What's new

China tells navy to prepare for combat

prism you too following avishek route :cool:. avatar :smitten:

on the topic, A War for world peace. he must be kidding :pop:

Yes, It is kidding! Just that, USA sustain 11 carrier, control the world, then said, they just for the world peace, we learn this from USA, and if indian navy have a huge plan, Don't you use the word" world peace"?
all the world filled will hypocrisy!!! Doesn't it?

Yes, It is kidding! Just that, USA sustain 11 carrier, control the world, then said, they just for the world peace, we learn this from USA, and if indian navy have a huge plan, Don't you use the word" world peace"?
all the world filled will hypocrisy!!! Doesn't it?

i just talked about the article. will please it once again.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I agree,and I dont know this war cry is aiming US or neighboring countries.If the navy only sets out to beat Vietnam and Philipines,it wont cause too much trouble. but Taiwan,Japan and US we better leave them alone for now

i guess you forget another one too ;). just kidding.

We also lack the aero tradition, But in Korean war, our PLAAF also good!!!
Do you think Soviet sea is weak? kidding!!

Despite having the Second Largest Navy in the World, Is China able to Dominate the Seas?

Heck You can't even do a Jack in South China Sea.

I don't doubt the Soviet Engineering, Look at Typhoons - West could never make up, but Soviets never dominated the seas.

Look at British, French, USN, Imperial Japan!

Even if your economy is good now. after war it will become bad only. War is not solution for every thing. If China went to war, US will use the chance try to damage china maximum. im not talking about military damage.
Yes, war is not solution for everything, but for something!!
If we comfined the war to South china sea, Does will damage china too much?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

It is the same logic, do you understand?

I agree,and I dont know this war cry is aiming US or neighboring countries.If the navy only sets out to beat Vietnam and Philipines,it wont cause too much trouble. but Taiwan,Japan and US we better leave them alone for now
Taiwan,Japan and US dare not to destroy your merchan ships in Malacca when we dare :cool:

forget who? you indian? oh yes, I forget, welcome the war in South china sea, If you want, for china, doesn't matter!!

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Taiwan,Japan and US dare not to destroy your merchan ships in Malacca when we dare :cool:

If we confine the war to South china sea, we can destroy you pity navy, and If you dare attack china merchan ships from you land, You will know what china will do!! china don't lack missile, and can make it, can you?

forget who? you indian? oh yes, I forget, welcome the war in South china sea, If you want, for china, doesn't matter!!

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

If we confine the war to South china sea, we can destroy you pity navy, and If you dare attack china merchan ships from you land, You will know what china will do!! china don't lack missile, and can make it, can you?

Look at your self. don't start flaming. ok i mentioned im kidding.

We have lots of Scud-D too , let's fight and see who will collapse first, we ramed your ship already, so what can you do now ? wanna lose again like 1979 ? :cool:

Despite having the Second Largest Navy in the World, Is China able to Dominate the Seas?

Heck You can't even do a Jack in South China Sea.

I don't doubt the Soviet Engineering, Look at Typhoons - West could never make up, but Soviets never dominated the seas.

Look at British, French, USN, Imperial Japan!

We don't need dominate the world sea( now we can't), What we should do just dominate the South china sea!! Soviet don't dominate the seas, yes, but USA also are afraid of them!! Do you think vietnam navy is something?

oh, You sh*t appear. Do you concern over chinese navy!! You vietnam are most powerful country that can beat USA and CHINA!!!
China navy just a piece of cake for you!! right?:tdown:

ahhaha, you should change your name to sourgrape. I'm not concern over chinese navy. You have show nothing but weakness. Please stop embarrasing yourself.

We have lots of Scud-D too , let's fight and see who will collapse first, we ramed your ship already, so what can you do now ? :cool:
A vietnam!! joking! you had said let's see the result! let's wait, I am not eloquent, especially when I encounter a idiotic vietnam!!

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

ahhaha, you should change your name to sourgrape. I'm not concern over chinese navy. You have show nothing but weakness. Please stop embarrasing yourself.
sourgrape, yes when it come to USA, but vietnam, you have no qualification!!

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

sourgrape, yes when it come to USA, but vietnam, you have no qualification!!

A vietnam!! joking! you had said let's see the result! let's wait, I am not eloquent, especially when I encounter a idiotic vietnam!!
Hehe, we get used to with wars already, so one more war is not our problem , kiss good bye to your economy grow from now and prepare to be enslaved by US-Japan investor again , poor you :cool:

It's never easy when robing islands from us dude .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom