What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

last point : relevant to topic are all fine...
but look at your replies... if you don't get it....
then sorry, bro
you go on, continue acting like a psychopath. A clown

I had no intention to interrupt until i read this....

Gee, done, I see no common sense in you.
I believe my post previous post has been polite enough.
I do not challenge "REASONABLE" comments...

You try printing all these replies, from the thread, ask anyone from other nationalities other than Indians... and see how they think...

its just unimaginable one could have such rude attitude with no respect towards other, and giving bunch of unbelievable comments.

See the bolded part and then you say things like balanced views...polite etc etc....Do you see what i am trying to point out???

I had no intention to interrupt until i read this....

See the bolded part and then you say things like balanced views...polite etc etc....Do you see what i am trying to point out???

how many accounts do you have~~ just to play this~~ you consider this funny?
from the starting of this thread, most Chinese has been continuously answering you Indians comments. out of topic comments
eg:
~Tiannmen issue
~Taiwan sovereignty issue
~China's Freedom of speech
~Chinese political rights
~Tibet issue
~Xinjiang issue

You guys brought all these up~~ which obviously has nothing to do with China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale.

What I previously post, is related to the topic, what about yours?
what are you actually doing here? What are you try to achieve?
I see no objective opinion from you related to the topic at all.

last point : relevant to topic are all fine...
but look at your replies... if you don't get it....
then sorry, bro
you go on, continue acting like a psychopath. A clown

Dude, here is something credited to one Subhas Chandra Bose, according to one of my old "flames" around here (one Missy toxic_pusy):

"If the Brits are praising me, then I must have done something wrong. If they are cursing me, then I must have done something right"​

It's plain to see whether or not you are on the right track given the decibel of the poodle's bark-attack. Even their own DoD had to ban his fellow Royal Commando poodles from selling their bark to the country's rags after the former surrendered to the Iranians without so much of a wimp ...

Sadly, the poodle at one time was a lion ...

Anyhow, the PRC is surely no tiger, not even one on paper, even though it does put on a facade from time to time. Whatever tickles I suppose.

But hopefully no one is stooping to the low of entertaining a poodle who still thinks he is a lion.

As I said before, let him soak up all the dying rays as he shivers while the sun mercilessly sets.

Last edited:
Now I am acquainted with this Sathsomething from way back as well, and wouldn't trust him/her one bit, least of all his/her identities. The flags he wore were as promiscuous as his words.

But apart from the defect in the messenger, the message here in fact makes sense - a great deal of sense. What is the PRC's destiny we shall all find out.

And he is right on the money on one thing: no one gives a sh!t about the so-called "Chinese people's feelings" ...

Not even me.

from the starting of this thread, most Chinese has been continuously answering you Indians comments. out of topic comments
eg:
~Tiannmen issue
~Taiwan sovereignty issue
~China's Freedom of speech
~Chinese political rights
~Tibet issue
~Xinjiang issue

You guys brought all these up~~ which obviously has nothing to do with China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale.

What I previously post, is related to the topic, what about yours?
what are you actually doing here? What are you try to achieve?
I see no objective opinion from you related to the topic at all.

Cool Down....First understand what i am saying and then write back...Don't be hypocrat...Don't ride the high horse of asking someone not to be rude...be reasonable and then being rude by painting the whole nation due to few people having different views than yours who happen to be indians....

What me having different accounts???? What happen to you buddy..smoking something???

With all due respect all those chinese member were wrong when they replied to off topic...Having said it even if that happen how does it give you a right to paint the whole nation???

Cool Down....First understand what i am saying and then write back...Don't be hypocrat...Don't ride the high horse of asking someone not to be rude...be reasonable and then being rude by painting the whole nation due to few people having different views than yours who happen to be indians....

What me having different accounts???? What happen to you buddy..smoking something???

With all due respect all those chinese member were wrong when they replied to off topic...Having said it even if that happen how does it give you a right to paint the whole nation???

Thought you were Always Neutral, since you are not
in that case, I apologize for the act.
If you are in my position, reading through "Always Neutral" and a few others comments (lots of them), its does makes people mad... since most of the time its either irrelevant or being ignorant on things the every conscience being should know. which we(as in most educated and civilize person) consider common sense.

Again, I apologize for my act, sorry.

It always amuses me when Chiense talk funny.
The person you mentioned,Bose is an Indian freedom fighter who did came to germany many times for hitlers support to kick brits asss.
On the other hand and to the contrary chinese were killing on millions of monks and civilians for the sake of land and now even pointed 1000`s of missiles at Taiwan for that piece of Island.chinese love grabbing foreign land.And this is only reason I think why you have soooooo many boundary disputes with your neighbours. Simply put, chinese and their behaviour,mentality stinks.

Hey, welcome back, l miss you, my dear "distroyer of enemies".

How is things going in India ? 100,000 tons business as usual ?

Let me see whats we got here;

Wow, Chinese love grabbing land, true to some extent, surely not

not some smelly land from hell hole though.

Yeah, land disputes ? so true, we usually solve those peanut

land disputes through talks, but you know once in while, we still need

to teach some of our ignorant neighbours a lesson of manner (1962)

right ?

Boy, sorry, but i don't think you should be the one complaining about

"Stink" since you are surround by 100000 tons of human

ex.........everyday, everywhere, so, whats the fuss ?

Will talk to you later, best wishes pal. :smitten::pakistan::china:

WARN: To all my chinese bros, pls avoid challenging a particular indian guy on this forum. He is holding german flag. He is dangerious. He is so powerful that he fired hundred his chinese employees over a lost battle on internet. He has possession of 400 millions(sperms?) and is still accumulating more until enough to get a bomb to nuke our country. Be careful, dont talking to him, we dont want to get into that kind of troubles, do we?

technically the two sides of the Strait are still in civil war. they never signed any treaty between them on the civil war. As such, how can a third party on one hand has the diplomatic relationship with one side and on the other hand to supply weapons to the other side?
Terry shd know this is betrayal...

WARN: To all my chinese bros, pls avoid challenging a particular indian guy on this forum. He is holding german flag. He is dangerious. He is so powerful that he fired hundred his chinese employees over a lost battle on internet. He has possession of 400 millions(sperms?) and is still accumulating more until enough to get a bomb to nuke our country. Be careful, dont talking to him, we dont want to get into that kind of troubles, do we?

Who says we are challenging an Indian guy? We are simply having some fun. We love to see Indians "alarmed". :rofl:
To us, India is as harmless as a cute Panda. :rofl:

Thought you were Always Neutral, since you are not
in that case, I apologize for the act.
If you are in my position, reading through "Always Neutral" and a few others comments (lots of them), its does makes people mad... since most of the time its either irrelevant or being ignorant on things the every conscience being should know. which we(as in most educated and civilize person) consider common sense.

Again, I apologize for my act, sorry.

No worries mate.. we all loose our cool and i apologize as well for being a little rude in my reply....Though i was following your conversations and found them very informative...However once you end up in calling names you kind of loose the effectiveness of your message and leave rooms for the trolls to exploit...

Anyways whatever you have heard from Indians let me tell you one thing we all have very high regards for China and her progress...All we want is our govt. to follow chinese way of progress within the frame of our constitution....:cheers:

I strongly believe that fellow chinese are day dreaming.a freaken $2 trillion Foreign reserves and less than a trillion dollar US debt will do no good when US really wants to aim its gun towards Bejing.I do hate US and its policies like many others,but US is guy at changing sides. It can sign a deal with Iran if it needs and will get the pre-1970 relations with Iran.US can make whole europe sanction China and give a sovereign status to Taiwan,Tibet and Xinxiang. Afterall US is solo superpower while China is a cheap goods manufacturer.
At any given time,US can bring china on its knees if it wants.It can even seal a deal with Russia ,it has that capability.

Probably fellow chinese are considering their national power too much.If US,EU,India,Aus and other countries stop importing from China,your economy will go into recession for decades.Yours is an export based economy,hence its not better to draw swords on importers.
an importer is the one who has the chance to choose always,but not the exporter.
And people around the world are making fun of it when a chinese portal says that their feelings getting hurt and blah blah.

Mapping the hurt feelings of the Chinese people

May be its good if chinese know where they actually fare and how much they worth.

Frankly,you have an unsecured government.It fears every thing.It is controlling its people by showing gun and hanging.Accept that you people are living in china only with fear and no freedom.

So what? They hurt us, and we aslo hurt them, do you think it is good thing? Just like you indian hurt as 7 times and we hurt you 1 or 2 times(1962-1963), do you think indian benifit any thing from these? Just remember you will get the same hurt when you hurt somebody.

May be its good if chinese know where they actually fare and how much they worth.

In this world only power can get respect, if china worth nothing, so how much do you think india worth?

No worries mate.. we all loose our cool and i apologize as well for being a little rude in my reply....Though i was following your conversations and found them very informative...However once you end up in calling names you kind of loose the effectiveness of your message and leave rooms for the trolls to exploit...

Anyways whatever you have heard from Indians let me tell you one thing we all have very high regards for China and her progress...All we want is our govt. to follow chinese way of progress within the frame of our constitution....:cheers:

I am glad there are still some indian talk reasonablly on this forum, and so we should back to the topic: "China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale"

And I think only suspendes U.S. Military is not enough, many chinese think present chinese gvot is much soft than 60years ago. I just read a thread on chinese forum. Some poster said present chinese gvot is betraying our country.

Good to see your finally been paid your salary ( What is the NGO called?) so you can post some horse manure.

Lets list

UK vis vis China and Pakistan sucesses from 1900 as we can get a perspective.

Saved the world including China from saying Gesundheit and Sayonara in WWII alongwith USA who you revile.

Only nation after USA to fight and win a battle more than 5000 miles away (Falkland)

Now your Masters China

Losses

Taiwan - Lost the battle and 10000 men.
Vietnam - Lost the battle again.
Russia - Lost the battle again.
India - Probably won it but still Tawang remains with India ?

Victories

Tiananmen - Well done.
Tibet - Well done.
Xinjiang - Well done.

Now to China's best friend Pakistan which u represent

1971 - Result Bangladesh.

1980 - Recognising taliban- result TTP bombing you back.

1999 - Kargil - Result 3000 NA soldiers dead as per BB and NS

We are still better of than you. First take over taiwan and then come and have a beer with us.

:cheers:

Because Argentina is too weak,

Also UK is member of NATO!

Back
Top Bottom