What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

england should give back Islas Malvinas to Argentina. what Britisher did in 1982 just like a beast:D:partay:

How many Argentinians lived on Falklands before the war?

A better case would be PRC returning Tibet to the Dalai Lama and letting Taiwan do what the their people wish to.

Regards

A better case would be PRC returning Tibet to the Dalai Lama and letting Taiwan do what the their people wish to.

Regards

as i have said, none of your business on how our gov deal with Tibet.

You are again off the topic.
here let me reminds you: China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

Clearly shows the high intellect of your debating skills. I see you still have not answered the question that if as per you the average Taiwanese wants to be a part of China, why is China getting its knickers in a twist over some 100 odd missiles.

Regards

Last edited:

Regards

Lol, typical imperialist logic.

I didn't know that Tibet was Thug Lama's property and the Island is called Malvina Islands (Falkland, that's a butt-ugly name. Only the English can think of something like that). England has fallen and will never rise again.

at last u guys agree with that !!!
:agree:
all the countries u claim for reunification cant stick with your rules and invisible freedom:partay:

Indian-style freedom is not an honor, and may even be a shame, because you forget so what poor people most in need of

Restrictions on the freedom to bring in national development and the people out of poverty, it is China's choice, of course, he needs some improvement

Clearly shows the high intellect of your debating skills. I see you still have not answered why if as per you the average Taiwanese wants to be a part of China, why is China getting its knickers in a twist over some 100 odd missiles.

Regards

Do you know Taiwanese?
how their government runs?
how corrupted they are?
how many Japanese penetrated into Taiwan?
Do you know how much influence does foreign power has on Taiwan?
Do you understand this is not one answer question, in involves and requires a whole lot of than votes.

as i have said, none of your business on how our gov deal with Tibet.

You are again off the topic.
here let me reminds you: China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

Ha Ha,

I dont see such a comment to the poster who called us Pirates who stole Malvinas on this thread. Selective are you or has Tiannmen touched a raw nerve. First correct the imbecile Chinese Posters here who are off topic have some Prozac and then come back.

:coffee:

Regards

===================================
i very clear that englishman is alway shameless to invade other country land. just like your id——always natural.

Pirates have no voice

maybe in the world ,there are many people can blame china,but england has no the qualification.:D

Do you know Taiwanese?
how their government runs?
how corrupted they are?
how many Japanese penetrated into Taiwan?
Do you know how much influence does foreign power has on Taiwan?
Do you understand this is not one answer question, in involves and requires a whole lot of than votes.

Blame everybody but China. Taiwan has good and free elections.

Cracks me up to hear Chinese talk about free and fair elections.

:mps:

===================================
i very clear that englishman is alway shameless to invade other country land. just like your id——always natural.

Pirates have no voice

maybe in the world ,there are many people can blame china,but england has no the qualification.:D

I agree we have lost the mantle of Piracy and passed on the Crown to the new Kings China.

You now have graduated from DVD piracy to cheap copy cats of Kilo class subs and Su's

:yahoo:

Indian-style freedom is not an honor, and may even be a shame, because you forget so what poor people most in need of

Restrictions on the freedom to bring in national development and the people out of poverty, it is China's choice, of course, he needs some improvement

Poverty of india has come down from 56% to 20 %

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/BPL_Data_GOI.png

Do you ppl hav gained any freedom till now? The answer will be :no: NO
We have managed to get rid of our poverty and will completely wipeout before 2020!!
But you cant have full freedom till 20XX?:cheesy::cheesy:

I agree we have lost the mantle of Piracy and passed on the Crown to the new Kings China.

You now have graduated from DVD piracy to cheap copy cats of Kilo class subs and Su's

:yahoo:

======================================
poor england.

maybe you still frighten Argentino and invade Islas Malvinas,but to my chinese ,you are only a bullshix.:partay::D

Poverty of india has come down from 56% to 20 %

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ce/BPL_Data_GOI.png

Do you ppl hav gained any freedom till now? The answer will be :no: NO
We have managed to get rid of our poverty and will completely wipeout before 2020!!
But you cant have full freedom till 20XX?:cheesy::cheesy:
Only facts can speak, Indian farmers are so poor, he was the source of India's Maoists

As for the future No one can predict ,I agree China has a long way to go,I also have confidence in China's development, though not necessarily the same as the provisions of the West, but we will continue to develop for Ourselves

Back
Top Bottom