What's new

China summons Japanese envoy over Diaoyu incident

So i am not Indian if I don't go along with Chinese. :-) We have people with different opinions in our country . May be a strange concept ;-) .

You do realise that Chinese people are individuals too, and believe it or not, we also happen to have our own opinions?

Thanks for stereotyping us though.

Are you calling our government "Kommunist dogs" again? :coffee:

Why is this forum now full of trolls?

Because your govt is nurturing the enemies of the Chinese nation.

Do you know what happened to your innocent Hakka sisters and brothers in india after indian invasion in 1962? :frown:

So i am not Indian if I don't go along with Chinese. :-) We have people with different opinions in our country . May be a strange concept ;-) .

I don't think you are Indian because most Indian I know in real life are honest, hard-working, but first and foremost decent human beings who would NEVER EVER advocate genocide against any other race.

You do realise that Chinese people are individuals too, and believe it or not, we also happen to have our own opinions?

Thanks for stereotyping us though.

Relax...Take a deep breath... and smile... I am sorry if i made you angry . just pulling legs ...

I don't think you are Indian because most Indian I know in real life are honest, hard-working, but first and foremost decent human beings who would NEVER EVER advocate genocide against any other race.

ayooo...where did i advocate genocide against any race... which line....

Because your govt is nurturing the enemies of the Chinese nation.

Do you know what happened to your innocent Hakka sisters and brothers in india after indian invasion in 1962? :frown:

There is a difference between being an ai guo zhe, and a zhong zu zhi yi zhe.

Also, what did happen to my fellow Hakka brothers and sisters?

ayooo...where did i advocate genocide against any race... which line....

Your proposal for another Japanese land invasion of China. We all know how the last one went.

Neither you nor Indian_reality answered whether you think you'd be antagonized if you told the Israelis to watch out for "German Claws".

Are you kidding me? As if you don't know anything... :frown:

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | 7days | India’s shame

It was a genocide. The entire Hakka community was wiped off... only a few left as they fled somewhere.

Did you even READ that article you posted? Was that too difficult for you?

There was no "genocide" at all... and the only mention of Hakka was a restaurant! Do you even know what Hakka means?

Answer this question, do you know there is a difference between being an ai guo zhe, and a zhong zu zhu yi zhe?

Your proposal for another Japanese land invasion of China. We all know how the last one went.

Neither you nor Indian_reality answered whether you think you'd be antagonized if you told the Israelis to watch out for "German Claws".

Ok Now I get it. my slow brain. :-) I am sorry if i caused any such feelings. I was trying to understand the scenario. My understanding was that it is a resource war based on some articles. Someone clarified it is a historic war. That is it. full stop. Bye.. :-)

There was no "genocide" at all... and the only mention of Hakka was a restaurant! Do you even know what Hakka means?

Answer this question, do you know there is a difference between being an ai guo zhe, and a zhong zu zhu yi zhe?

I'm just glad that there are those who tries to keep a cool head even in a heavily debated thread like this. :tup:

You please stop teaching me Chinese. I can also ask the meaning of Huaren from you.

India's only city with a Chinatown, Kolkata once had a population of 30,000 to 40,000 ethnic Chinese.

'Now they have dwindled to less than 5,000,' said Thomas Wong, 58, who runs a carpentry business.

Kolkata's rootless Chinese disconnected from past, present (Feature) - Monsters and Critics

What does that mean? Around 40,000 people being wiped off overnight means genocide. But you want to celebrate the genocide of your own people....

You please stop teaching me Chinese. I can also ask the meaning of Huaren from you.

What does that mean? Around 40,000 people being wiped off overnight means genocide. But you want to celebrate the genocide of your own people....

You are not a patriot, you even called us "Kommunist Chinese dogs".

We know what you really think about us. I doubt you even are a Huaren, otherwise you would not say such things.

There was no genocide, check the meaning of the word "genocide" before talking nonsense.

You are not a patriot, you even called us "Kommunist Chinese dogs". We know what you really think about us.

There was no genocide, check the meaning of the word "genocide" before talking nonsense.

As if you are the only patriot left for China. And using my words out of context to tarnish my image indicates that you may be an indian. Everybody knows I never meant Chinese people as kommunist.... I was talking about the Chinese govt which is unnecessarily apologetic and submissive to india.

Back
Top Bottom