What's new

China summons Japanese envoy over Diaoyu incident

Except you cant use missiles when some one expands an economic zone. invests in an oil company in your country. My concept was it slowly will buy out coastal cities by creating areas of economic influence. Once you have sympathizers u have the recipe to cook turmoils.

Except you cant use missiles when some one expands an economic zone. invests in an oil company in your country. My concept was it slowly will buy out coastal cities by creating areas of economic influence. Once you have sympathizers u have the recipe to cook turmoils.

Like how China is investing in South Asia, according to many "China threat" supporters here?:rofl:

I also like how you are desperately trying to cover up your previous comment by suggesting an economic invasion of China. Economic domination doesn't result in land grabbing and the slaughtering of millions of innocents.

Wow, I know there are some members here view China with disdain, but "indian_reality" do you really think the Japanese patrol boats ramming into a chinese fishing boat is a way to restrain china (or "put china on a leash")? lol... you are just being childish.

If using warships to bully other countries' fishermen is a honourable deed and should be applauded, then how would you feel if someone did this to india? You can be rest assured that I wouldn't be clapping my hands with joy.

Well you have no idea of the fact that Indian fishermen are regularly fired upon, nets torn up, jailed by Sri Lankan navy.We just warn our fishermen not to go fishing like a limp-noodle. Not that I am advocating any retaliation but we have become a butt of a joke and viewed as a soft nation who can be scratched upon at will. And F.Y.I.-----> there are reguar reports of chinese land-grabbing and threats to shepherds by PLA in the Indian media(Indian govt denies it though). So this fishing boat incident should come as no surprise to the chinese when their own practise hits them.

Well you have no idea of the fact that Indian fishermen are regularly fired upon, nets torn up, jailed by Sri Lankan navy.We just warn our fishermen not to go fishing like a limp-noodle. Not that I am advocating any retaliation but we have become a butt of a joke and viewed as a soft nation who can be scratched upon at will. And F.Y.I.-----> there are reguar reports of chinese land-grabbing and threats to shepherds by PLA in the Indian media(Indian govt denies it though). So this fishing boat incident should come as no surprise to the chinese when their own practise hits them.

Good grief! I don't suppose that you want to overthrow your government and replace them with TOI journalist would you?

Wow, I know there are some members here view China with disdain, but "indian_reality" do you really think the Japanese patrol boats ramming into a chinese fishing boat is a way to restrain china (or "put china on a leash")? lol... you are just being childish.

If using warships to bully other countries' fishermen is a honourable deed and should be applauded, then how would you feel if someone did this to india? You can be rest assured that I wouldn't be clapping my hands with joy.

Well to Indian_reality Fishing boats are probably fair game. Maybe he was the skipper of the destroyer that sunk that Thai fishing boat.

The Pirate 'mothership' sunk by the Indian Navy was really Thai fishing boat - Times Online

9.1 is the first day after two and half month fishing off season,that also the first time after fishing off season.

Naming a member or personal attack is against the rules but chinese trolls are happily and freely violating rules.

The Pinnacle Islands are the integral part of Japan but china is using innocent fisherman for its cheap politics.

As china claims parts of Arunanchal Pradesh as its own and they do the same to the Japanese. :tdown::tdown:

china should stop its bullying tactics and false claims on neighbors land like they are doing to Japan, India, Vietnam, Russia, South Korea etc.

Naming a member or personal attack is against the rules but chinese trolls are happily and freely violating rules.

The Pinnacle Islands are the integral part of Japan but china is using innocent fisherman for its cheap politics.

As china claims parts of Arunanchal Pradesh as its own and they do the same to the Japanese. :tdown::tdown:

china should stop its bullying tactics and false claims on neighbors land like they are doing to Japan, India, Vietnam, Russia, South Korea etc.

Look whose harking :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Like how China is investing in South Asia, according to many "China threat" supporters here?:rofl:

I also like how you are desperately trying to cover up your previous comment by suggesting an economic invasion of China. Economic domination doesn't result in land grabbing and the slaughtering of millions of innocents.

Economic domination doesn't result in land grabbing and the slaughtering of millions of innocents

apply this on your self

No first use remember? Then again China can beat Japan without using nuclear weapon.

I think if by some strange miracle, as our friend kindly suggested, that Japan launches a full scale land invasion against China the use of nuclear weapons is justified.

http://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/politics/faculty/hsiung/sea_power.pdf
if you think resource war does not result in real war and slaughter why u have warships up there?

" China deployed a fleet of five warships ... near a gas field in the East China Sea, a potentially resource-rich area that is disputed by China and Japan. The ships, including a guided-missile
destroyer, were spotted by a Japanese military patrol plane near the Chunxiao gas field, according to the [Japan] Maritime Self-Defense Forces.48 Another press report stated:
China said on Sept. 29 [of 2005 that] it has sent warships to the disputed East China Sea, a day ahead of talks with Japan over competing territorial claims in the gas-rich waters "

Also dont forget japan is an ally of USA unlike in old times

http://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/politics/faculty/hsiung/sea_power.pdf
if you think resource war does not result in real war and slaughter why u have warships up there?

" China deployed a fleet of five warships ... near a gas field in the East China Sea, a potentially resource-rich area that is disputed by China and Japan. The ships, including a guided-missile
destroyer, were spotted by a Japanese military patrol plane near the Chunxiao gas field, according to the [Japan] Maritime Self-Defense Forces.48 Another press report stated:
China said on Sept. 29 [of 2005 that] it has sent warships to the disputed East China Sea, a day ahead of talks with Japan over competing territorial claims in the gas-rich waters "

Also dont forget japan is an ally of USA unlike in old times

We are doing this because we have a historical claim on the territory/our fisher men are being incarcerated and jailed for operating in the same area.

I also like how you kept on bringing the U.S. into this.

Back
Top Bottom