EW suite can easily take care of that missile
plz read this
SPECTRA A DIGITAL REVOLUTION:
SPECTRACOMPONENTS.jpg

SPECTRAADIGITALREVOLUTION.jpg

http://www.dassault-aviation.com/fi...teur/AUTRES_DOCS/Fox_three/Fox_Three_nr_1.pdf

why dont u understand that we also have AWACS of our own & j10 is a not stealth plane that we cant detect it .Also we are
developing K100 novator awacs killer to take down awacs .&
once AWACS is destroyed rafale would be forced to use it's own radar to detect rafale & once it does this rafale 's spectra can
passively detect it from 100 -150 km away & can also cue it's own MICA or meteor BVRAAM to engage it without cueing it's own
AESA radar for stealth reason, THis capabilty J10 b doent have

Meanwhile even if J10 fires any missile RAFALE's spectra EW suite can easily take care of that missile
plz read this
SPECTRA A DIGITAL REVOLUTION:
SPECTRACOMPONENTS.jpg

SPECTRAADIGITALREVOLUTION.jpg

http://www.dassault-aviation.com/fi...teur/AUTRES_DOCS/Fox_three/Fox_Three_nr_1.pdf

We can't take our AWACs deep into enemy territory, neither can they.

Meteor isn't operational, MICA can't engage targets beyond 40 Km in real war condition. And the scenario is, when Rafale will intrude into Chinese territory. So they can include AWACs in the scene, but we can't.

Thank You.

Meteor isn't operational, MICA can't engage targets beyond 40 Km in real war condition. And the scenario is, when Rafale will intrude into Chinese territory. So they can include AWACs in the scene, but we can't.

Thank You.

DUDE by the time we induct it around 2015 it would have been operational :D & Mica's EM range is 60km not 40km & pl 12 range is 60 -70 km not 100 km .
& why dont u forget that we are developing K100 missile Is int???
& llollz why cant we include our own awacs can u tell me ??? & rafale doesnt need awacs support it can passivly detect it & cue
it's missile & also guide other fighters to attack it's target :D

they can test their plane where ever they want inside their territory, the more close to INDIA they test, the more we have advantage of trying to capture these birds in our radar.

DUDE by the time we induct it around 2015 it would have been operational :D & Mica's EM range is 60km not 40km & pl 12 range is 60 -70 km not 100 km .
& why dont u forget that we are developing K100 missile Is int???
& llollz why cant we include our own awacs can u tell me ??? & rafale doesnt need awacs support it can passivly detect it & cue
it's missile & also guide other fighters to attack it's target :D

I'd sugest you to go back to basics, when you enter into enemy territory you fly low. That makes it hard for long distance radar to pick up the target. At that altitude the range of the missile is around 50-60% of the maximum range. You can't expect Rafale to scale upto a height of 15km to launch a missile, can you?

And again i say, we cannot take our AWACs deep into enemy territory. enough said

A single Novator K-100 can't do a crap to an enemy AWACs, it has enough countermeasures against it (Read ECM,Flares and Chaffs). You have to ripple fire 4-5 of them to bring it down.

Rafale can passively detect J-10s at around 60 km, while AWACs can detect Rafale at around 200 km and datalink the target to the J-10s. So IRST and Spectra advantage will be nullified.

Anything more Mr. Dentist?

I'd sugest you to go back to basics, when you enter into enemy territory you fly low. That makes it hard for long distance radar to pick up the target. At that altitude the range of the missile is around 50-60% of the maximum range. You can't expect Rafale to scale upto a height of 15km to launch a missile, can you?
I wanna ask u something why the hell would we go to their territory instead our job is to defend our territory against J10 &
provide air support to our land forces not to invade china :hitwall: SO the same rule can also be applied for J10 also if they try
to cross our territory

A single Novator K-100 can't do a crap to an enemy AWACs, it has enough countermeasures against it (Read ECM,Flares and Chaffs). You have to ripple fire 4-5 of them to bring it down.
so can rafale's spectra do it to PL 12 do u have any doubt on that

Rafale can passively detect J-10s at around 60 km, while AWACs can detect Rafale at around 200 km and datalink the target to the J-10s. So IRST and Spectra advantage will be nullified.

Anything more Mr. Dentist?
llolllz i hope dare 2 is not watching this :lol:
SKULLY u know spectra passive detection range wont u ??.common man dont tell me u dont know it

I wanna ask u something why the hell would we go to their territory instead our job is to defend our territory against J10 &
provide air support to our land forces not to invade china :hitwall: SO the same rule can also be applied for J10 also if they try
to cross our territory

so can rafale's spectra do it to PL 12 do u have any doubt on that

llolllz i hope dare 2 is not watching this :lol:
SKULLY u know spectra passive detection range wont u ??.common man dont tell me u dont know it

Spectra range is 80 km, but i highly doubt it'll be effective beyond 60.

Yes, Rafale can also jam incoming active radar seeker missiles.

And Rafale is meant for strike role and SEAD missions, and those two are generally done in enemy territory. If defense was our primary concern, we could have went for more MKIs.

Spectra range is 80 km, but i highly doubt it'll be effective beyond 60.
what???? 80 km can u say that same thing in front of DARE 2 in IDF ???:D

And Rafale is meant for strike role and SEAD missions, and those two are generally done in enemy territory. If defense was our primary concern, we could have went for more MKIs.
mate u should know MKI are not as stealthy & dont have as advanced ECM suite like rafale SO we did the right thing to have a
true mulltirole fighter :D

LOLLLLZ martian why the hell are u comparing APPLES & ORANGES here instead why dont u talk about that pirated lavi copy instead of awacs.
I think u know u cant convince anything here about that j10 's superiority over rafale :lol:

When you say J-10A is a copy of LAVI you need to to cover the topic regarding whole copying bit by bit which you surely cannot do it because J-10a is not a copy.

Which points directly to LCA being a copy of M-2000/Rafale 50-50 Thus a complete French copier.

Funny your mates who thankyou are saying on the other thread Rafale is not advanced and they need isreali system into it.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom