What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

Is not something that they use in your country to wipe your face with ?

Stop being personal and foolish. The topic is not about my nationality but about Taiwan buying Arms and China crying like a small baby.

Also check who sponsored a recent resolution against Israel. It may have my flag on it.

:woot:

As you said stay on topic!Hey, why dont you anwer my question about this??↓ Are you just sidestep to answer this???

And do you even think this↓(australian gvot saying) is nothing better than toilet paper??? It is from austalian gvot site. If you even think your gvot claiming is nothing better than toilet paper, I will have no comments on that.

Taiwan Brief - March 2009
Overview
Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Source:Taiwan country brief - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Hey, why dont you anwer my question about this??↓ Are you just sidestep to answer this???

Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC.

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

They day u stop buying their iron ore or have another massacre this time in Taiwan all that will change.

Ps While at it please post the official reaction of the Australian Govt on Tiannmmen Massacre ?

:what:

As you said stay on topic!Hey, why dont you anwer my question about this??↓ Are you just sidestep to answer this???

And do you even think this↓(australian gvot saying) is nothing better than toilet paper??? It is from austalian gvot site. If you even think your gvot claiming is nothing better than toilet paper, I will have no comments on that.

Taiwan Brief - March 2009
Overview
Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Brother, you are asking for too much, who like to be debunked ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

They day u stop buying their iron ore or have another massacre this time in Taiwan all that will change.

Ps While at it please post the official reaction of the Australian Govt on Tiannmmen Massacre ?

You are offtopic these thread is talking abou "China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale." If you still continue this, i will report you are trolling.And I showed you UN no.2578 file, you said any paper decided by big 5 is nothing better than toilet paper, Now I give you your gvot saying.
Could you tell me do you think it is nothing better than toilet paper???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::smitten::smitten::china:

[And they peacefully voted to stay a Part of Canada unlike Taiwan.

Canadian Govt. did not have to do a

Tiannmen

Tibet
Xinjiang

To enforce the vote.

Regards ]

HaHa, my dear self proclaim British making fun of others English ?

Please take a look of your damn broken English post !

So much for your Mr Shakespeare claim !
:smitten::pakistan::china:[/QUOTE]

Never claimed to be a Shakespeare and the computer keyboard was invented when I was 30 years old, but old and wise enough to know that a massacre took place in Tiannmen and not in Quebec.

BTW your standard of posts have suddenly and dramatically improved.

Me thinks Grey Boy is a id used by more than one person for some propoganda.

What time does your shift get over ?

:cheers:

=============================
The British learn more, but they also are pirates.

Being a pirate nation, you should lean how to be a man first:D

This Pirate nation saved your bacon in WW II otherwise you would be singing sayonara.

Regards

england should give back Islas Malvinas to Argentina. what Britisher did in 1982 just like a beast:D:partay:

You are offtopic these thread is talking abou "China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale." If you still continue this, i will report you are trolling.And I showed you UN no.2578 file, you said any paper decided by big 5 is nothing better than toilet paper, Now I give you your gvot saying.
Could you tell me do you think it is nothing better than toilet paper???

Is the Australian Govt. protesting the arms sale to Taiwan ?

China is. Stop being a cry baby and a verbal bully by threatening to report anyone. Last time I checked this forum was not CPC owned so take your tantrums else where.

Regards

Tiannmen

Tibet
Xinjiang

To enforce the vote.

Regards ]

Never claimed to be a Shakespeare and the computer keyboard was invented when I was 30 years old, but old and wise enough to know that a massacre took place in Tiannmen and not in Quebec.

BTW your standard of posts have suddenly and dramatically improved.

Me thinks Grey Boy is a id used by more than one person for some propoganda.

What time does your shift get over ?

:cheers:[/QUOTE]

You never learn ? No? Is that what you referred as a "wise old man" ?

:rofl::rofl::smitten::china:

Tiannmen

Tibet
Xinjiang

To enforce the vote.

Regards ]

By the way, what happens in Tiananmen Square, Xinjiang or even tibet have nothing to do with this topic, and we do not need to know how other Canadian gov deal with their issues.
You like voting, then you go do your vote.
We are Chinese, under PRC gov, not Canadian gov nor US gov.

Even if a million civilian died in China today, has nothing to do with you, simply not of your freaking business

Is the Australian Govt. protesting the arms sale to Taiwan ?

China is. Stop being a cry baby and a verbal bully by threatening to report anyone. Last time I checked this forum was not CPC owned so take your tantrums else where.

Regards

Can you read english??? How could you be so shameless to deny what you said before???

Back
Top Bottom