What's new

China supports Pakistan's stand on Kashmir - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang

You need a semi-working brain to know the answer. What does it look like to you? You don't think China is going to support Pakistan against India? Really?

As we speak, the Chinese are working on looking into loaning 40 J-11 or J-10's in case of a war with India. This is their best opportunity to make India loose a 100-150 SU-30's. Pakistan has no choice but to defend herself. But if it humiliates the IAF by taking out a huge number of their SU's (and of course, losing 200 of their own). Its still worth it. The entire globe would watch and the bogey-man effect of the SU's will be gone from India's neighbors like Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc and then the entire globe. Perception is everything. Big powers maintain perception, not get into wars where they know they'll be handed their rears, whether they win or lose.
Publicly and on diplomatic & in International orgs the past 15 years China has always maintained a neutral stance on Kashmir as is evident from the statement by China foreign ministry
China holds a consistent and clear position on the Kashmir issue, which we believe is a historical left-over issue between India and Pakistan and should be properly settled between the two countries through dialogue and consultation. China's position on the CPEC will not affect where we stand on the Kashmir issue.
In the past China has turned down every request by Pakistan to submit resolutions at UNSC on Kashmir.

Anyways OP has been exposed submitting a doctored title.
This the original title by GEO news:
China attaches great importance to Pakistan's position on Kashmir

Rest of your post is just garbage and daydreaming material & not worth responding

Oh so India no longer claims Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) as a part of Kashmir, now in 2016?

I'm not sure if you read my post before replying?
I always read before replying. Don't doubt it. What the closed door negotiations so far has been leaked, suggest that India is pretty much happy with the status quo. Aksai Chin is just a bargaining point to legitimize its claim on Arunachal Pradesh which is not so far agreed by the Chinese who continues to push its territorial claims on that region. And you conveniently put the blame solely on India.

India signed logistics agreement with US just recently...just saying...:D
What is your point? Please elaborate.

I always read before replying. Don't doubt it. What the closed door negotiations so far has been leaked, suggest that India is pretty much happy with the status quo. Aksai Chin is just a bargaining point to legitimize its claim on Arunachal Pradesh which is not so far agreed by the Chinese who continues to push its territorial claims on that region. And you conveniently put the blame solely on India.

That doesn't mean anything.

India officially claims Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) as a part of Indian Kashmir.

You forced our hand here.

That doesn't mean anything.

India officially claims Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) as a part of Indian Kashmir.

So there is ZERO possibility that China can ever side with India on these territorial disputes.
And what do you expect? India voluntarily gives up its claim on Arunachal Pradesh to China? Do you think you are sounding practical here? I don't expect the Chinese to support India, but at least we can expect they acknowledge the historical realities of Kashmir terrorism. You can't have one policy for own and a different one for another.

And what do you expect? India voluntarily gives up its claim on Arunachal Pradesh to China? Do you think you are sounding practical here?

What I'm saying is that India's position (on Chinese territory being a part of Kashmir) logically means we can NEVER support India's position there.

So you really have given us no other choice but to side with Pakistan, since they do not claim Chinese territory as a part of Kashmir.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom