What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

the PRC is not the government of Taiwan. The republic of china is, they control taiwan, they run it's economy, they run it's military the PRC has no say in what happens there.

Stupid.

OK

USA supports Taiwan

PRChina supports Iran

Fair deal

We don't want to hear that US criticism about China saying no to sanction on Iran.

China should support UN sanction on Iran or facing International isolation?

Bullshit! Don't put Western = International, Western White are disgusting!

Failure of Western / USA :

USA, Taiwan have national security

PRChina and Iran has no right to talk about national security

This is Western Whites' hypocrisy logic!

China will gain nothing from suspension of military ties. :)

OK

USA supports Taiwan

PRChina supports Iran

Fair deal

We don't want to hear that US criticism about China saying no to sanction on Iran.

China should support UN sanction on Iran or facing International isolation?

Bullshit! Don't put Western = International, Western White are disgusting!

why did you quote me? The post you quoted has nothing to do with the racist crap you are spewing out.

Every post you make on the forum you have "western whites" in it. Not everyone who lives in western countries are white people. It seems you hate white people and everything you criticize the west you say "whites"

Mods, can you do something about this racism pls, its being spewed daily. Thanks.

I ask them to, but they don't :(

It seems that the chinese members are the main racist ones.

The only day i was being attacked by numerous chinese members who were yelling racist insults about Indians at me, and i'm not even Indian. :confused:

If you are going to be racist, leave.

I ask them to, but they don't :(

It seems that the chinese members are the main racist ones.

The only day i was being attacked by numerous chinese members who were yelling racist insults about Indians at me, and i'm not even Indian. :confused:

If you are going to be racist, leave.

Racist? no. Highly opinionated? maybe. Cultural differences.

HaHaHa, brother, give that poor guy a break, he needed to edit three

times for each of his post, he did tried his best already.:cheers::china:

I would appreciate if you could stop spitting sh!t all around here again, this time at least for a change.

I see very frustrated Chinese Members here. Unfortunately they can't ask their Govt. why Taiwan still thumbs their nose at them till date ?

Myth No 1 : Taiwanese love Chinese and its just western media hype that Taiwan is independant ? (This is called Grey Boy Theory)

My question since you guys love each other why begrudge your bothers some US weapons to attack India since they will never use them against China? ( Pun intended)

Myth No 2 : China can kick backsides militarily

My Question if that is true why did China retreat

1. The last time they tried to cross the Taiwan straits ? A Chinese member himself accepted they lost 8500 men in that encounter though Grey Boy says no.

2. What happened when you invaded Vietnam ?

3. What happened when you took on the Soviets ?

Myth No 3 : China wins battles

1. US and UK liberated China from Japan a fact of history but when has China ever fought a battle 5000 miles away and won ? Even we did that in Falkland.

2. The only battles i have seen where China has won conclusively is Tiannmen, Tibet and Xinjiang but against their own people.

3. In 1962 as per all records they defeated India and if that is true they still have not been able solve their problems. Is not Chinese land in Tawang still with India ?

Myth No 3 : All people on this forum who oppose Chinese CPC are Indians, Toilet Cleaners etc

Question : Does not the CPC teach you good manners since you claim to be the oldest culture in the world ?

Regards

Ps : We will and can supply arms to Taiwan but you can do nothing about it. Thats a fact and face it. Till than Taiwan will be Taiwan and you can suck your thumb till the heavens fall down

Last edited:
OMFG. I JUST ******* REPLIED TO THIS AND EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT IT EXACTLY MEANS. But once again you have totally ignored what i have ******* said.

You have totally misinterpreted this article, like Chinese members always do.

God it's so hard talking to people who can't read advanced English.

Talking to non native English speakers is like talking to a brick wall.

why are you even TRYING...????
try to ignore sometimes>>>

I see very frustrated Chinese Members here. Unfortunately they can't ask their Govt. why Taiwan still thumbs their nose at them till date ?

Myth No 1 : Taiwanese love Chinese and its just western media hype that Taiwan is independant ? (This is called Grey Boy Theory)

My question since you guys love each other why begrudge your bothers some US weapons to attack India since they will never use them against China? ( Pun intended)

Myth No 2 : China can kick backsides militarily

My Question if that is true why did China retreat

1. The last time they tried to cross the Taiwan straits ? A Chinese member himself accepted they lost 8500 men in that encounter though Grey Boy says no.

2. What happened when you invaded Vietnam ?

3. What happened when you took on the Soviets ?

Myth No 3 : China wins battles

1. US and UK liberated China from Japan a fact of history but when has China ever fought a battle 5000 miles away and won ? Even we did that in Falkland.

2. The only battles i have seen where China has won conclusively is Tiannmen, Tibet and Xinjiang but against their own people.

3. In 1962 as per all records they defeated India and if that is true they still have not been able solve their problems. Is not Chinese land in Tawang still with India ?

Myth No 3 : All people on this forum who oppose Chinese CPC are Indians, Toilet Cleaners etc

Question : Does not the CPC teach you good manners since you claim to be the oldest culture in the world ?

Regards

Ps : We will and can supply arms to Taiwan but you can do nothing about it. Thats a fact and face it. Till than Taiwan will be Taiwan and you can suck your thumb till the heavens fall down

We will think about it, MythBuster. But when a Chinese say: we will think about it, it usually means we will never think about it till the heavens fall down.

And the mother of all Myth is...
Falkland belongs to UK.
And if you ask your Queen, she will tell you it belongs to Argentina.

You next job will be a musketeer before you swear: all for China, China for some.

But on a more serious note, when do you think you are going to apologize for the Opium War (well at least apologize for selling Opium to Chinese without giving a damn about it) and volunterily return the loots from Imperial China? Ever thought about it before asking us for anything?

Gee~~ you guys are still arguing
Those Indians will never give up....
just ignore them~~ there no point wasting time on this thread anymore
"Just let them think they won"

We will think about it, MythBuster. But when a Chinese say: we will think about it, it usually means we will never think about it till the heavens fall down.

And the mother of all Myth is...
Falkland belongs to UK.
And if you ask your Queen, she will tell you it belongs to Argentina.

I AM NOT SURE WHERE U GOT THAT CRAP BUT IF YOU ASKED THE CHINESE EMPEROR HE WOULD PROBABLY SAY THE WORLD BELONGS TO CHINA.

However you ignore the fact that we sailed half way round the world in recent times and took Falkland back. Compare that to your last attempt of trying to cross the Straits ? 8500 dead in 3 days. Great achievement.

:yahoo:

You next job will be a musketeer before you swear: all for China, China for some.

Keep on the Prozac it helps and shows on your previous posts.

:coffee:

But on a more serious note, when do you think you are going to apologize for the Opium War (well at least apologize for selling Opium to Chinese without giving a damn about it) and volunterily return the loots from Imperial China? Ever thought about it before asking us for anything?

You are welcome to send your 6 th Fleet to invade us like we did and kick our ***** to make us aplogise for the Opium wars ?

Till then look at that small Island at your door step which does this to you every morning

:bunny:

Regards

China threatened to impose sanctions on US arms firms and cut cooperation with Washington unless it cancels a $6.4bn arms sale to Taiwan, in an unprecedented move signalling Beijing’s growing global power.

Although Beijing ritually protests US weapons sales to the island, it has not previously targeted the companies involved in the trade. Although the US restricts arms sales to China, a number of the companies that would supply systems involved in the new Taiwan package, which include Boeing, United Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon, could face pressure in other business areas.

Souce:FT.com / China - China threatens US arms companies

China is not soft nation indian.:rofl: Dont use indian logic think about chinese. Only india's PM cried to US that "Why go to china? Why not indian? You should give indian more becouse we are your slaves.":rofl:

Would you be kind enough to provide a link to your insulting claims in bold. Post reported for irrelvevant, false and insulting reference.

Back
Top Bottom