What's new

China supports Pakistan's stand on Kashmir - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang

And I said, if India is ready to take care of his national interest in Aksai China would his country change their stand, he says no. So what position you leave India to? He could have easily said, Aksai Chin or not, we will side with Pakistan in any ways. That would have made more sense. There was no need to play victim of India's so called 'position' here.

Another member has given the correct answer:

His point is China is looking after it's national interest in both cases. How is it so difficult to understand?

In both cases, not one as you keep implying.

The problem I think is that I am arguing from a point of national interests, and you seem to be arguing from a point of ideology/emotionalism, or something that only heaven knows:

He could have easily said, Aksai Chin or not, we will side with Pakistan in any ways. That would have made more sense.

This quote above is not logic, or national interests, only emotionalism.

I am only arguing based on China's national interests, that is all.

I'm sure you know what the Daily Mail's credibility as a source is, I don't think I need to tell you.

And in any case it is irrelevant unless India makes it official.

As of right now, India officially claims Aksai Chin as part of Indian-held Kashmir. All of these hints and suggestions at something else come to naught.

What you are talking about is stands which cause conflict.

Conflict resolution need bargain and thus hypothesis are worked upon. As a PDF members, certainly we do not have any right to offer you anything but we can certainly try to figure out what can be acceptable to china as per chinese members.

We can certainly work on our opinions, and wish them to become national policy. Me and You are certainly 1 of the billion we have.

Of course we stand with Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

Since it was India that attacked China during our worst ever famine in 1962, in order to grab Aksai Chin, which they "claim" is a part of Kashmir.

If we stood with India, that would mean we would have to give up our own territory (Aksai Chin). So it's impossible.

Chinese are the new enemies for S.Asian people !

This quote above is not logic, or national interests, only emotionalism.

I am only arguing based on China's national interests, that is all.
Since it was India that attacked China during our worst ever famine in 1962, in order to grab Aksai Chin, which they "claim" is a part of Kashmir.

This is emotionalism, when you decide your policies on '62 fiasco. There is no faint hint of National interest here. I expected you were aware of realities of Kashmir dispute before making this comment.

You need a semi-working brain to know the answer. What does it look like to you? You don't think China is going to support Pakistan against India? Really?

As we speak, the Chinese are working on looking into loaning 40 J-11 or J-10's in case of a war with India. This is their best opportunity to make India loose a 100-150 SU-30's. Pakistan has no choice but to defend herself. But if it humiliates the IAF by taking out a huge number of their SU's (and of course, losing 200 of their own). Its still worth it. The entire globe would watch and the bogey-man effect of the SU's will be gone from India's neighbors like Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc and then the entire globe. Perception is everything. Big powers maintain perception, not get into wars where they know they'll be handed their rears, whether they win or lose.

oh please can you provide other sourcemm

Nowhere in the article is is mentioned that Le Kiqiang said that China supports Pakistani stance on Kashmir.

Infact China's Foreign ministry explicitly states China's stance on Kashmir:

Maybe your just blinded by your arrogance.
"The Chinese premier said China hoped that there will be a better understanding of Pakistan’s position on Kashmir by the international community. He added that China attached great importance to Pakistan’s position on Kashmir."

It was started by you. Not me.

But you were telling Chinese-Dragon not live in 1962 and make policies based on that.

Whereas whole foreign policy of your govt revolves around 1971 and beyond vis-a-vis Pakistan (i.e. sponsor terrorism in neighboring countries and prepare to attack when they are at the weakest).

So no, you can't have it both ways.

But you were telling Chinese-Dragon not live in 1962 and make policies based on that.

Whereas whole foreign policy of your govt revolves around 1971 and beyond vis-a-vis Pakistan (i.e. sponsor terrorism in neighboring countries and prepare to attack when they are at the weakest).

So no, you can't have it both ways.
Our foreign policy revolves around Pakistan? Who told you? We formed NAM and you from the beginning of the birth of your country designed your foreign policy centering India. Do I need to elaborate?

This is emotionalism, when you decide your policies on '62 fiasco. There is no faint hint of National interest here. I expected you were aware of realities of Kashmir dispute before making this comment.

You are misreading it completely.

You were focused on the famine bit, whereas I was focusing on "India considers Chinese territory to be a part of Kashmir" bit.

Our foreign policy revolves around Pakistan? Who told you? We formed NAM and you from the beginning of the birth of your country designed your foreign policy centering India. Do I need to elaborate?

I'll ask you a question, and please try to answer it from a neutral standpoint.

Looking at the current foreign policy of India regarding Kashmir (after the Uri attack), and China on Kashmir (CPEC), which country is looking at it more through an emotional prism?

The points I mentioned, Aksai Chin and CPEC are all pragmatic concerns, not emotional ones.

Oh c'mon now, your WHOLE foreign policy revolves around Pakistan and to some extent China.

So much so, that the other countries of the world have made it a joke "want to do business with India, say something nasty about Pakistan and you are in".

Shiri Modi and your media would attest.

China issues stapled Visas to residents of BOTH Pakistan & Indian Kashmir.
Pakistani Kashmir is separate state with own PM and President. But how that stance is neutral ?
If it's neutral why India has objection to it ?

Oh c'mon now, your WHOLE foreign policy revolves around Pakistan and to some extent China.

So much so, that the other countries of the world have made it a joke "want to do business with India, say something nasty about Pakistan and you are in".

Shiri Modi and your media would attest.

I'm sure foreign policy with a migraine is more important than foreign policy around $100 Billion (half your economy) IT exports we have every year.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom