What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, Laos-Camb govt. pro VNese,Laos leader was even VNese too. Thailand is pro US, and US hate you so much now, so no one care about you, that why your vice president have to have emmergency visit to VN and seek for peaceful negotiation.

China only can divert the mekong water when an idiot like You can become President :lol:

Don't flatter yourself..Laos and Cambodia are pro-VNese, if you talk about 1980S...i might agree with you, at that time you have U.S.S.R as rear backup, now you have no body..in fact you're so isolated,..and start to look for a new master...most likely India will be your new boss and give you directive of what to do.

If no one care about us..they are willing to include China as mekong patrol but not Vietnam...so much for pro-Viet bragging. Our Vice-president went to Vietnam to remind that Vietnam is still a tributary state...or no water for you :lol:

Mark my word...water will be a precious resource of the future, China will certainly make sure that 1.4 billions of Chineses will have the drink first before Vietnamese...I don't need to be President for that...it's so obvious, as the youtube clip I shown previously...we can do to India...certainly we can do to Vietnam.

These Viets are delusion they have no dealing with reality the fact is we have Vietnam's Economy by the grasp, there are ways we can damage vietnam without using military force, Vietnam came to it's master for a loan :)

Statistics Korea

The number of Korean males who married Chinese and Vietnamese females went down by 1.8 thousand cases and 1 thousand cases, respectively. Meanwhile, the number of Korean females who married Chinese males went up by 5 hundred cases.

The marriages of Korean males who were engaged in 'Agriculture, forestry and fisheries' amounted to 5.6 thousand cases in 2009. Out of them, 35.2 percent (2 thousand cases) married foreign females. Vietnamese females occupied the highest share, which was followed by Chinese females.

Don't flatter yourself..Laos and Cambodia are pro-VNese, if you talk about 1980S...i might agree with you, at that time you have U.S.S.R as rear backup, now you have no body..in fact you're so isolated,..and start to look for a new master...most likely India will be your new boss and give you directive of what to do.
Heheh, we can run timber bussiness in Laos, so why Laos govt. doesn't allow you to do it, and China has to import the wood from VN after that ??
=Kiss_of_the_Dragon said:
If no one care about us..they are willing to include China as mekong patrol but not Vietnam...so much for pro-Viet bragging. Our Vice-president went to Vietnam to remind that Vietnam is still a tributary state...or no water for you :lol:

Mark my word...water will be a precious resource of the future, China will certainly make sure that 1.4 billions of Chineses will have the drink first before Vietnamese...I don't need to be President for that...it's so obvious, as the youtube clip I shown previously...we can do to India...certainly we can do to Vietnam.
Bcz some poor Chinese killed in Mekong river, so they allow your patrol to save your own @$$, that's all, nothing special.

Heheh, if Chinese disobey the president, so they have to face with Tienanmen incident again , poor you AH Q, don't forget there is No human rights in China :coffee:
Hu Songshan said:
These Viets are delusion they have no dealing with reality the fact is we have Vietnam's Economy by the grasp, there are ways we can damage vietnam without using military force, Vietnam came to it's master for a loan
Heheh, so try to be China president and demand to get back your loan to VN first, don't forget we still on't have money to pay back your loan before 1979 :coffee:

Yeah, Chinese boys don't like it, but Chinese girls love it so much and longging to get married with Korean boys instead of "rich' Chinese in their home land.

There are more Korean women marrying with Chinese men than vice versa. :coffee:

Just few days ago those some viets clowns tried to blame people who dislike viets on PDF are using "human wave tactic" to against only few viets, but here we have seen an absolute different story to prove how lame those liars are!!!

but anyways, the topic ain't discussing anything about interracial marriages here but speechless viets eager to drive the story to another way to insult and discriminate people, I wonder how those viets suckers still haven't got any bans, if it were us, who just said a little irritate things about them, the mods here will be very eagerly to offer a some infractions to us for nothing!!! sounds ridiculous???

if those viets are freely to spread its dirty racist propaganda then I have the RIGHT to do the same, mods don't preach me anything about respecting others while you stay quite every times those viets insulting people!!! :hitwall:

Vietnamese Bride in Singapore (Half Price) - YouTube

Vietnamese Brides for Sale - YouTube

here a bunch:

vietnamese bride in singapore - YouTube

Vietnam Mail Order Brides of South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore - YouTube

20110525185131_vietnamese%20bride.jpg

SKorea: Man convicted of raping Vietnamese wife’s sister

Vietnamese brides flock to South Korea

Trouble in Korea with imported Vietnamese brides

Vietnamese brides face troubles in Korea

Viet Brides in Korea Part 4: Finding Opportunities on Rough Road Ahead

After Murder, South Korea Rethinks Marriage Brokers

Another Vietnamese bride murdered in South Korea

Vietnamese bride on the run from sexual abuse

Vietnamese bride commits suicide in Korea

Vietnamese woman murdered after one week by Korean husband

Desolate children of Vietnamese-foreign marriages

Foreign Vietnamese Brides Killed in South Korea

Video | Vietnamese Brides for Export | Link TV

My message for that clownish vietnamese character so called NiceGuy: Don't you ever spit into the sky, it will drop back to your god damn face!!! :angry:

Heheh, we can run timber bussiness in Laos, so why Laos govt. doesn't allow you to do it, and China has to import the wood from VN after that ??

how relevant is this: because Laos give you the licent of exploting timber mean they're pro-Viet, maybe you guys has payed for an overprice?? so when vietnam allows China to exploit the mining..does that mean you're pro-China..LMAO.

Bcz some poor Chinese killed in Mekong river, so they allow your patrol to save your own @$$, that's all, nothing special.
Heheh, if Chinese disobey the president, so they have to face with Tienanmen incident again , poor you AH Q, don't forget there is No human rights in China :coffee:

...and what's reason that Vietnam is not included? so much for your so call pro-vietnam countries...for the rest of your sentence...i found no relevant of what you tried to say.

the Vietnamese girls are making up the difference.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Sky-rocketed Number of Marriages between Vietnamese and Foreigners - The medical and societal journal of a vitreo-retinal surgeon. | Eye Dr DeLengocky

Not only make up the differnce...Vietnamese girls are so brilliant, no wonder they can find a bride so easily abroad...all my compliments to Vietnamese ladies...and let relaxe and enjoy a nice vietnamese song :D

Last edited by a moderator:
how relevant is this: because Laos give you the licent of exploting timber mean they're pro-Viet, maybe you guys has payed for an overprice?? so when vietnam allows China to exploit the mining..does that mean you're pro-China..LMAO.
Bcz it's "black bussiness" and it indirectly make Thailand flood get worse bcz it have no forest to slowdown the Mekong flow in Laos-Thailand, only special friend can have the right to do it. So, China is not Laos's specail friend :coffee:
Kiss_of_the_Dragon said:
...and what's reason that Vietnam is not included? so much for your so call pro-vietnam countries...for the rest of your sentence...i found no relevant of what you tried to say.
Ay least the world can see the improvement of VN's human rights and we're Not in human rights Black list like China :coffee:
US Embassy to Vietnam sees progress in religious freedom despite anti-Catholic incidents

Hanoi, Vietnam, Jan 14, 2011 / 06:16 am (CNA).- A leaked U.S. State Department cable on religious freedom in Vietnam says the country has made progress and should not be re-designated as a “country of particular concern,” despite significant incidents involving the beatings and arrests of Catholics.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/119590-picture-sino-vietnam-war-1979-a-45.html
Sin Pateh said:
My message for that clownish vietnamese character so called NiceGuy: Don't you ever spit into the sky, it will drop back to your god damn face!!!
Poor Chinese-Khmer , no one care about you ,dude :coffee:

I did not follow the thread from the start but somehow i feel i should post something.

for hindustani-vietnam, don't you wanna be like China, wannabes tsk tsk
11360pre.jpg

Dear Chinese boys,

Many Vietnamese women married in China, after few years they will become your mother or your grandmother. Vietnam will become your mother's homeland. Right, Chinese boys? :azn:

By then, I am sure that your mother doesn't let you hurt her homeland. :meeting:

I did not follow the thread from the start but somehow i feel i should post something.

for hindustani-vietnam, don't you wanna be like China, wannabes tsk tsk
11360pre.jpg
If you like China, so try to eat China foods every day and feed your kids with China's milk too, will you ??:coffee:
Milk poisoning in northwest China 'deliberate'

Chinese people remain concerned about dairy industry safety standards after the 2008 scandal
Continue reading the main story

China 'tainted milk' kills three
Milk fears shut China's dairies
Why China's milk industry went sour
Three children who died after drinking tainted milk appear to have been the victims of deliberate poisoning, Chinese state media says.

Investigators said the industrial salt nitrite had been added to fresh milk at two dairies in the north-western Gansu province in order to harm people.

They had detained suspects in the city of Pingliang, the China Daily reported.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13036943

_49871357_china_afp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom