What's new

China ‘strategic accord’ could give Iran a $400 billion boost, up military ties

Selfishness of Iranians.

1. They think China should take risks, be punished by the United States and the West, and Iran's interests are above all.

2. The Iranians believe that China harms Iran and they criticize China because China does not support them.
1- i am sure you are well aware of Iran situation and you are grown enough to decide for yourself.
2-Iranians do not believe china hurt them. China and Russia did harm Iran when they did not veto the american resolutions against us.
if you want complement of us do something positive for us, otherwise we will not do it because you look cute. also we are a blessing to Russia and China. if it was not because of us ME would be for Americans, so the risk you take is nothing compared to us which confront US directly.

Even if this deal didn't exist. China and Iran national interests have huge overlap so Chinese Safety would be Iranian Safety and vise versa.

1- i am sure you are well aware of Iran situation and you are grown enough to decide for yourself.
2-Iranians do not believe china hurt them. China and Russia did harm Iran when they did not veto the american resolutions against us.
if you want complement of us do something positive for us, otherwise we will not do it because you look cute. also we are a blessing to Russia and China. if it was not because of us ME would be for Americans, so the risk you take is nothing compared to us which confront US directly.

Currently, Iran and China have good relations. But if the two sides go in the wrong direction, in the future many years later, looking back, Iran and China will blame each other.

Hope that doesn't happen.

Currently, Iran and China have good relations. But if the two sides go in the wrong direction, in the future many years later, looking back, Iran and China will blame each other.

Hope that doesn't happen.
USA is losing its Global hegemony. China and Iran will trade in their national currencies bypassing dollar. It will be a huge blow to dollar and USA's Global hegemony.

US Foreign ministry insulted both Iran and China for signing this cooperation pact. OBOR will also pave the war for ending American presence in Asia and beyond.

TRIPC-Turkey, Russia, Iran, Pakistan and China the new bloc to be reckoned with.
Realistically, Turkey can only be in that block if it exists NATO. No Russia or China led block will entertain a NATO member, esp. if there is a strategic and military aspect of it...

Do you even understand what the term "proxy" means? China is investing in Iran and there will be a great deal of joint development. You do have a tendency to seen in things in subservient terms.
dont waste your time on this man. this comment he made is just another piece of evidence showing he doesnt actually understand how Iran operates. Iran that paid a cost worth $ trillions + blood to not be US's "PROXY" would so glady enjoy being China's proxy? it makes no sense. It is in Iranian DNA to not do anything that Iranians would consider selling Iran out, doesnt matter to who.

Turkey and Iran plan to join SCO. There is no need for a new organization. Though India needs to be kicked out of SCO.
Turkey cant join SCO until it exists NATO..fyi.

Turkey cant join SCO until it exists NATO..fyi.

Who said? There is no such requirement. Turkey is already a dialogue Partner of SCO. Pakistan is a Major Non-NATO Ally (MNNA) while being a member of SCO.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an intergovernmental organization founded in Shanghai on 15 June 2001. The SCO currently comprises eight Member States (China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan), four Observer States interested in acceding to full membership (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, and Mongolia) and six “Dialogue Partners” (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Turkey).

https://dppa.un.org/en/shanghai-cooperation-organization

Hi. can any pakistani member give his view on thus agreement on how it will effect CPEC and Pakistan?

Last edited:
Iran was firmly in the west camp. Now china dominate. America can thank israel

The real test will be this October, when the arms embargo on Iran ends... will China give in to US pressure on this matter ?

From a strategic point of view, China should do everything to see Iran persevere, you can recoup financial loses but you may not be able to retain a fallen ally, but China tends to have its own way of seeing things.

Interesting times ahead.

I was insulted and personally attacked by Obj 075A because I had an opinion contrary to Beijingwalker's opinion in a thread about relations between China and Russia.

I can personally attack and offend him by saying that he is a Chinese with fake iraq flag or a Chinese troll. Or a hypocrite and likes to slander others. But I have never done that.

A lot of my comments don't support immigrants and condemn immigrants. It has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims. OBJ 705A is a liar and slander.

Last edited:
The real test will be this October, when the arms embargo on Iran ends... will China give in to US pressure on this matter ?

From a strategic point of view, China should do everything to see Iran persevere, you can recoup financial loses but you may not be able to retain a fallen ally, but China tends to have its own way of seeing things.

Interesting times ahead.

I think a 25 year agreement, boosting military ties, and investing on that scale pretty much confirms that China will trade with Iran regardless of what happens.

It will destroy the economies of the west to sanction China outright, and the fact that the US gave India a free pass to trade with Iran and Russia despite sanctions can be used against them if they did decide to go after China.

I was insulted and personally attacked by Obj 075A because I had an opinion contrary to Beijingwalker's opinion in a thread about relations between China and Russia.

I can personally attack and offend him by saying that he is a Chinese with fake iraq flag or a Chinese troll. Or a hypocrite and likes to slander others. But I have never done that.

A lot of my comments don't support immigrants and condemn immigrants. It has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims. OBJ 705A is a liar and slander.

There was nothing insulting in my comment LOL wtf are you talking about, I'm just trying to clear any misunderstanding by making it clear to other members that your views in general are rather negative when it comes to muslims, as negative as are the Indian or Israeli views of muslims, obviously you are free to have negative views about any one after all I don't think there is a rule in PDF that says you can't, I don't really care whether you are a Viet or an alternative account after all it's impossible to verify that so I don't want to start a witch hunt, however I just want other members to understand what your political views are.

There was nothing insulting in my comment LOL wtf are you talking about, I'm just trying to clear any misunderstanding by making it clear to other members that your views in general are rather negative when it comes to muslims, as negative as are the Indian or Israeli views of muslims, obviously you are free to have negative views about any one after all I don't think there is a rule in PDF that says you can't, I don't really care whether you are a Viet or an alternative account after all it's impossible to verify that so I don't want to start a witch hunt, however I just want other members to understand what your political views are.

I am against Muslims

proof

I am against Muslims

proof
You mean a proof that you have negative views of muslims? Well naturally I would have just quote your past comments on other threads but "This member limits who may view their full profile".

You mean a proof that you have negative views of muslims? Well naturally I would have just quote your past comments on other threads but "This member limits who may view their full profile".

zhxy.png

Back
Top Bottom