What's new

China supports Pakistan's stand on Kashmir - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang

Coming from someone whose whole nation still lives in 1971, is indeed very rich!.
Read what I said. Living on a historic military victory is not necessarily bad. Making foreign policy a prisoner of it, is.

You need a semi-working brain to know the answer. What does it look like to you? You don't think China is going to support Pakistan against India? Really?

As we speak, the Chinese are working on looking into loaning 40 J-11 or J-10's in case of a war with India. This is their best opportunity to make India loose a 100-150 SU-30's. Pakistan has no choice but to defend herself. But if it humiliates the IAF by taking out a huge number of their SU's (and of course, losing 200 of their own). Its still worth it. The entire globe would watch and the bogey-man effect of the SU's will be gone from India's neighbors like Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc and then the entire globe. Perception is everything. Big powers maintain perception, not get into wars where they know they'll be handed their rears, whether they win or lose.

Once Current Pakistani Minister of Defense said on media that 2 squadron strength of fighter jets are available to PAF in China and PAF pilots and related crew are mastering them and they will be available in case of hostilities with enemy.

He didn't mention type, it could be either J-10s or J-11s.

No, in fact both of them lead to the same conclusion.

If we side with India on Kashmir, we have to give up Aksai Chin - Hurts China's interests

If we side with India on Kashmir, CPEC will die because there will no longer be a land border between China and Pakistan - Hurts China's interests

Which part of this is confusing for you?

You are entangling the two issues to suit your logic. Aksai China is NOT a matter of discontent between India and Pakistan. This region was never legitimate part of Kashmir. NO one ruled this barren land. And if India is ready to give up its claim on the region, not sure why are you repeatedly mixing the two.

Read what I said. Living on a historic military victory is not necessarily bad. Making foreign policy a prisoner of it, is.

Yeah sure, by sponsoring terrorisims in the neighboring countries and then attacking them when they are at their weakest point, like in 1962 against China (famine), 1971 Pakistan. And now still trying the same tactic.

No man, India has not moved an inch. She is still living in 60s, 70s .Still same foreign policy!

Yeah sure, by sponsoring terrorisims in the neighboring countries and then attacking them when they are at their weakest point, like in 1962 against China (famine), 1971 Pakistan. And now still trying the same tactic.

No man, India has not moved an inch. She is still living in 60s, 70s .Still same foreign policy!
Now who threw the stone first will start and I always avoid it on this forum. Just for reference, please read about the origin of India's North East insurgency in the 50's and then we will talk. Ok?

You are entangling the two issues to suit your logic. Aksai China is NOT a matter of discontent India and Pakistan. This region was never legitimate part of Kashmir. NO one ruled this barren land. And if India is ready to give up its claim on the region, not sure why are you repeatedly mixing the two.

Who says India is willing to give up their claim on Aksai Chin? Or to even consider it separate from Kashmir?

We are arguing based on a premise which seems entirely false and pointless.

Interesting!! Suppose, India gives up its claim on Aksai Chin today, would the Chinese change their position to side with Pakistan? And be more rational in redesigning their foreign policy?

Do the same with Pakistan, give up your claim on Kashmir and I can assure you, Pakistan will always be as good a friend to you as to China :cheers:

Oh, if the things were so easy ...

You are entangling the two issues to suit your logic. Aksai China is NOT a matter of discontent between India and Pakistan. This region was never legitimate part of Kashmir. NO one ruled this barren land. And if India is ready to give up its claim on the region, not sure why are you repeatedly mixing the two.

His point is China is looking after it's national interest in both cases. How is it so difficult to understand?

Who says India is willing to give up their claim on Aksai Chin?

We are arguing based on a premise which seems entirely false and pointless.
"Foreign ministry documents on border negotiations accessed by Mail Today reveal that India has signalled its readiness to let its Aksai Chin region remain in Chinese hands in exchange for recognition of Arunachal Pradesh as part of its territory."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...ps-claim-Arunachal-Pradesh.html#ixzz4KuLyfJjk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

His point is China is looking after it's national interest in both cases. How is it so difficult to understand?

And I said, if India is ready to take care of his national interest in Aksai China would his country change their stand, he says no. So what position you leave India to? He could have easily said, Aksai Chin or not, we will side with Pakistan in any ways. That would have made more sense. There was no need to play victim of India's so called 'position' here.

Now who threw the stone first will start and I always avoid it on this forum. Just for reference, please read about the origin of India's North East insurgency in the 50's and then we will talk. Ok?

Oh wow, now you even want to live in 40s and 50s!

"Foreign ministry documents on border negotiations accessed by Mail Today reveal that India has signalled its readiness to let its Aksai Chin region remain in Chinese hands in exchange for recognition of Arunachal Pradesh as part of its territory."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...ps-claim-Arunachal-Pradesh.html#ixzz4KuLyfJjk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm sure you know what the Daily Mail's credibility as a source is, I don't think I need to tell you.

And in any case it is irrelevant unless India makes it official.

As of right now, India officially claims Aksai Chin as part of Indian-held Kashmir. All of these hints and suggestions at something else come to naught.

Uh yeah, geopolitics is all about national interests? :P

Everything I have said refers to national interests, I don't know why you are talking about the "game of the rule", what does that even mean?

What the dude wants from you is a very exclusive right to set rules to his country's advantage.

Forgetting that mostly it is not possible for other countries to forefeit the same.

Nowhere in the article is it mentioned-China supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir.
Anybody with a knowledge of english will realize; attaching great importance!=supporting Pakistan's stance on Kashmir.

Mention or not Mention we have a friend (China) who we trust unlike your USA which will use you and throw you away like a tissue

I'm sure you know what the Daily Mail's credibility as a source is, I don't think I need to tell you.

And in any case it is irrelevant unless India makes it official.

As of right now, India officially claims Aksai Chin as part of Indian-held Kashmir. All of these hints and suggestions at something else come to naught.
As you rightly said, even if India disowns its legitimacy in Aksai Chin, Chinese policy of Kashmir is not going to change. When billions of dollar was invested in the region the disputed character was not taken into account and which is an irresponsible act, in my opinion. Neither it is true that the Chinese invested there to nullify India's claim on Kashmir. It is for your national interest. So, there was simply no need to blame India's official stance first of all.

Oh wow, now you even want to live in 40s and 50s!

It was started by you. Not me.

Back
Top Bottom