What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

where is your source? your replies wont make it a part of china....source??????

oh lord... i am not continuing this with you....
such question shows how ignorant you are....
even the previous indians who although most also baseless replies, but at least they knew Taiwan is consider China's province, does matter if it has a independent government or not, even the Taiwanese ID card claim itself as province.
its well known world wide and you are asking me for a source...
if you seriously following the news... in recent years until today, it has been repeatedly report on news(globally).

Last edited:
As I said yesterday, though the fenqings and the "boys" around here behave as if they are the New Boxers (to a considerable extent they are), others have moved on after 100 years.

Rule #1, don't argue with a L!m*y. Behind his "always neutral" facade lies an individual with a profound insecurity and "adjustment difficulties".

Ha Ha,

High on drug but short on facts I see from your reply.

Let tomorrow be interesting alright. However, let's make it explicit - if the PRC's goal for the 21st century was to "exact" revenge from L****s, then the PRC might as well hand in the paper now.

Fail!

Exacting Revenge ?
Well you tried in Taiwan but you failed, Tried in Vietnam but failed, Tried in Russia but failed.

Tiannmen - WELL DONE
Tibet - WELL DONE
Xianjiang - WELL DONE

But I know you know that this is not the test PRC is in for.

By current forecast, your South Asian "friends" will look after the L****s - both in your neighbourhood and in his. In the event that he turns out to be none other than an NRI himself, then what can I say? Long live the Queen ...

I see you have once again forgotten to take your medication.

Hehe, if and when there is a Falklands 2, unless there is solid European backing (and I can give you a slew of reasons why there may not), the island may very well change its name back to Malvinas.

It will be Malvinas when the people who live on that Island decide to just like Taiwan.

You-know-who will turn and predictably cry to the Uncle.

Is not China doing the same now.

However, with the possible Hispanic demographic ascendancy - among other factors, Uncle may very well turn it into a Suez 1951 as opposed to a South Atlantic 1982.

Anyways, pointless digression. Advise to self: don't fight the fight that's not worth fighting. By all means, keep an eye on the Tonies - as their scheming selves can do damage. But there is no need to mistake poodles for pit bulls.

Let them take in the sunset and soak up the vanishing rays. But the time has passed for their little reverse psychology, divide-and-conquer antics to weave its former magic (but an awareness should not be lost).

Our South Asian friends could have told you that - but you know that already.

Finally, for whatever it's worth - I, among a large contingent of "ethnic" Chinese, have always felt that the Opium War was the singular "blessing-in-disguise" to the Chinese people over the last three centuries.

Many of my views have changed over the 15 or so years. But that one has held. The mighty British Museum can keep every single pieces of them "treasures" - AFAIC.

We will and live happily ever after.

Regards

===============================
when china\usa\england confirm it, India didn't yet exist.So you can't heard.:lol::D

do not make meaningless junk reply

As we all know its has been recognized world wide, that's enough.

do not make meaningless junk reply

As we all know its has been recognized world wide, that's enough.

=================================
i just state the facts. In 1943,idian wasn't a independent country but colony. It didn't has the right to participate the game among coutries:D:partay:

=================================
i just state the facts. In 1943,idian wasn't a independent country but colony. It didn't has the right to participate the game among coutries:D:partay:

sorry for that then, coz i don't have much knowledge on India.
And not too interested in knowing her history.
That is also the reason why I avoid involving in India related threads.
unlike some Indians here, just don't seems to have such sense.
1/10 have common sense and knowledge here...the ones that participate in "China Defense"...

Back
Top Bottom