What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

No one knows everything dude... that the world fact!! i didnt took anything to heart you guys said abt india and indians, but accept your mistakes and ignorance!

And they peacefully voted to stay a Part of Canada unlike Taiwan.

Canadian Govt. did not have to do a

Tiannmen
Tibet
Xinjiang

To enforce the vote.

Regards

These are China's internal affairs and has nothing to do with this topic~

Regards

Do u know about the core processor of your PC???

Stop acting like a baby or are you a baby???
I have enducated you what is offical source, you should appreciate it, bcoz of me, now you can understand what is the difference between offical source and wiki, and bcoz of me you can prevent showing your ignorance to the others again.:lol:

Stop acting like a baby or are you a baby???
I have enducated you what is offical source, you should appreciate it, bcoz of me, now you can understand what is the difference between offical source and wiki, and bcoz of me you can prevent showing your ignorance to the others again.:lol:

OMG no one needs to educate me!!
I have enducated you what is offical source,:woot:
no one knows the turmoil inside every country!! and no need of that.. i've learnt lot from my school, college and google and i dnt need you lecture!! :wave::no:

No one knows everything dude... that the world fact!! i didnt took anything to heart you guys said abt india and indians, but accept your mistakes and ignorance!

Go through my other posts, I always admit mistakes. If I find myself being wrong, I always admit, and i have no problem admitting,telling others problems of mother nation, I won't feel shameful for admitting a disadvantage while comparing with another nation.
Mostly importantly, further challenging on other topics non-stop, just refusing to accept that their perspective and believe don't hold.

no one knows the turmoil inside every country!! and no need of that.. i've learnt lot from my school, college and google and i dnt need you lecture!! :wave::no:

you actually able to finish high school and college without providing proper sources for your work?

That does surprise me.

No comments about this, if you feel well, keep on.:lol:

And they peacefully voted to stay a Part of Canada unlike Taiwan.

Canadian Govt. did not have to do a

Tiannmen
Tibet
Xinjiang

To enforce the vote.

Regards

yes vote is very very important. that's why almost all american indians were killed? too bad there are few left to be able to vote now...

I have posted UN.2758 file, and I think you should read it before you throw out your "Taiwan's own internal affairs".

Regards

Any UN resolution concerning the big 5 is nothing better than toilet paper. Save your UN papers for brainwashing innocent Chinese.

Regards

Go through my other posts, I always admit mistakes. If I find myself being wrong, I always admit, and i have no problem admitting,telling others problems of mother nation, I won't feel shameful for admitting a disadvantage while comparing with another nation.
Mostly importantly, further challenging on other topics non-stop, just refusing to accept that their perspective and believe don't hold.

NP...;)....

Any UN resolution concerning the big 5 is nothing better than toilet paper. Save your UN papers for brainwashing innocent Chinese.

Regards

Oh gee~~ you don't consider that a source ==.=="
its seems the only source you would accept is the ones that fits your mind.

how sad :what:

Back
Top Bottom