What's new

China tells Japan it would ‘consider cancelling air zone in 44 years’

turkey is the source of terrorism on this planet. Its existence is the biggest threat of world peace. The axis of evil - turkey, should be wiped off the map soon.

10 year old kid like you should not post on adult forum, no wonder you call yourself Edison Chen.

China will be destroyed if it attacks Japan , it is heavily guarded by US military let alone Japanese.

turkey is the source of terrorism on this planet. Its existence is the biggest threat of world peace. The axis of evil - turkey, should be wiped off the map soon.
Firts comment

Turkish government officials say terror groups may be planning a series of suicide attacks across Turkey, including in Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir.

Second comment

Its good that you are refuting yourself, since its impossible to beeing culprit and victim at the same time, thx for showing what kind of troll you are to the people here...

Firts comment

Second comment

Its good that you are refuting yourself, since its impossible to beeing culprit and victim at the same time, thx for showing what kind of troll you are to the people here...

The problem is atatwolf, who is always trolling China for no reason.

I don't think that Turkey deserved to get insulted because of this troll, but most Chinese members are just defending their motherland, that's all, they have no intention to insult anyone.

I don't think that Turkey deserved to get insulted because of this troll, but most Chinese members are just defending their motherland, that's all, they have no intention to insult anyone.
I know most chinese members are sane people but that guy opened a troll thread about Turkey.
Whatever, with this behavior hes just showing what kind of person he is.

No offence to other Chinese members...

I know most chinese members are sane people but that guy opened a troll thread about Turkey.
Whatever, with this behavior hes just showing what kind of person he is.

No offence to other Chinese members...

Many Chinese members here are newbies, who can get emotional sometimes.

I am a senior Chinese members here, you didn't see me attacking Turkey because of this troll.

you first need to identify who he is. you cannot just look at his faked flag and attack the country of the that flag. definitely, he is not a Turkish!

Just do a little psychological profile on Edison Chen, probably rich dad, playboy, but acting like a lunatic online, but when it's time to face a real crisis, or do something that will harm his own interest will be the first to run away, many such Chinese kiddies online nowadays. No action all talk.

zxzxz.jpg

Just look at the map.
Blue dotted line is Japan claim, red dotted line is China claim.
The area between the blue dotted and red dotted line is the disputed EEZ.
Japanese ADIZ include Japanese own EEZ, almost ENTIRE disputed EEZ PLUS CHINA EEZ.
China ADIZ include Chinese own EEZ, plus SOME disputed EEZ.
And China is being provocative and aggressive?
What about Japan drawn its ADIZ right into Chinese EEZ so many years ago?
The Japanese ADIZ not only is drawn right close to China shore, it is huge such that it completely block China eastern access to the western pacific.

Back
Top Bottom