What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

======================================
poor england.

maybe you still frighten Argentino and invade Islas Malvinas,but to my chinese ,you are only a bullshix.:partay::D

First handle Taiwan and then get ambitious about the world.

Your Cheap copies of Kilo class are unlikely to match anything in our Navy for the next decade.

Regards

If any Taiwanese comes in here~~ complaining ~~ Yea i can understands that...
But Indians?
I just don't get it, you guys have so much time thinking about foreign countries affairs, but your own...
Go to "Indian defense" and check it out, do we Chinese starting out threads/looking for threads and just simply trying to hassle around. You guys don't even bother discussing your own mother nations problems... all i saw was a whole bunch of display of weapons, and see you guys acting proud. Little on some accidents that occur, and nothing about the majority of your population. And don't tell me because this is a military forum, because you ain't discussing military here

First handle Taiwan and then get ambitious about the world.

Your Cheap copies of Kilo class are unlikely to match anything in our Navy for the next decade.

Regards

=========================================
if your PM has a little courage, we can play a game. But Unfortunately,Brown is coward.

we should wait for the next england PM:partay::D

If any Taiwanese comes in here~~ complaining ~~ Yea i can understands that...
But Indians?
I just don't get it, you guys have so much time thinking about foreign countries affairs, but your own...
Go to "Indian defense" and check it out, do we Chinese starting out threads and just simply trying to hassle around. You guys don't even bother discussing your own mother nations problems... all i saw was a whole bunch of display of weapons, and see you guys acting proud. Little on some accidents that occur, and nothing about the majority of your population. And don't tell me because this is a military forum, because you ain't discussing military here

We only think about the foreign country affairs but you can think abt claiming the alien country(taiwan) in the name of reunification!! yes there is difference between Indians suggesting the truth ans chinese crying to believe in truth

:china:
:rofl:

if your PM has a little courage, we can play a game. But Unfortunately,Brown is coward.

To take over Taiwan ?

This is the best I have heard today.

:victory:

Please do not do what they are doing.
put out something that people can agree on.
and not if, playing with assumption with no facts backing up does no good.

===============================
谈论军史也可以,毕竟咱也在史学论坛泡过几年了,就这些个垃圾,咱能用资料砸死它,可是他们配么,不过就是群白痴,我说的,它们都没听过,有用么,浪费资料,对他们就是玩,不用上心的。

===============================
谈论军史也可以,毕竟咱也在史学论坛泡过几年了,就这些个垃圾,咱能用资料砸死它,可是他们配么,不过就是群白痴,我说的,它们都没听过,有用么,浪费资料,对他们就是玩,不用上心的。

玩多了会影响人格哦~~~:smokin:
习惯有理的发言是有好处的:china:

I agree. Why people still engage this barking poodle is beyond me. Let him think that he still runs the world.

Look, Uncle sold 114 vaunted PAC-3s to counter 4000+ missiles with an expected 4000% interception rate, and the PRC suspends non-existent military ties to "retaliate".

Next show please.

Last edited:
玩多了会影响人格哦~~~:smokin:
习惯有理的发言是有好处的:china:

===================================
我在“军中最H,H中最军”的SC论坛泡了很久,被纳群色色的宅男们带坏了,本质上已经不存在纯洁的心灵了。:partay::D

I agree. Why people still engage this barking poodle is beyond me. Let him think that he still runs the world.

Look, Uncle sold 114 vaunted PAC-3s to counter 4000+ missiles with an expected 400% interception rate, and the PRC suspends non-existent military ties to "retaliate".

Next show please.

The barking poodle Taiwan kicked PLA backside the last time it crossed the Taiwan straits. So PRC is so impotent that its only knee jerk reaction is halt something non-existent.

:woot:

:yahoo:

===================================
我在“军中最H,H中最军”的SC论坛泡了很久,被纳群色色的宅男们带坏了,本质上已经不存在纯洁的心灵了。:partay::D

Two crows cawing in glee.

:bounce:

Keep it up thats all you can do while US supplies the Patriots to Taiwan.

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom