What's new

China summons Japanese envoy over Diaoyu incident

As if you are the only patriot left for China. And using my words out of context to tarnish my image indicates that you may be an indian. Everybody knows I never meant Chinese people as kommunist.... I was talking about the Chinese govt which is unnecessarily apologetic and submissive to india.

Anyone who calls us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs" is clearly just taking the piss. Anyone who says something like that about their own country, cannot be a patriot.

I'm going to ignore your trolling now, but keep trying if you want.

Anyone who calls us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs" is clearly just taking the piss. Anyone who says something like that about their own country, cannot be a patriot.

I'm going to ignore your trolling now, but keep trying if you want.

I don't need an indian's certificate to prove myself as a patriotic Chinese. And one more thing, China had long been there long before the Communist Manifesto was published. Mao himself was more patriotic than a communist. Communism does not preach patriotism. Mao intended to bring modernism abolishing the feudal structure of China during the Cultural Revolution which has wrongly been termed as communist event.

China should learn from the US domestic and foreign affairs how to deal with the world. Chinese must become patriotic and aware of their strategic enemies. Plus, india never gives scholarships to Chinese students, why should China give them scholarships?

Why should China allow them to build temples in China? Why should China donate money to indians to build anything? In return india gives China hatred and anti China conspiracies to endanger China's security?

China donates '536 lakh to Tagore Museum - The Times of India

^^^^Because it certainly does not help to be a bigger version of you. By being anti indian you alienate indians. By needlessly bashing about the government you alienate other chinese. By not respecting your country you make others not respecting you.

There is just something not right about your delivery style.

I don't need an indian's certificate to prove myself as a patriotic Chinese. And one more thing, China had long been there long before the Communist Manifesto was published. Mao himself was more patriotic than a communist. Communism does not preach patriotism. Mao intended to bring modernism abolishing the feudal structure of China during the Cultural Revolution which has wrongly been termed as communist event.

China should learn from the US domestic and foreign affairs how to deal with the world. Chinese must become patriotic and aware of their strategic enemies. Plus, india never gives scholarships to Chinese students, why should China give them scholarships?

Why should China allow them to build temples in China? Why should China donate money to indians to build anything? In return india gives China hatred and anti China conspiracies to endanger China's security?

China donates '536 lakh to Tagore Museum - The Times of India

@ challenger:

I know that you are a patriot and really appreciate you standing up for our country. However as no_name suggested your delivery isn't the best. Instead of dealing with the trolls by refuting their arguments you chose to attack their race and nationality :disagree:. If a dog bites you, do you really have to bite back? How are we better than those narrow-minded, arrogant people if we insult them the same way they insult us?

Back
Top Bottom