What's new

China summons Japanese envoy over Diaoyu incident

Manipulators see manipulation by others when their own manipulation backfires. So stop testing Japan's patience. Unlike India(ruled by wimps) they are capable of giving u a bloody nose just like that!

What are you doing here? dreaming for a China,Japan war? will that help to ease your pain and shame?:undecided:
Perhaps i could feel your pain, being a poor victim of the nightmare from the1962 a@s penatration, but sucking up to others butt as your own victory will not help a man with a sore a@s much though.:no:
Man up or shut up please.:lol:

When bitter facts are stated, it pinches isnt it??
Yes ofcourse 1962 was humiliating and shameful. But look whoz talking. A country that bullies the weaker and sucks d!ck of the stronger. Hope for the sake of development and peace that Japan dosent get fed up and unleash horror on u once again like 1937.

Really, there's no need to continue this conversation with Mr.indian_reality. I guess because India is said to be an IT superpower, indian_reality probably means 'virtual reality'.

China and Japan's bilateral relationship has improved a lot in the last few years, and we've hit much bigger bump than this before. So really there's nothing new here.

China opposes Japan's handling of Chinese fishing boat

BEIJING, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- China on Thursday said it opposed the way Japan was handling the Chinese fishing boat incident.

"China will never accept the Japanese side's applying domestic law to the Chinese fishing boat operating in that area," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu told the regular briefing.

Jiang said Japan's handling was "absurd, illegal and invalid."

Jiang's comments came after Japanese coastal patrol handed the captain of the Chinese fishing boat it detained to local prosecutors earlier Thursday.

Two Japanese patrol boats collided with a Chinese fishing boat in waters off the Diaoyu Islands Tuesday. No injuries were reported from the collision, but then the fishing boat was intercepted by Japanese patrol boats.

"We hope that the Japanese side thoroughly considers the seriousness and graveness of this incident, and release the crew and vessel immediately so as to avoid further deterioration of the situation and escalation (of tensions)," Jiang said

Jiang urged the Japanese side to "keep a sober mind" on the highly sensitive issue of the territorial dispute.

"If not handled properly, (the issue) will seriously undermine the general situation of China-Japan relations," Jiang said.

When bitter facts are stated, it pinches isnt it??
Yes ofcourse 1962 was humiliating and shameful. But look whoz talking. A country that bullies the weaker and sucks d!ck of the stronger.[
B] Hope for the sake of development and peace that Japan dosent get fed up and unleash horror on u once again like 1937.[/B]

You are talking about the country that fought the United States, one of the most powerful nations in the world and with fresh military experiences after WWII, to a standstill in Korea. Also keep in mind that we fought a brief border conflict against the Soviet Union, the largest land power at that time, in 1969 to defend the Zhenbao Island. I guess the Chinese could only pick on "weak" nations like the U.S. and the Soviet Union.

Really, there's no need to continue this conversation with Mr.indian_reality. I guess because India is said to be an IT superpower, indian_reality probably means 'virtual reality'.

China and Japan's bilateral relationship has improved a lot in the last few years, and we've hit much bigger bump than this before. So really there's nothing new here.

I am only answering this troll because of this bit of excrement that he posted:

B] Hope for the sake of development and peace that Japan dosent get fed up and unleash horror on u once again like 1937.[/B]

Last edited:
You are talking about the country that fought the United States, one of the most powerful nations in the world and with fresh military experiences after WWII, to a standstill in Korea. Also keep in mind that we fought a brief border conflict against the Soviet Union, the largest land power at that time, in 1969 to defend the Zhenbao Island. I guess the Chinese could only pick on "weak" nations like the U.S. and the Soviet Union.

I am only answering this troll because of this bit of excrement that he posted:

Let indians underestimate Chinese military power.

But Chinese must not underestimate indian military threats.

We are doing this because we have a historical claim on the territory/our fisher men are being incarcerated and jailed for operating in the same area.

I also like how you kept on bringing the U.S. into this.

Everyone has historical claims like we have over kashmir...

I bring US in to everything ? where in Houston precisely? Sugar Land :-)
Hopefully you are not the chinese guy sitting next to me :D

Everyone has historical claims like we have over kashmir...

I bring US in to everything ? where in Houston precisely? Sugar Land :-)
Hopefully you are not the chinese guy sitting next to me :D

I live in Austin although I do enjoy visiting Houston from time to time. No I am not in Houston at the moment so there is no chance of me sitting right next to you.

I just find it funny how many Chinese and Indian members are trying to get along until guys like you show up. Makes me question whether you really are Indian.

I live in Austin although I do enjoy visiting Houston from time to time. No I am not in Houston at the moment so there is no chance of me sitting right next to you.

I just find it funny how many Chinese and Indian members are trying to get along until guys like you show up. Makes me question whether you really are Indian.

He is a true indian.

indians hate Chinese because Chinese do not hate indians.

Chinese need to learn to hate indians. Why is China allowing indians to come to China and study there? Why is China giving scholarships? This CPC sucks...

This foul excrement was first posted by you so called civilized chinese.And I aint no Gandhi

Yet he never proposed another genocide of the Chinese people despite his usage of foul language.

Here, I've got a proposal. Go on an Israeli defence forum or Israeli defence section of another military forum and start posting something like this: "You Israelis should probably not mess with those Germans cause the Luffwaffle still has some claws." I think you'd be treated less civilly than you are being treated now.

Yet he never proposed another genocide of the Chinese people despite his usage of foul language.

Here, I've got a proposal. Go on an Israeli defence forum or Israeli defence section of another military forum and start posting something like this: "You Israelis should probably not mess with those Germans cause the Luffwaffle still has some claws." I think you'd be treated less civilly than you are being treated now.

The problem is the dictatorial communist party of China. This authoritarian regime thinks China is its personal property and it can spend the national wealth feeding China's enemies.

This is why I don't like the CPC rule. Why is it giving scholarships to indians? Kommunist dogs.... wasting the nation's wealth... :angry:

Chinese Government Scholarships for Indian Nationals ( 2010-2011 ) | China Scholarships

india never gives any scholarships to Chinese students... why is China acting stupid by giving goddamn scholarships to indians? :angry:

I think it's time to ignore this Indian_reality troll.

Let him continue whining about 1962 all he wants. :rofl:

So i am not Indian if I don't go along with Chinese. :-) We have people with different opinions in our country . May be a strange concept ;-) .

This is why I don't like the CPC rule. Why is it giving scholarships to indians? Kommunist dogs.... wasting the nation's wealth... :angry:

Are you calling our government "Kommunist dogs" again? :coffee:

Why is this forum now full of trolls?

Back
Top Bottom