What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

THAT'S CORRECT, THE AUTHORITIES DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT, THEY ONLY CONTROL TAIWAN NOT THE ******* MAIN LAND.

I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS 3 TIMES ALREADY FFS.

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT UNDERSTAND THAT?

What's so hard to understand is now you can seriously need a Jew gay behind whipping your *** while ur chanting: I am a very naughty boy. :rofl:

THAT'S CORRECT, THE AUTHORITIES DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT, THEY ONLY CONTROL TAIWAN NOT THE ******* MAIN LAND.

I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS 3 TIMES ALREADY FFS.

So, THE AUTHORITIES OF TAIWAN IS NOT A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT.!!! -> AND TAIWAN IS NOT A NATION.

Stop your semantic debates. It doesnt really matter what Australia recognizes or acknowledges. Fact remains that the Republic of China is not recognized as a sovereign nation by the majority of the world. Move on.

EVERYONE KNOWS THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA IS NOT A SOVEREIGN NATION.

that's not what i'm bloody saying

The republic of china is an Independent state. It has an independent government, so it's an independent state. These Chinese members have no what the definition of independent is.

So, THE AUTHORITIES OF TAIWAN IS NOT A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT.!!! -> AND TAIWAN IS NOT A NATION.

OMFG YOU ******* COMPLETE IDIOT.

What they mean by "national government" is the whole of china, the mainland and taiwan. What they are saying is that the republic on china government does not have a national government, they only control Taiwan.

Taiwan is an independent state BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN INDEPENDENT GOVERNMENT. NO OTHER COUNTRY CONTROLS TAIWAN EXCEPT THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA. SO IT'S INDEPENDENT.

This is the ******* 4th time i have explained this.

READ MY POSTS OR STOP SAYING THE SAME ******* THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

This is pissing me off, you are so ******* stupid i can't even begin to describe how stupid you are. This is like talking to a brick wall.

I am actually getting a head ache from you being so stupid and not understanding anything i say.

Learn bloody English/

EVERYONE KNOWS THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA IS NOT A SOVEREIGN NATION.

that's not what i'm bloody saying

The republic of china is an Independent state. It has an independent government, so it's an independent state. These Chinese members have no what the definition of independent is.

Oh, I am sorry. After all, maybe we are standing on the same ground, well, at least same rock. How many China's do you prefer to see? I think maybe we are on the same ground, who knows. :cheesy:

What they mean by "national government" is the whole of china, the mainland and taiwan. What they are saying is that the republic on china government does not have a national government, they only control Taiwan.

Taiwan is an independent state BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN INDEPENDENT GOVERNMENT. NO OTHER COUNTRY CONTROLS TAIWAN EXCEPT THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA. SO IT'S INDEPENDENT.

READ MY POSTS OR STOP SAYING THE SAME ******* THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

This is pissing me off, you are so ******* stupid i can't even begin to describe how stupid you are. This is like talking to a brick wall.

I am actually getting a head ache from you being so stupid and not understanding anything i say.

Learn bloody English/

The member is not a chinese national as he is pretending to be. Pouring water in an inverted jug is a futile act. I can understand your frustration.

Last edited:
Oh, I am sorry. After all, maybe we are standing on the same ground, well, at least same rock. How many China's do you prefer to see? I think maybe we are on the same ground, who knows. :cheesy:

OMG! OMG! FINALLY A CHINESE MEMBER GETS WHAT I AM SAYING!

IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!?! :yahoo:

I didn't call it a soveriegn state, i called it an independent state.

Confederate States of America, was an Independent state because it broke away from the united states of America. It had it's own government, it's own citizens, it's own congress. It's the same with the republic of Taiwan, which you all deny.

Well there is no 'republic of Taiwan' but 'republic of China' which was found by Dr.Sun in 1911 and retreated from the mainland in 1949. Right now the administration still holds several islands that belongs to Taiwan, Fujian and Hainan provinces.

The republic of Taiwan you talked maybe on the Mars.

Last edited:
Well there is no 'republic of Taiwan' but 'republic of China' which was found by Dr.Sun in 1911 and retreated from the mainland in 1949. Right now the administration still holds several islands that belongs to Taiwan, Fujian and Hainan provinces.

The republic of Taiwan you talked maybe on the Mars.

I have never once said there is such thing as "republic of Taiwan"

Another Chinese member who is not reading anything i say in my posts.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

A little off topic but it would be amazing to me if the Chinese were playing red vs blue force with regards to the RoC issue...totally infiltrated the U.S. no wonder they speak of state espionage. :P

It is independent in the sense that the province functions independently of the People's Republic of China. Happy? Move on.

It is independent in the sense that the province functions independently of the People's Republic of China. Happy? Move on.

EXACTLY MY POINT. thank god for nemesis. If only the Chinese members could understand this.

Why is it so easy for you to understand but the chinese members can't understand it?

Learn bloody English/

OZR, you are **************** fool, can you think reasonblly??????
They said TAIWAN is a PROVINCE of china and the republic of china government does not have a national government, so PRC is the national government of CHINA and TAIWAN. IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAN??? or ARE YOU SO STUPID CANNT UNSDERSTAND THIS???:hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom