What's new

China tensions stoke Vietnam naval ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, friends, that photo was shooted by West media.:help:
The men soldiers could win or lose in different battles, that is normal. But was taken prisoner by woman militia, that is shame.:no:

for Vietnamese female POWs,they enjoyed a very good lif in Chinese POW camps and many cried when returning to Vietnam,I think China was being to nice to them.

jhyh92612.jpg

d84.jpg

df2627.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

it is a huge shame for Vietnamese to put their women to fight in the front and they hid behind their women.women should stay away from all wars but that is certainly not the case in Vietnam.

we captured 2210 Vietnamese Prisoners of War and Vietnam just got 238 of Chinese POWs in 1979.

the casulties proportion in any wars is always similiar to their POW proportion.

First we control Vietnamese economy through trade, then we drain their wealth dry through trade imbalance. Without money, they'll come begging soon. If little Viets get aggressive, then use them as combat practice.

for Vietnamese female POWs,they enjoyed a very good lif in Chinese POW camps and many cried when returning to Vietnam,I think China was being to nice to them.

jhyh92612.jpg

d84.jpg

df2627.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

it is a huge shame for Vietnamese to put their women to fight in the front and they hid behind their women.women should stay away from all wars but that is certainly not the case in Vietnam.

Fake photos !
Propaganda system in China is produced such products.:P

we captured 2210 Vietnamese Prisoners of War and Vietnam just got 238 of Chinese POWs in 1979.

the casulties proportion in any wars is always similiar to their POW proportion.

Last time you posted a photo show that the old Vietnamese peasants are captured by PLA, ya, Chinese invaders they could capture every one they could met when they invaded to to land of Vietnam.
it's is evident to show true dirty face of chinese.

humm, sorry for my tickling to your idol japanese and the taking off pants of your fellow vietnamese so called viva_viet!!!

i know in your vietnam nowadays, people very love and pro japanese just because of what japan did to China in the past, I mean the evil guilty the imperial army had committed in China!!! your viets are now dreaming of becoming a new japan empire so you can stuck up with China, I was just aimed that point to itch you out of confession!!!

Thanks you!!!

---------------------

and about your trying to washing dusts for your fellow viets here, sorry I won't give a damn care!!!!

----------------------

Mongols had slaughtered vietnam many times in the past but those shameless viets here won't admit the truth, all things that could downgrade China will be used to please viets low ego!!!
We admire the Japanese because of their success in economic, technology, and in preserving their tradition, their determination, hard-work...
Try to spread your extremism? It's no hope here. You'd better get home to Cambodia and have a try. One time genocide I think was enough for Cambodian. We Vietnamese are just so busy and won't come to help you if you try to mass murder your own people one agian.

Try to wash to dust: haha, are you serious? What the heck do you think you are that let me try to wash the dust? You're Cambodia's head of state? Oh, no, It's likely that Cambodia's head of state is Mr. Hun Sen and he got direct order from Hanoi. So, just feel free, we don't care who the heck you are as long as you're a Cambodian.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Well, i've seen many Viet Ultranationalists behaved exactly like him, so he is not a special case to me.
Ultra-nationalists and extremists are always pretty sticky. Better get away was far as you can (j/k).

Anyway, I'd better quit this thread.
There's little valuable argument here but plentiful of offends.
It's getting more and more likely that I going to be a racist if I continue to reply in here.

Last time you posted a photo show that the old Vietnamese peasants are captured by PLA, ya, Chinese invaders they could capture every one they could met when they invaded to to land of Vietnam.
it's is evident to show true dirty face of chinese.

No nono we weere there to educate you guys so you can have a better future, you should thank us for doing that.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Star√ation;2419980 said:
Anyway, I'd better quit this thread.
There's little valuable argument here but plentiful of offends.
It's getting more and more likely that I going to be a racist if I continue to reply in here.

yes you should quit you viets never had any thing good to contribute in PDF except talking bs all the time.

Dear Vietnamese people,

Do not waste your time by trying to fight your father China. I believe that Vietnam once belonged to China right?! Vietnamese got too arrogant and fought for their independence in ~900AD yet Vietnam went nowhere. Great Yongle came back and sinonized Vietnamese but it was not enough. Vietnamese then got Westernized by French. Now Vietnam is a very dirt-poor country. Vietnam can only make up lies about 1979 Sino-Viet war. Vietnamese claimed 26,000 PLA died. That would mean 80% of PLA attack force was gone! Vietnam claimed 700,000 PLA soldiers were at their borders yet US confirmed that there were only a 100,000 PLA soldiers. Vietnamese people, your government does not care about you. If Vietnam is invaded Vietnam Govnt will just hand you poor Viet civilians a gun and you poor Viets will die. If you Viets don't choose to fight then Viet govnt will shoot you in the head. Even if Viets do fight you will all be decimated by superior Chinese PLA forces. It will be a bloodbath and when you Viets see your fellow Viets die you will realize that your Viet govnt is selfish and incompetent. Go back to your mother China. Don't waste your life away.
ignorance, you do not understand the Vietnamese.:welcome:

Clownish propaganda, viets tried to catch some wounded soldiers from PLA and directed them to take the pictures, who know those men are Chinese but vietanmese actors!!!???

God damn liar!!!
you're right, they are not Chinese, They look like the pigs do not have minds and believe in the lies of the leadership to make the father of genocide. right?

Star√ation;2419203 said:
Viva_Viet was such a troll. I really doubt whether he is a Vietnamese.
you should rest assured, he's Paste kids out of the game.

He is also peasant and he have to do for Xinhua's reporter doing his job.:)

It's a little bit unfair about your hero. He was the only one lived out of thousands Vietnamese troops after the battle of an old French Fort.

13181897.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom