What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, that's terrible grammar. Also that's Vietnam's problem, if your country is not enforcing the law who gives a sh!t.

Second, they get paid more, companies are willing to pay a higher wage than hire Vietnamese worker, who goes to Vietnam for a pay cut.

Its bcos they get paid sh*t in china. And they get better opportunity and life in Vietnam.

Are you using Google translate? Lol you go ahead, tell your government what to do. Stop them from signing contracts with China, I believe in you.

I learned English in Vietnam, bro. I try my best to express my idea as simple as possible for easy understanding. I don't use Google translate.

For the governmental economy relation of Vietnam, we have huge ODA Loan from Japan, IMF, ADB... but they let Vietnam choose international tender for completing of projects. So that Vietnam contractors could join for construction works and Vietnamese workers could have chance to earn money. It's difference.

In china gay is very popular among workers.
They exchange it by themselves.
Even China vice president also use lipstick :partay:
20111222153621.jpg

April.lyrics said:
you mean....both men and women in vietnam r available?

wow....i'm gonna to be a gay and go to vietnam then....>_<
Er...don't flirt our men with your Attractive lips, dude :cry:

610x.jpg

Even China vice president also use lipstick :partay:
20111222153621.jpg

Er...don't flirt our men with your Attractive lips, dude :cry:

610x.jpg

Clownish troll never live in a cold weather nation to know how the people over there using lipsticks to prevent lip skin from cracks!?

and does it has anything relate to the topic here, no! if so it would be a bunch of endless suckers being out of reasons and start doing the dissing jobs!!!

viet trolls are really a bunch of shameless fools!!!!

Every action has equal and opposite reaction. I think, even with that.. fully loaded in your head, you will understand what i meant to say.

Your pissed troll got butt hurt???? When having nothing new to say then avoid talk is better, your lengthy arrogant lame whining here is likely spitting at yourself!!!

You need some self-esteem indian, don't feel none when people define your people are clownish trolls, that's shameless!!!

Clownish troll never live in a cold weather nation to know how the people over there using lipsticks to prevent lip skin from cracks!?

and does it has anything relate to the topic here, no! if so it would be a bunch of endless suckers being out of reasons and start doing the dissing jobs!!!

So till now, what Chinese are doing is not troll?????? Man.... You seriously are full of it.

!
But he doesn't need to use Red lipstick to prevent his lips, white color is enough....except he's a Gay :girl_wacko:

So till now, what Chinese are doing is not troll?????? Man.... You seriously are full of it.

Did I say anything wrong!!!!??? You are fully loaded by that disgusting stuff in your head and absolute a shameless endless troll!!!

still pretend to be naive????

we don't want to see your gayhood between your two god damn indian and vietnamese doing axx-licking on PDF!!! go back to IDF or elsewhere!?

But he doesn't need to use Red lipstick to prevent their lips, white color is enough....except he's a Gay :girl_wacko:

You are a clownish endless troll, there is no treatment can curve your illness except a bullet thru your sick brain!!! Keep provoking and waiting until they come to get you!!!

Did I say anything wrong!!!!??? You are fully loaded by that disgusting stuff in your head and absolute a shameless endless troll!!!

still pretend to be naive????

we don't want to see your gayhood between your two god damn indian and vietnamese doing axx-licking on PDF!!! go back to IDF or elsewhere!?

You are a clownish endless troll, there is no treatment can curve your illness except a bullet thru your sick brain!!! Keep provoking and waiting until they come to get you!!!

The problem with these viet trolls is their country achieved nothing and still a poor third world country, they have nothing worth while to debate here except bs all the time:rofl:if i aint find them all the time making a fool of themself quite entertainng i will never bother reading some of their posts LOL

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Two words will sum up what they like Simply embaressing.

We have a mountain of debt with EU-Russia , so who gonna pay back the debt if we're killed by China ??:girl_wacko:
ChinaToday said:
The problem with these viet trolls is their country achieved nothing and still a poor third world country, they have nothing worth while to debate here except bs all the time
Yeah, we achieved nothing but the largest part of SCS(east sea)and we will take back the islands that Phillipine and Malaysia are illegaly occupying soon :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom