What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Viets need Jap and American to help them? Why? Why can't VN learn from their father China. Be independent. Be self-sufficient. China doesn't need anyone. Vietnam needs their former masters to help them against their father China. VN is the definition of bastard child.
We need each other to stop China invasion , Russia-India want to contain China too . China is poor resouces nation but so high population, that why she always wanna bully her small-friendly neighbours to robs their resouces , so people must unite to stop her greedy hands :coffee:
Viva_Viet was such a troll. I really doubt whether he is a Vietnamese.
We're preparing a war against China now, so no use to have soft tongue with aggressor :coffee:

We need each other to stop China invasion , Russia-India want to contain China too . China is poor resouces nation but so high population, that why she always wanna bully her neighbours to robs their resouces , so people must unite to stop her greedy hand :coffee:

because of such dirty though in your head, everybody is always trying to rob from you and ridiculously you are the one have been doing that job eagerly in real life to others!!!

That's reason your little vietnam got no respect and sympathy from others and got annexed many times by stronger powers!!!

Don't hate anybody, hate yourself!!!

We need each other to stop China invasion , Russia-India want to contain China too . China is poor resouces nation but so high population, that why she always wanna bully her small-friendly neighbours to robs their resouces , so people must unite to stop her greedy hands :coffee:
Then go ahead and sign a mutual protection treaty like you did with USSR. Remember what happened next?

Do you want to see more provinces devastated by Chinese army? Do you want to see more PLA war brides taken from Vietnam?

ignorance, you do not understand the Vietnamese.:welcome:

Exactly we never thought you guys can be so ungrateful so crooked

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

We're preparing a war against China now, so no use to have soft tongue with aggressor :coffee:

Yes be prepared you need to dig more bunkers to hide, dont want to get kill easily right?:rofl:

Then go ahead and sign a mutual protection treaty like you did with USSR. Remember what happened next?
?
What were next ...Er ....we kicked most of Chinese-Cambodian out and we got strong support from Laos , that why we have a very good timber bussiness in Laos now:coffee:

LOL, you think that will stop me? Like I said, I'm a one man's army. Fool.

Good luck with the bailout, we already discussed that thing, try to follow the story!!!

What were next ...Er ....we kicked most of Chinese-Cambodian out and we got strong support from Laos , that why we have a very good timber bussiness in Laos now:coffee:

Stop your lame racist here on Chinese, not everybody in Cambodia or elsewhere in ASEAN are 100% Chinese, or even your viets are not pure 100%, who know you don't have a Chinese blood in your gene!? hmn!!!

I dare you got balls keep that blatant racist to talk to somebody outside your country!!!

here in Cambodia, we have diversity of ethnic, even the Thai, but all of us are loyal to our nation no matter of our race, because we are not racists just like your people!!! even your vietnamese hate vietnamese to death, what you expect from others!!!

Stop your lame racist here on Chinese, not everybody in Cambodia or elsewhere in ASEAN are 100% Chinese, or even your viets are not pure 100%, who know you don't have a Chinese blood in your gene!? hmn!!!

I dare you got balls keep that blatant racist to talk to somebody outside your country!!!

here in Cambodia, we have diversity of ethnic, even the Thai, but all of us are loyal to our nation no matter of our race, because we are not racists just like your people!!! even your vietnamese hate vietnamese to death, what you expect from others!!!
Dude, it's history .That guy ask me " what happened next ?", so I just simply answer that question base on History, that's all:coffee:

What happened next is China's attacks into Vietnam and subsequent blood bath of soldiers and civilians that left 6 Vietnam provinces devastated to today. And Soviet Union didn't even attack China like they promised to!

It's a little bit unfair about your hero. He was the only one lived out of thousands Vietnamese troops after the battle of an old French Fort.

13181897.jpg

Look at chinese soldier, he is standing without any filling, it's no action in fighting. It was simply for photographic making.
I like such photos posted here to be present on media Vietnam, let Vietnamese think about china.
It's very cheap propaganda of china.

What happened next is China's attacks into Vietnam and subsequent blood bath of soldiers and civilians that left 6 Vietnam provinces devastated to today. And Soviet Union didn't even attack China like they promised to!

Near by us is living mad man, he can attack us any time. We have prepare for worst.

Look at chinese soldier, he is standing without any filling, it's no action in fighting. It was simply for photographic making.
I like such photos posted here to be present on media Vietnam, let Vietnamese think about china.
It's very cheap propaganda of china.

Yes this standing soldier colonised your poor vietnam for thousand of years if he is moving vietnam probally wont exit any more LOL

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

LOL, you think that will stop me? Like I said, I'm a one man's army. Fool.

Post reported for using multiple IDs

Yes this standing soldier colonised your poor vietnam for thousand of years if he is moving vietnam probally wont exit any more LOL

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

It was shameful for China when PLA suddenly invaded in to land of Vietnam and captured every one they could met and making photos for humiliation Vietnamese.
Big china but you have small brain.:disagree:

No nono we weere there to educate you guys so you can have a better future, you should thank us for doing that.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

The "lesson" may be from uneducated chine gov is how arrogant china is. China couldn't do anything better then betrayed policy.
Chinese is far more low IQ than Jews.

it is a huge shame for Vietnamese to put their women to fight in the front and they hid behind their women.women should stay away from all wars but that is certainly not the case in Vietnam.

At that time, our men were fighting against your ally Polpot in Cambodia. You thought opportunity to invade our country, but result our women kicked you run away with your bloody nose.:wave::cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom