What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

You are welcome to send your 6 th Fleet to invade us like we did and kick our ***** to make us aplogise for the Opium wars ?

Till then look at that small Island at your door step which does this to you every morning

:bunny:

Regards

Well at least theres some suspense for tomorrow. Yawn.

Well at least theres some suspense for tomorrow. Yawn.

As I said yesterday, though the fenqings and the "boys" around here behave as if they are the New Boxers (to a considerable extent they are), others have moved on after 100 years.

Rule #1, don't argue with a L!m*y. Behind his "always neutral" facade lies an individual with a profound insecurity and "adjustment difficulties".

Let tomorrow be interesting alright. However, let's make it explicit - if the PRC's goal for the 21st century was to "exact" revenge from L****s, then the PRC might as well hand in the paper now.

Fail!

But I know you know that this is not the test PRC is in for.

By current forecast, your South Asian "friends" will look after the L****s - both in your neighbourhood and in his. In the event that he turns out to be none other than an NRI himself, then what can I say? Long live the Queen ...

Hehe, if and when there is a Falklands 2, unless there is solid European backing (and I can give you a slew of reasons why there may not), the island may very well change its name back to Malvinas.

You-know-who will turn and predictably cry to the Uncle. However, with the possible Hispanic demographic ascendancy - among other factors, Uncle may very well turn it into a Suez 1951 as opposed to a South Atlantic 1982.

Anyways, pointless digression. Advise to self: don't fight the fight that's not worth fighting. By all means, keep an eye on the Tonies - as their scheming selves can do damage. But there is no need to mistake poodles for pit bulls.

Let them take in the sunset and soak up the vanishing rays. But the time has passed for their little reverse psychology, divide-and-conquer antics to weave its former magic (but an awareness should not be lost).

Our South Asian friends could have told you that - but you know that already.

Finally, for whatever it's worth - I, among a large contingent of "ethnic" Chinese, have always felt that the Opium War was the singular "blessing-in-disguise" to the Chinese people over the last three centuries.

Many of my views have changed over the 15 or so years. But that one has held. The mighty British Museum can keep every single pieces of them "treasures" - AFAIC.

What i dont understand is why the fuss? China isnt going to invade Taiwan, the purchase of defensive military equipment that is never going to be used is simply a waste of money on Taiwans part and of no consequence to China.

The time will come when so many investments in china are by tiwanese and so many in taiwan by chinese that they become by default one country in economic reality even if there are still some artificial political separations.

It's not about what Taiwan can do to China. It's about implicit suggestions made by actions of the US. By dealing directly with Taiwan it is side stepping China which sees Taiwan as part of it's territory.

For a rough analogy US would refuse to recognise dealings that China made privately with, say, Hawaii or Alaska. It has to be between China and US.

regards

It's not about what Taiwan can do to China. It's about implicit suggestions made by actions of the US. By dealing directly with Taiwan it is side stepping China which sees Taiwan as part of it's territory.

For a rough analogy US would refuse to recognise dealings that China made privately with, say, Hawaii or Alaska. It has to be between China and US.

regards
Neither Hawaii nor Alaska dispute their subordinate status to the greater US.

An independent country have the full right to defend itself from the theats awaiting
i dont think what taiwan made wrong with the arm sale... its B.S

An independent country have the full right to defend itself from the theats awaiting
i dont think what taiwan made wrong with the arm sale... its B.S

Could you give me any offical source about your so-called "Indenpendent Country", even Taiwan herself has not claimed that???
Talking is your right, but talking without any basis is a trouble to others.:lol:

Do you have any clear proof that Taiwan is part of china... Taiwan island are claimed by china and that is not gonna happen!! even world know that taiwan is independent:pop:

where is your source? your replies wont make it a part of china....source??????

Buddy,:rofl: sorry for my laughing I just cannt stop it. Are you kidding me??? Is wiki an offical source??? Do you really know what is wiki?? I suggest you search what is wiki first before you come out to show your ignorance. It is unbelievable for me there is a guy think wiki is an offical source.:rofl: Sorry, Sorry again for my laughing.

I've atleast posted the wiki post as far as i know... you guys not at all have any official proof other than making a troll and laugh!! and more over do chinese have IQ > Indian IQ:hitwall::hitwall::rofl::rofl:

Do you have any clear proof that Taiwan is part of china... Taiwan island are claimed by china and that is not gonna happen!! even world know that taiwan is independent:pop:

:rofl:You are really funny guy, I cannt even blam you, you are so cute.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom