What's new

China tells Japan it would ‘consider cancelling air zone in 44 years’

grandmaster

Reaction score
Western media wrote many misleading articles about China's ADIZ. However, they all hide the fact that Japan has been doing the same thing for 44 years. And, west media all hide this truth. I would make this thread to show the truth behind the misleading and bias of western media.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china-insider/article/1367924/china-tells-japan-it-would-consider-cancelling-air-zone-44-years

China’s defence ministry on Thursday hit back forcefully at Japan’s objections to its newly-established Air Defence Identification Zone (ADIZ) in the East China Sea that covers long-disputed islets claimed by both countries.

“Japan has absolutely no right to make irresponsible comments regarding China setting up the East China Sea ADIZ,” ministry spokesman Yang Yujun told media in a routine press conference, according to China’s Ministry of National Defence website.

“We would like to ask Japan to revoke its own ADIZ first, China will then consider this request in 44 years,” Yang Yujun reportedly said when asked to comment on requests from Japan and the US to revoke the zone. Japan established its ADIZ 44 years ago in 1969.

Tensions between China and Japan, the world’s second and third largest economies, have escalated over the past week after China set up its first ADIZ on Saturday in the East China Sea in an area covering Tokyo-administered islands.
zxzxz.jpg

The Chinese ADIZ requires all aircrafts flying inside the zone to inform China of their flight plans and to maintain two-way radio communication.

It has since triggered strong protests from several countries led by Japan and the United States. Both have said their aircrafts would not inform China of their flight plans when flying through the zone, and urged China to withdraw the plan.

Earlier of this week, the US air force sent two B52 bombers into the zone in a show of force. Unnamed sources at Japan’s defence ministry claimed that Japanese military and paramilitary planes had flown thorough the zone without any resistance from Chinese jets, according to the Asahi Shimbu

My gosh, the Japanese zone is sooo dammmn close to mainland and to my hometown! It is really bizarre that Okinawa Islands can be used as stepping stone to reach such far and wide ADIZ. If tiny islands can be used in such way, I guess Pacific Ocean can be carved by those tiny island countries like Christmas Island, etc.

Japan's ADIZ is clearly offensive in nature since it is so far away from Japanese main territories and so close to Chinese mainland.

Might is justice.

My gosh, the Japanese zone is sooo dammmn close to mainland and to my hometown! It is really bizarre that Okinawa Islands can be used as stepping stone to reach such far and wide ADIZ. If tiny islands can be used in such way, I guess Pacific Ocean can be carved by those tiny island countries like Christmas Island, etc.

Japan's ADIZ is clearly offensive in nature since it is so far away from Japanese main territories and so close to Chinese mainland.

Might is justice.

Christmas Island is not a nation, it's Australian soil

That is why few elite Chinese who come overseas now believe the so-called western media balance reporting after being in western countries for so many years.

They are not better than CCP's propaganda at all.

CCP's media may be biased but you still get a clue what has happened. For western media, you get a totally wrong picture.

“We would like to ask Japan to revoke its own ADIZ first, China will then consider this request in 44 years,” Yang Yujun

001372acd0b511cf384d01.jpg

Brilliant!

China needs more talents like him.

Last edited:
Western media wrote many misleading articles about China's ADIZ. However, they all hide the fact that Japan has been doing the same thing for 44 years. And, west media all hide this truth. I would make this thread to show the truth behind the misleading and bias of western media.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china-insider/article/1367924/china-tells-japan-it-would-consider-cancelling-air-zone-44-years

China’s defence ministry on Thursday hit back forcefully at Japan’s objections to its newly-established Air Defence Identification Zone (ADIZ) in the East China Sea that covers long-disputed islets claimed by both countries.

“Japan has absolutely no right to make irresponsible comments regarding China setting up the East China Sea ADIZ,” ministry spokesman Yang Yujun told media in a routine press conference, according to China’s Ministry of National Defence website.

“We would like to ask Japan to revoke its own ADIZ first, China will then consider this request in 44 years,” Yang Yujun reportedly said when asked to comment on requests from Japan and the US to revoke the zone. Japan established its ADIZ 44 years ago in 1969.

Tensions between China and Japan, the world’s second and third largest economies, have escalated over the past week after China set up its first ADIZ on Saturday in the East China Sea in an area covering Tokyo-administered islands.
zxzxz.jpg

The Chinese ADIZ requires all aircrafts flying inside the zone to inform China of their flight plans and to maintain two-way radio communication.

It has since triggered strong protests from several countries led by Japan and the United States. Both have said their aircrafts would not inform China of their flight plans when flying through the zone, and urged China to withdraw the plan.

Earlier of this week, the US air force sent two B52 bombers into the zone in a show of force. Unnamed sources at Japan’s defence ministry claimed that Japanese military and paramilitary planes had flown thorough the zone without any resistance from Chinese jets, according to the Asahi Shimbu

Chinese jets shadowed US and Japanese planes in new air defense zone — RT News

I think it is time for Japan to militarize. It should prepare, which it is of course already doing. Chinese economy is going downwards and with time the Chinese are getting more and more giddy. Economic collapse always goes with war. This will also be the case with Chinese economic collapse. Some one has to teach this giddy child a good lesson to sit down when the teacher is talking.

I think it is time for Japan to militarize. It should prepare, which it is of course already doing. Chinese economy is going downwards and with time the Chinese are getting more and more giddy. Economic collapse always goes with war. This will also be the case with Chinese economic collapse. Some one has to teach this giddy child a good lesson to sit down when the teacher is talking.

turkey is the source of terrorism on this planet. Its existence is the biggest threat of world peace. The axis of evil - turkey, should be wiped off the map soon.

turkey is the source of terrorism on this planet. Its existence is the biggest threat of world peace. The axis of evil - turkey, should be wiped off the map soon.
I think tiny Japan is already hands full for you Chini people. China can't even make a move in her own neighborhood since all your neighbors are armed to the teeth and ready to make a move on you when you cross the line. Japan will the head of the spear. They are altiac first of all and on the right side.

I think tiny Japan is already hands full for you Chini people. China can't even make a move in her own neighborhood since all your neighbors are armed to the teeth and ready to make a move on you when you cross the line. Japan will the head of the spear. They are altiac first of all and on the right side.

Turkish government officials say terror groups may be planning a series of suicide attacks across Turkey, including in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.

Read more: Turkey warns of possible series of terror attacks throughout country - UPI.com

Turkey is under collapse. Soon this evil place will be eliminated as trash, non-recyclable kind.

Turkey even lost the Olympic bid, says much about the Turkish collapse than China.

another gordon chang jumps out here. What a shame.

You had better wish your own country does not fall into the idiotic islam state and become talibanized before worrying about China.

China economy will keep growing healthily and all of those naysayers just have to eat dust. Long after your collapse, China will still be a great country.

You forget we kicked your butts more than a thousand years ago and kicked you westward to your today's settlement??? As for the pathetic turkish brigade during korean war, I cannot keep from laughing those idiots then, almost got wiped out by PLA.

Egypt is gone, Roman Empire fell, Ottman was gone of course.... well, China is still here after 5000 years. You fxxkers can keep dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom