What's new

China supports Pakistan's stand on Kashmir - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang

Being a relatively smaller country, Pakistan was playing with this idea few years back, despite being subject of worst Indian sponsored terrorism.

Things were starting to look better. But then came your Modi with all those fan boys and started enforcing those beef policies even in Kashmir. It was only a matter of time till it erupted again from within.

Now at this moment, Pakistan can not afford to stop supporting Kasmiri victims.

Honest opinion.

Sorry, I disagree. Almost ten years had passed between Musharaf's four point formula and Modi's coming to power. We have seen enough of incidents that repelled every possibility of a peaceful solution. Just blaming Modi and his tremendously erroneous Pakistan policy simply does not explain things.

Sorry, I disagree. Ten years had passed between Musharaf's four point formula and Modi's coming to power. We have seen enough of incidents that repelled every possibility of a peaceful solution. Just blaming Modi and his tremendously erroneous Pakistan policy simply does not explain things.

I told you the honest opinion from an average Pakistani PoV.

Of course we stand with Pakistan. :china::pakistan:

Since it was India that attacked China during our worst ever famine in 1962, in order to grab Aksai Chin, which they "claim" is a part of Kashmir.

If we stood with India, that would mean we would have to give up our own territory (Aksai Chin). So it's impossible.

Chinese government never acknowledged the famine in 1962. no one outside knew what was happening in china

Chinese government never acknowledged the famine in 1962. no one outside knew what was happening in china

Uh, the entire world knew, irrespective of what the Chinese government said then or now. They were desperate to find something to show the failures of Communism, and they found it.

Why do you think India attacked in 1962? And why not a few years later?

ou know nothing about history of your own foreign policy, let alone India's. So, lets call it a quit.

We don't need to know about the history of our country's foreign policy to know that India is obsessed with Pakistan. All we need to do is keep a track of which country Modi-ji flies off to and make sure to look at the headlines on the day of his trip. Wherever Modi goes, he makes a point of complaining about Pakistan. Doesn't matter if it's Bangladesh, the US Congress, or the ASEAN conference, Modi-ji will whine about cross-border terrorism (while OPENLY courting Pakistani terrorists leading separatist groups involved in the killings of security forces and Punjabi laborers in Balochistan).

Uh, the entire world knew, irrespective of what the Chinese government said then or now. They were desperate to find something to show the failures of Communism, and they found it.

Why do you think India attacked in 1962? And why not a few years later?

you did not have the internet or satellite or fiber optic communications. The world is ignorant of what happened in China.

The Sino-Soviet split started in 1960. It took Nixon and Kissenger a decade before they exploited it.

i do not why the war started in 1962. I think China used the Cuban missile crisis to escalate the whole thing

you did not have the internet or satellite or fiber optic communications. The world is ignorant of what happened in China.

The Sino-Soviet split started in 1960. It took Nixon and Kissenger a decade before they exploited it.

i do not why the war started in 1962. I think China used the Cuban missile crisis to escalate the whole thing

You think people back then were stupid? :lol:

It didn't take Nixon and Kissenger a decade to KNOW about it, just to take advantage of it.

You think people back then were stupid? :lol:

It didn't take Nixon and Kissenger a decade to KNOW about it, just to take advantage of it.

it may appear people were stupid. that is because it took a while for information to flow and get processed.
i will cut off your access to internet and cellphones for a year. we will see how smart you are

OK so here is your logic:

The world did not have fiber optics back then, so people had to wait (10+) years to know anything?

Whereas China DID have fiber optics that's why we instantly knew about the Cuban Missile Crisis?

You are not even consistent with your own logic.

it may appear people were stupid. that is because it took a while for information to flow and get processed.
i will cut off your access to internet and cellphones for a year. we will see how smart you are
Isn't exactly that happening in Kashmir? To ensure no protests are planned the authorities have banned use of internet and cell phones. Houses don't have food on their tables because of curfew and shops being closed. Yet still crowds of thousands gather to defy curfew. You blame China when you are doing that. Bravo.

Personally I feel China and Russia are examples of extremely loyal and good allies. Other countries should learn from them about how to support their friends. Pakistan has never found a better ally than China and India none better than Russia. Only now Russia is agreeing to do military exercises with Pakistan after India has become one of the largest buyer of arch foe America's weapons systems and technology.

China too is a great ally for Pakistan. There has never been the case when said country has demanded violently anything from us. USA on the other hand is a makeshift alliance bound to fail. They offered India better F16's than us, turned a blind eye to their nuclear deal in 74 while sanctioning Pakistan with Presler amendment, blame Pakistan, supported India on Siachen while ordering us to retreat in Kargil, supported a moronic war in Afghanistan in support of arrogant mullahsjust to defeat the Soviets among threatening to bomb us to the stone age. The alliance is led by the fear of the elite what America will do to Pakistan if we refuse. It can never work. Alliances work when one country isn't on a better standing than the other. China understands this. Russia too. Syria war is all about historic loyalty to Syrians of Russians.

I think the failing ties with US will push China and Pakistan closer to each other.

The world did not have fiber optics back then, so people had to wait (10+) years to know anything?

Whereas China DID have fiber optics that's why we instantly knew about the Cuban Missile Crisis?

How can I explain it to a 8 year old boy ??

You knew about the Cuban missile crisis because it was on the front pages of the NY Times
You did not know much about Sino-Soviet split because it was not on the front pages of the NY Times

How can I explain it to a 8 year old boy ??

You knew about the Cuban missile crisis because it was on the front pages of the NY Times
You did not know much about Sino-Soviet split because it was not on the front pages of the NY Times

What a pathetic comment!

Isn't exactly that happening in Kashmir? To ensure no protests are planned the authorities have banned use of internet and cell phones. Houses don't have food on their tables because of curfew and shops being closed. Yet still crowds of thousands gather to defy curfew. You blame China when you are doing that. Bravo.

Personally I feel China and Russia are examples of extremely loyal and good allies. Other countries should learn from them about how to support their friends. Pakistan has never found a better ally than China and India none better than Russia. Only now Russia is agreeing to do military exercises with Pakistan after India has become one of the largest buyer of arch foe America's weapons systems and technology.

China too is a great ally for Pakistan. There has never been the case when said country has demanded violently anything from us. USA on the other hand is a makeshift alliance bound to fail. They offered India better F16's than us, turned a blind eye to their nuclear deal in 74 while sanctioning Pakistan with Presler amendment, blame Pakistan, supported India on Siachen while ordering us to retreat in Kargil, supported a moronic war in Afghanistan in support of arrogant mullahsjust to defeat the Soviets among threatening to bomb us to the stone age. The alliance is led by the fear of the elite what America will do to Pakistan if we refuse. It can never work. Alliances work when one country isn't on a better standing than the other. China understands this. Russia too. Syria war is all about historic loyalty to Syrians of Russians.

I think the failing ties with US will push China and Pakistan closer to each other.

friendships between states are based on mutual interests

China alliance with pakistan has nothing to do with Pakistan and everything with India. Make peace with India. See where your friendship with China goes.

America never asked you to retreat from Kargil. you are booted out of Kargil. Americans have helped pakistan more than any other country. you blame Americans for the incompetence of your civilian and military leaders.

do pakistanis ever know to analyze facts ?? russia's help for assad has nothing to do with friendship. it is about putin being a pain for the West. the syrian civil war started a while ago. putin got involved after the west objected to the meddling in ukraine.

What a pathetic comment!

it was appropriate comment directed at someone with logic of 8 year old

While every superpower has its own interests to look after, there are certain relationships that are considered beyond comprehension.

Consider US-Israel relationship. US doesn't give a shit when it comes to Israel's existence. Similarly, I remember once a Chinese official irked a US diplomat by telling him "Pakistan is our Israel, you got a problem with that?".

Pakistan has such relationships with Saudi Arabia and Turkey as well. For Saudi Arabia, it's not because of, as some Indians think, a master slave relationship. It's because two holy mosques are situated there. It's well understood that Pakistan's armed forces, and Pakistani public will do anything to protect the holy places.

For Turkey, it's because of Saltanat e Usmania. Most Indians don't even know what it meant to our forefathers. My maternal great grand father was from Turkey and he married an Indian Muslim lady.

For China, I don't know, we have an unconditional love. It is something that is taught to us from the very beginning. For example, I have been told by my parents and grand parents that one country that we can trust, no matter what happens, is China. This friendship bond started when China was going through the tough times in 60s and 70s and now has become even more stronger.

India doesn't enjoy this kind of relationship with any country. India-US relationship is due to the fact that India is a big market for them now with increased purchasing power of Indians. Which idiot country wants to lose a market with over one billion people, more than half of which have enough purchasing power. They didn't have this love when India was relatively poor. On the other hand, China doesn't care about India and Indian market. Had they only considered business, they would have had preferred India over Pakistan some 15 years back. This shows the difference between real friends and fake time passers.

The summary: India will not be able to isolate Pakistan ever, not even in their dreams, even if the business interests do not match, unless Turkey, China and all OIC countries cease to exist on the planet earth.

leave it, indian creatures are prone to such delusional at best

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom