What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

Thats why you test fired 60 missiles in the Taiwan straits just before the last elections in Taiwan so that the pro-independance party does not win ?

:yahoo:

Hey, Could you answer my question I posted.

And do you even think this↓(australian gvot saying) is nothing better than toilet paper??? It is from austalian gvot site. If you even think your gvot claiming is nothing better than toilet paper, I will have no comments on that.
Taiwan Brief - March 2009
Overview
Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Source:Taiwan country brief - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Thats why you test fired 60 missiles in the Taiwan straits just before the last elections in Taiwan so that the pro-independance party does not win ?

:yahoo:

sorry i'm just a school student. i didn't fire any gun shot let alone missiles. bye.

Source plz, I think I have educated you what is offical source and I think this time you will not make a mistake about it.:lol:

Sources are go out of your streets and express your feel and changes you need from your govt in a banner and u can see ur freedom limit
:chilli:
:rofl::rofl:

Then back to school boy and study hard.

:coffee:

Hey, why dont you anwer my question about this??↓ Are you just sidestep to answer this???

And do you even think this↓(australian gvot saying) is nothing better than toilet paper??? It is from austalian gvot site. If you even think your gvot claiming is nothing better than toilet paper, I will have no comments on that.
Taiwan Brief - March 2009
Overview
Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Source:Taiwan country brief - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

Indians "sour grape mentality" in full display regarding UNSC P5,

Are you sure you know whats "toilet paper" ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Is not something that they use in your country to wipe your face with ?

Stop being personal and foolish. The topic is not about my nationality but about Taiwan buying Arms and China crying like a small baby.

Also check who sponsored a recent resolution against Israel. It may have my flag on it.

:woot:

Please post in English Mr. Gibberish.

Regards

[/QUOTE]

[And they peacefully voted to stay a Part of Canada unlike Taiwan.

Canadian Govt. did not have to do a

Tiannmen

Tibet
Xinjiang

To enforce the vote.

Regards ]

HaHa, my dear self proclaim British making fun of others English ?

Please take a look of your damn broken English post !

So much for your Mr Shakespeare claim !
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Man its a fact, everyone know that there aren't any freedoms in PRC.

limited freedoms , yes, in exchange for a better controllable environment.
In most case, peoples live ain't effected that much.

as for Massacre in Tiananmen Square, yes i believe it happened.
and so? as long as we remembers, avoid such from happening again, that's enough
We do not need to keep reminding ourselves from the past, the past is the past.
We are going for the future.

Back
Top Bottom