What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is.

Denying the fact that it's Independent is just total stupidity. Does the peoples republic have any control over Taiwan? NO. So it's independent with it's own independent government and constitution.

Come on, use your own common sense. It's not hard to understand.

You pmed him and said i was an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani which i was not.
He banned me without knowing so i contacted him and proved that i am an Australian living in Australia and that i am not Indian so he unbanned me. You failed.

Also i am not talking on behalf of anyone. I am simply stating the fact that the republic of china is an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is. The peoples republic has no control over taiwan and has no say in what goes on there.

It's like saying Australia is not an independent state, when it has it's own government and runs everything it's self.

You are such an Idiot. :lol::disagree:

Never mind your bullshit, just tell me which country you belong to

on the list below ? as you claim your "government" recongnized ROC

as an independent country.

List of countries with diplomatic relations with the ROC
Dates indicate establishment or duration of relations; * indicates an embassy in Taipei

Africa (4 states)

Burkina Faso* (1994)
Gambia* (1995)
São Tomé and Príncipe* (1997)
Swaziland* (1968)

Europe (1 state)

Vatican City* (The Holy See) (1942)

Oceania (6 states)

Kiribati (2003)
Marshall Islands* (1998)
Nauru (1980–2002, 2005)
Palau* (1999)
Solomon Islands* (1983)
Tuvalu (1979)

Central & South America (12 states)
Belize* (1989)
Dominican Republic* (1957)
El Salvador* (1961)
Guatemala* (1960)
Haiti* (1956)
Honduras* (1965)
Nicaragua* (1990)
Panama* (1909)
Paraguay* (1957)
Saint Kitts and Nevis* (1983)
Saint Lucia (1984–1997, 2007)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (1981)

Foreign relations of the Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :smitten::pakistan::china:

Never mind your bullshit, just tell me which country you belong to

on the list below ? as you claim your "government" recongnized ROC

as an independent country.

List of countries with diplomatic relations with the ROC
Dates indicate establishment or duration of relations; * indicates an embassy in Taipei

Africa (4 states)

Burkina Faso* (1994)
Gambia* (1995)
São Tomé and Príncipe* (1997)
Swaziland* (1968)

Europe (1 state)

Vatican City* (The Holy See) (1942)

Oceania (6 states)

Kiribati (2003)
Marshall Islands* (1998)
Nauru (1980–2002, 2005)
Palau* (1999)
Solomon Islands* (1983)
Tuvalu (1979)

Central & South America (12 states)
Belize* (1989)
Dominican Republic* (1957)
El Salvador* (1961)
Guatemala* (1960)
Haiti* (1956)
Honduras* (1965)
Nicaragua* (1990)
Panama* (1909)
Paraguay* (1957)
Saint Kitts and Nevis* (1983)
Saint Lucia (1984–1997, 2007)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (1981)

Foreign relations of the Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :smitten::pakistan::china:

Lol idiot. That list is countries that have official diplomatic relations with the republic of china, Australia does not. Just because we don't have diplomatic relations with the republic of china doesn't mean Australia doesn't recognize the republic of china as an Independent state, which it is.

You are still denying the fact that the republic of china is an Independent state.

Please tell me who runs the republic of china then if it is not an Independent state?

BAHAHAH YOU IDIOT. LOL. RE READ WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED.

"AUSTRIAN" HAHAHAH. Austria and Australia are to separate countries you ******* fool.

The article you just posted is about Austria, not Australia.

bahahahhaha you idiot. Learn to read. :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S I can't stop laughing, you just made the biggest fool out of yourself bahahhahaha

You are smart I have to say. You always try to irratate other members here with your dirty "idiot" stuff. That won't add any strength to your logic. We are in discussion, control your temper, OK?

You are smart I have to say. You always try to irratate other members here with your dirty "idiot" stuff. We are in discussion, control your temper, OK?

I am sorry, but i can not remain calm when i am being called a liar. I do not tell lies.

BAHAHAH YOU IDIOT. LOL. RE READ WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED.

"AUSTRIAN" HAHAHAH. Austria and Australia are to separate countries you ******* fool.

The article you just posted is about Austria, not Australia.

bahahahhaha you idiot. Learn to read. :cheers:

P.S I can't stop laughing, you just made the biggest fool out of yourself bahahhahaha

Yes, i made a mistake, but it cant change that you pretent to be PM of Australia and your ignorant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taiwan Brief - March 2009
Overview
Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy, the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Political Overview
System of Government
Liberalisation has transformed Taiwan’s political landscape since the end of martial law in 1987. The first democratic elections for the Legislative Yuan (parliament) were held in 1992, with democratic elections for the Presidency following in 1996.

The central government consists of the Office of the President and five branches – the Executive Yuan, Legislative Yuan, Judicial Yuan, Examination Yuan and Control Yuan. The President, as Head of State, has command of the armed forces and the authority to promulgate laws under the “Constitution of the Republic of China (Taiwan)”.

The Executive Yuan, the main policymaking arm of government, consists of the Premier, Vice Premier, Ministry and Commission Chairs, and Ministers without Portfolio. Its members are presidential appointees in the American style rather than elected representatives.

The 2008 Legislative Yuan elections were held under a new system that saw the number of parliamentary seats halved from 225 to 113. Members serve four-year terms.

Source:Taiwan Country Brief - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
It is your gvot site..!!! Still deny it???ahaha idiot.

:rofl:

So tell me why your gvot denied it and why do you just wanna change your gvot's policy??? Are you PM of australia???:lol:
And tell me who is idiot and who is fool??:rofl::rofl:

everyone has a say on the topic of the Straight(it is the freedom of speech) but it is might that really counts in the real world and that is the reason your lovely Kevin dares not openly support the island.

Lol idiot. That list is countries that have official diplomatic relations with the republic of china, Australia does not. Just because we don't have diplomatic relations with the republic of china doesn't mean Australia doesn't recognize the republic of china as an Independent state, which it is.

You are still denying the fact that the republic of china is an Independent state.

Please tell me who runs the republic of china then if it is not an Independent state?

Again, ask your goverment first. Show the world the official document of your government's anwer.

My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is.

Denying the fact that it's Independent is just total stupidity. Does the peoples republic have any control over Taiwan? NO. So it's independent with it's own independent government and constitution.

Come on, use your own common sense. It's not hard to understand.

You pmed him and said i was an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani which i was not.
He banned me without knowing so i contacted him and proved that i am an Australian living in Australia and that i am not Indian so he unbanned me. You failed.

Also i am not talking on behalf of anyone. I am simply stating the fact that the republic of china is an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is. The peoples republic has no control over taiwan and has no say in what goes on there.

It's like saying Australia is not an independent state, when it has it's own government and runs everything it's self.

You are such an Idiot. :lol::disagree:

xdrive, you are nothing but a god damn liar, how the hell you got the

nerve to lie openly on the forum, is the highlighted parts from your

post ?

Now when you got debunked by facts and you started to play your

dirty tricks by denying "Facts", shame on you, Mr.Dumass.

Now, show me "LINKS" to support your idiotic claim:smitten::pakistan::china:

Where is that idiot???:rofl::rofl:
Just come here see what your gvot site said.

Overview
Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy, the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan.
Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Political Overview
System of Government
Liberalisation has transformed Taiwan’s political landscape since the end of martial law in 1987. The first democratic elections for the Legislative Yuan (parliament) were held in 1992, with democratic elections for the Presidency following in 1996.

The central government consists of the Office of the President and five branches – the Executive Yuan, Legislative Yuan, Judicial Yuan, Examination Yuan and Control Yuan. The President, as Head of State, has command of the armed forces and the authority to promulgate laws under the “Constitution of the Republic of China (Taiwan)”.

The Executive Yuan, the main policymaking arm of government, consists of the Premier, Vice Premier, Ministry and Commission Chairs, and Ministers without Portfolio. Its members are presidential appointees in the American style rather than elected representatives.

The 2008 Legislative Yuan elections were held under a new system that saw the number of parliamentary seats halved from 225 to 113. Members serve four-year terms.

So tell me why your gvot denied it and why do you just wanna change your gvot's policy??? Are you PM of australia???
And tell me who is idiot and who is fool??

Yes, i made a mistake, but it cant change that you pretent to be PM of Australia and your ignorant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overview

Within the framework of our one-China policy, the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.

Political Overview
System of Government

So tell me why your gvot denied it and why do you just wanna change your gvot's policy??? Are you PM of australia???:lol:
And tell me who is idiot and who is fool??:rofl::rofl:

Did you actually read what you quoted?

Australia recognizes the peoples republic of china as the government of the Chinese mainland, which is correct.

It also acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC.

Do you understand what acknowledges means? It means that the Australian government takes note that the peoples republic of china believes Taiwan is a province of the PRC.

However that does not mean the Australian government agrees. So don't get that mixed up, which you have.

Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government. Which is correct. The government of the republic of china only has status of government in Taiwan.

Australia recognizes that the republic of china is an independent state because IT HAS IT'S OWN GOVERNMENT AND IS NOT CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC.

So my statement is true.

Once again you fail, and misquote and misunderstand something.

Last edited:
xdrive, you are nothing but a god damn liar, how the hell you got the

nerve to lie openly on the forum, is the highlighted parts from your

post ?

Now when you got debunked by facts and you started to play your

dirty tricks by denying "Facts", shame on you, Mr.Dumass.

Now, show me "LINKS" to support your idiotic claim:smitten::pakistan::china:

rofl, are you even reading the part of my post you have highlighted.

The republic of china IS independent of the peoples republic of china. The peoples republic DO NOT control the government in Taiwan, so therefore the government is independent.

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

Well, i give up , why are we still continue the debate with a crazy

idiot ? who keep denying "facts".:cheers::china:

Well, i give up , why are we still continue the debate with a crazy

idiot ? who keep denying "facts".:cheers::china:

No you just simply do not understand what is being said. I am sorry but you are either stupid or cannot not understand English.

I cannot explain my point more simpler. It's not possible.

You claim the peoples republic of china is not an Independent state. If it's not WHO IS RUNNING IT THEN?

I have asked this question 10 ******* times and are yet to receive an answer? Why haven't i got an answer? Because you know i am right in what i am saying.

Taiwan is an independent state because it has it's own government. ffs why is it so hard for all of you to understand? I bet native english speakers could understand easy.

the point is not what u say about Taiwan but what u do. Since Kevin Rudd won't shed a single Australian blood for Taiwan than all the statement is nothing but hot air just like the Indian's brag on the issue of Tibet.

The Unity of Nation has been the ultimate value of China for the past 2000 years regardless of dynasties and ideologies. We have time and We have patience and We have the will.

Did you actually read what you quoted?

Australia recognizes the peoples republic of china as the government of the Chinese mainland, which is correct.

It also acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC.

Do you understand what acknowledges means? It means that the Australian government takes note that the peoples republic of china believes Taiwan is a province of the PRC.

However that does not mean the Australian government agrees. So don't get that mixed up, which you have.

Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government. Which is correct. The government of the republic of china only has status of government in Taiwan.

Australia recognizes that the republic of china is an independent state because IT HAS IT'S OWN GOVERNMENT AND IS NOT CONTROLLED BY THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC.

So my statement is true.

Once again you fail, and misquote and misunderstand something.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really understand this, i am surprised you denied a fact facing you.:rofl::rofl: And do you really know the meaning of acknowledges??????:rofl::rofl: And I cannt read out your so-called " It means that the Australian government takes note that the peoples republic of china believes Taiwan is a province of the PRC.
":rofl::rofl: I can only read out your gvot is denying your so-called "FACT".

Back
Top Bottom