What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

:rofl:

Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really understand this, i am surprised you denied a fact face you.:rofl::rofl: And do you really know the meaning of acknowledges??????:rofl::rofl: And I cannt read out you so-called " It means that the Australian government takes note that the peoples republic of china believes Taiwan is a province of the PRC.
":rofl::rofl: I can only read out your gvot is denying your so-called "FACT".

OMFG. I JUST ******* REPLIED TO THIS AND EXPLAINED TO YOU WHAT IT EXACTLY MEANS. But once again you have totally ignored what i have ******* said.

You have totally misinterpreted this article, like Chinese members always do.

God it's so hard talking to people who can't read advanced English.

Talking to non native English speakers is like talking to a brick wall.

Seriously talking to people on this forum frustrates me.

You all misinterpret everything that i said and just keep going around in circles. You take the most basic things and take them out of context.

I have asked a question 12 times now and it still hasn't been answered.

IF TAIWAN IS NOT AN INDEPENDENT STATE, WHICH COUNTRY/GOVERNMENT IS RUNNING IT?

Seriously talking to people on this forum frustrates me.

You all misinterpret everything that i said and just keep going around in circles. You take the most basic things and take them out of context.

I have asked a question 12 times now and it still hasn't been answered.

Then it seems theres nothing in it for you, dimwit. Go somewhere else and talk about London whether instead. :rofl:
Why do you insisit?

13th time this question has now been asked.

This is a simple question which none of you can answer. Which just proves further that the republic of china is an Independent state, because it has it's on independent government.

13th time this question has now been asked.

This is a simple question which none of you can answer. Which just proves further that the republic of china is an Independent state, because it has it's on independent government.

13th time, how can we refuse? What's Bible's judgement about it?

13th time, how can we refuse? What's Bible's judgement about it?

what? You are not even making sense now.

14th time this question has now been asked.

it seems that there has to me someone to answer your stupid question: Self-governing is not the sufficient condition of a sovereign state. What would you call the Southern Government of in the American civil war?

The status of Taiwan(including several islands of Fujian) is the result of an unfinished civil war. the Constitution of the ROC states that the 'Sovereign covers 23 provinces and Tibet Xinjiang, inner and outer Mongolia' .

The statement explains that the administration represents China instead of the tiny island of Taiwan and make it clear that it is a political entity within the sphere of China and claiming the whole China(and Mongolia) as its territory.

Last edited:
what? You are not even making sense now.

14th time this question has now been asked.

I don't know. But If you go talk to a black harvard professor, his likely response would be: Go talk to your ma'ma.

Self-governing is not the sufficient condition of a sovereign state.
The status of Taiwan(including several islands of Fujian) is the result of an unfinished civil war. What would you call the Southern Government of in the American civil war?

I didn't call it a soveriegn state, i called it an independent state.

Confederate States of America, was an Independent state because it broke away from the united states of America. It had it's own government, it's own citizens, it's own congress. It's the same with the republic of Taiwan, which you all deny.

It's funny how You all say the republic on china is not an independent state, yet you can't answer which country runs it.

THE FACT IS NO COUNTRY RUNS IT'S, IT HAS IT'S ON INDEPENDENT GOVERNMENT AND PARLIAMENT WHICH MEANS IT'S AN INDEPENDENT STATE.

INDEPENDENT MEANS IT'S OUT ON IT'S OWN, WITH NO ONE CONTROLLING THEM.

THE REPUBLIC ON CHINA IS AN INDEPENDENT STATE.

If you deny this fact, tell me which country is running it if it is not independent.

Australian Government policy towards Taiwan is based on the Joint Communiqué with the People’s Republic of China (PRC) of 21 December 1972. Under the terms of the Joint Communiqué, Australia recognises the Government of the PRC as the sole legal government of China and acknowledges the position of the Chinese Government that Taiwan is a province of the PRC. Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan. All Australian governments since 1972 have adhered to this policy.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I am not a native english speaker, and is there any native english speaker could tell me what part of this artcile said Taiwan is a independent nation excpet xdrive???????

xdrive it will be hard for your point of view to come across as anything but abrasive here with so many members from China. As much as I am critical of many aspects of China I can safely say that we don't need to trample on their stances or feelings towards Taiwan (ROC) Republic of China issue.

In my view it's definitely a distinct state no Taiwanese person I have met ever claimed to be Chinese.

Within the framework of our one-China policy,
the Australian Government strongly supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of economic and cultural contacts between Australia and Taiwan. Australia supports Taiwan’s participation in international organisations and conferences provided this can be achieved in a manner consistent with the Joint Communiqué. The Government encourages Australian business to pursue trade and investment opportunities involving Taiwan and supports the development, on an unofficial basis, of people-to-people contacts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I am not a native english speaker, and is there any native english speaker could tell me what part of this artcile said Taiwan is a independent nation excpet xdrive???????

Australia does not accept that the authorities in Taiwan have the status of a national government and the Australian Government can have no official dealings with Taiwan.

THAT'S CORRECT, THE AUTHORITIES DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF A NATIONAL GOVERNMENT, THEY ONLY CONTROL TAIWAN NOT THE ******* MAIN LAND.

I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS 3 TIMES ALREADY FFS.

WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT UNDERSTAND THAT?

xdrive it will be hard for your point of view to come across as anything but abrasive here with so many members from China. As much as I am critical of many aspects of China I can safely say that we don't need to trample on their stances or feelings towards Taiwan (ROC) Republic of China issue.

In my view it's definitely a distinct state no Taiwanese person I have met ever claimed to be Chinese.

This is so frustrating that they can't seem to understand that if a state has it's on government and is not under control by another countries government, it is an Independent state.

Everytime they post it's just so easy to tell they do not understand this.

Taiwan has it's on independent government, therefore it's an independent state.

Stop your semantic debates. It doesnt really matter what Australia recognizes or acknowledges. Fact remains that the Republic of China is not recognized as a sovereign nation by the majority of the world. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom