What's new

China deploys fighter jets to patrol new air defence zone

You are a loser that trying to get people to accept that you are an American. You are an India supporter and you would choose India over America on all things. There is nothing wrong with that, but you are not being honest when you refer to yourself as an American when you are an Indian.

LOL STILL not answering two simple questions to show you are not a seditious chinese in america. just can't afford to lose 50 cents I see...:lol:

US, Indian, altiac Japan and Altaic Turkic peoples should unite against Chini people. They think they can expand while they are surrounded with enemy states. Not on my watch. .

but you don't have a watch, neither IQ i guess.

70 die in China submarine accident | Mail Online

China Nuclear Sub Accident? | The Diplomat

there are other reports where its suggested that 2 more Subs got write off,one of which is a Type 92.I'm not going to bring other powers who have far far more accidents in Sub than India.

These 2 stories does not mention about the Chinese subs being blown up which you have claimed. The Indian sub however got blown up do you understand the difference.

The one where 70 crew member did was due to mechanical failure, the other story claims there's a leakage on another sub.
I find you have difficulty supporting you earlier claim about how PLAN have a record of blowing up several subs. If you want to call us incompetent than you have failed miserably, the Indian sub which got BBQ is the perfect example of Indian noobs who probably failed to handle the missile correctly which led to the HUGE explosion.

dear Chinese friends, after China sent fighter and subsequent US instruction to notify Chinese authority, Indian cheer leading party on others dome gone bust. They are now desperate with pilot and Chinese aircraft. This parasitic mentality ha no honor and deserve no respect from anyone.

These 2 stories does not mention about the Chinese subs being blown up which you have claimed. The Indian sub however got blown up do you understand the difference.

The one where 70 crew member did was due to mechanical failure, the other story claims there's a leakage on another sub.
I find you have difficulty supporting you earlier claim about how PLAN have a record of blowing up several subs. If you want to call us incompetent than you have failed miserably, the Indian sub which got BBQ is the perfect example of Indian noobs who probably failed to handle the missile correctly which led to the HUGE explosion.

or some missile component went wrong like Kursk...see,you just can't blow a missile up even if you wish to..too many safety mechanism,that one can't override.but if some components go wrong,only then something like that happened.world has saw many of such instances,and in not one instance,somebody blamed human error.

as you know,India is still enquiring about it and most probably the missile component will be blamed.

I got plan... next just bring down those USA,Japan,SK birds which flying over ADIZ..... Later USA will send what ever they got Jets, Missiles etc... Now china got huge opportunity to bring down all USA birds and missiles...by nuking chinese air space with 300mega ton nukes... Later Take on the USA land... china can grab Japan,USA,SK,Taiwan even India too...

or some missile component went wrong like Kursk...see,you just can't blow a missile up even if you wish to..too many safety mechanism,that one can't override.but if some components go wrong,only then something like that happened.world has saw many of such instances,and in not one instance,somebody blamed human error.

as you know,India is still enquiring about it and most probably the missile component will be blamed.

In other words you can't defend your earlier claims of Chinese subs getting themselves blown up. end of discussion. Next time do more research first before calling Chinese incompetent.

LOL STILL not answering two simple questions to show you are not a seditious chinese in america. just can't afford to lose 50 cents I see...:lol:

First, you need to admit to everyone that you are an India with the first allegiance to India. Then we'll talk. We all know that already. But you are not being honest when you regard yourself as an American.

In other words you can't defend your earlier claims of Chinese subs getting themselves blown up. end of discussion. Next time do more research first before calling Chinese incompetent.

actually,I did.4 subs disabled.its not that I said Chinese subs getting blown up by explosive,its literal.plus,that Ming class actually got blown up,and that means Explosion.there are 2 other instances where a Xia class subs exploded during construction,and another Ming got scrapped for same reason..

actually,I did.4 subs disabled.its not that I said Chinese subs getting blown up by explosive,its literal.plus,that Ming class actually got blown up,and that means Explosion.there are 2 other instances where a Xia class subs exploded during construction,and another Ming got scrapped for same reason..

Go read your reply #73 again, if blown up is not related to explosion then i don't know what is. You really need to look up the definition. Here i help you

Blow up
1) To explode or be destroyed by explosion.
2) To cause (something or someone) to explode, or to destroy (something) or maim or kill (someone) by means of an explosion.

You have only posted 2 articles, 1 with mechanical failure and 1 with a leakage. It would be helpful if you can post news articles mentioning Chinese subs exploded.

First, you need to admit to everyone that you are an India with the first allegiance to India. Then we'll talk. We all know that already. But you are not being honest when you regard yourself as an American.

I am of indian heritage and my first allegiance is always to my country america.

Now answer my questions seditious chinese :)

US, Indian, altiac Japan and Altaic Turkic peoples should unite against Chini people.
Does Turkish define China as Chini? Isn't Chini a "Hindi" word? Or are you an Indian with the Turkish flag?

Where are Japanese and Korean planes flown by indians here? Oh sorry they were shaking booty even Japanese were not amused.

I am of indian heritage and my first allegiance is always to my country america.

Now answer my questions seditious chinese :)

You are of Indian heritage and you support India over America. Your posts have shown that repeatedly. Its ok to admit to that. No one will fault you for support your own country India over a country you live at temporary. We understand your heart and passion is for your own country India. But just don't call yourself an American.

You are of Indian heritage and you support India over America. Your posts have shown that repeatedly. Its ok to admit to that. No one will fault you for support your own country India over a country you live at temporary. We understand your heart and passion is for your own country India. But just don't call yourself an American.

He's just too embarrassed to be called Indian. I wonder why. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom