What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Chinese boys,

Many Vietnamese women married in China, after few years they will become your mother or your grandmother. Vietnam will become your mother's homeland. Right, Chinese boys? :azn:

By then, I am sure that your mother doesn't let you hurt her homeland. :meeting:

True, but if your homeland does something wrong, then we have to correct it.

Not only make up the differnce...Vietnamese girls are so brilliant, no wonder they can find a bride so easily abroad...all my compliments to Vietnamese ladies...and let relaxe and enjoy a nice vietnamese song :D

Most of the Vietnamese people are watch our dramas and listening our songs.

So this isn't surprising at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Chinese boys,

Many Vietnamese women married in China, after few years they will become your mother or your grandmother. Vietnam will become your mother's homeland. Right, Chinese boys? :azn:

By then, I am sure that your mother doesn't let you hurt her homeland. :meeting:

LMAO...that's funny logic...but don't worry, no chineses gonna hurt what suppose to belong to us millenium ago..i only blame our emperors not to attach great important to "Nam-Vet" and let it slipped away.

Dear Chinese boys,

It doesn't matter, the modern South Chinese have a good amount of Baiyue bloodline from their maternal side, but are they Chinese or Vietnamese?

The Chinese people only count their father bloodline.

If you like China, so try to eat China foods every day and feed your kids with China's milk too, will you ??:coffee:

That is one foolish logic, Yes I would eat Chinese foods, I'm not married:lol: no kids sorry mate but If I had I would let them drink milk nothing wrong in buying good brands with better quality supervision, remember don't blame a few deaths on whole of China.

That is one foolish logic, Yes I would eat Chinese foods, I'm not married:lol: no kids sorry mate but If I had I would let them drink milk nothing wrong in buying good brands with better quality supervision, remember don't blame a few deaths on whole of China.
LOL, Chinese try to avoid China's milk, China's air even if it's have good quality supervision(don't know if "good quality supervision" is fake or not ),but you Pakistan will eat all just for making Chinese happy :lol:
Respiratory Expert Wang Lei, "During such foggy weather, in addition to water vapor, there is dust, sulfur dioxide, and other sulfur chemicals (in the air), they are harmful if inhaled, especially for the respiratory system."

The media said to avoid eating waste oil, we can eat at home; to drink clean water, we can buy a water purifier; to avoid melamine, we don't drink milk;
now even breathing might get you poisoned.
Heavy Fog Surrounds Beijing, Causing Unrest Among Residents - YouTube

So good luck to your life (and your future kids too) :lol:

True, but if your homeland does something wrong, then we have to correct it.

LMAO...that's funny logic...but don't worry, no chineses gonna hurt what suppose to belong to us millenium ago..i only blame our emperors not to attach great important to "Nam-Vet" and let it slipped away.

It doesn't matter, the modern South Chinese have a good amount of Baiyue bloodline from their maternal side, but are they Chinese or Vietnamese?

The Chinese people only count their father bloodline.

What happy when you are here and laugh at mother of Chinese future generations?:no:

Wow, 10,000 Vietnamese civilian casualties. I'd bet the PLA men took good care of those injured Vietnamese women and left a big population of Hoa babies. So it's not just a one-way road for Vietnamese girls to come to China.

Statistics Korea

The number of Korean males who married Chinese and Vietnamese females went down by 1.8 thousand cases and 1 thousand cases, respectively. Meanwhile, the number of Korean females who married Chinese males went up by 5 hundred cases.

The marriages of Korean males who were engaged in 'Agriculture, forestry and fisheries' amounted to 5.6 thousand cases in 2009. Out of them, 35.2 percent (2 thousand cases) married foreign females. Vietnamese females occupied the highest share, which was followed by Chinese females.

Three South Korean diplomats at the consulate in Shanghai are allegedly involved in a sex-for-favors scandal with a 33-year-old married Chinese woman, said by some news sources to be the granddaughter of the late Deng Xiaoping, China’s former paramount leader. Korean reports indicate the woman has obtained classified information including the phone numbers of high-ranking Korean officials.

http://http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/china-news/woman-with-rumored-family-ties-to-late-chinese-leader-involved-in-sex-and-spy-scandal-52781.html

I have the feeling that we should open the border for just 3 days and accept as many vietnamese as possible, give all those cross the border Chinese citizenship.

This will allow the citizens of vietnam to see how the regime in hanoi systematically failed their nation for generations. I mean if you look, Saigon now looks like a dump site, Hanoi is always a dump site, the inflation is 20%, there is simply no reason to keep the regime of hanoi.

I have the feeling that we should open the border for just 3 days and accept as many vietnamese as possible, give all those cross the border Chinese citizenship.

This will allow the citizens of vietnam to see how the regime in hanoi systematically failed their nation for generations. I mean if you look, Saigon now looks like a dump site, Hanoi is always a dump site, the inflation is 20%, there is simply no reason to keep the regime of hanoi.

Yes, China is paradise:bunny: but I think regime in China will be collapse first.

BEIJING—A wave of violent unrest in urban areas of China over the past three weeks is testing the Communist Party's efforts to maintain control over an increasingly complex and fractious society, forcing it to repeatedly deploy its massive security forces to contain public anger over economic and political grievances.

The simultaneous challenge to social order in several cities from the industrial north to the export-oriented south represents a new threat for China's leaders in the politically sensitive run-up to a once-a-decade leadership change next year, even though for now the violence doesn't appear to be coordinated.

http://http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304665904576383142907232726.html

China is paradise:bunny:

BEIJING—A wave of violent unrest in urban areas of China over the past three weeks is testing the Communist Party's efforts to maintain control over an increasingly complex and fractious society, forcing it to repeatedly deploy its massive security forces to contain public anger over economic and political grievances.

The simultaneous challenge to social order in several cities from the industrial north to the export-oriented south represents a new threat for China's leaders in the politically sensitive run-up to a once-a-decade leadership change next year, even though for now the violence doesn't appear to be coordinated.

http://http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304665904576383142907232726.html

Compared to Vietnam yes, but that's not saying much.

It is obvious those viets clowns don't want to discuss anything about military technologies or political affairs here, all they want is dissing and spreading trash propaganda about China. Witnessing those clownish viets trolls here is easier for people to understand that so called vietnam in reality, so in the future please don't question why China bomb that arrogant evil to ash!!! :angry:

im not laughing, i'm just telling the truth. China will never let a foreign country attack Vietnam, but we will also not allow Vietnam to steal our land.

China backed Rouge attacked Vietnam 1976 - 1979.:P
Islands is belong to Vietnam from long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom