What's new

China ‘strategic accord’ could give Iran a $400 billion boost, up military ties

"Palestine wants China against Israel, and waits for the conflict between the two sides to weaken China.
China needs to be careful not to fall into Palestinian traps"

We all think the refugees were pitiful before the "New Year's Eve sexual assault in Germany". I think China needs "empathy" for the Palestinians, but does not think China should support them.
You made other posts besides those two in which you didn't really say anything insulting but they had a hint of anti muslim sentiment in them, for example in one of them you talked about how immigrants from some muslim countries (specifically Iran & Syria) in Yiwu are bad for China, you consistently show this behaviour, you say it's just against immigrants, but your first and very ridiculous post regarding how you think Palestine is conspiring against China exposes your mentality as being not just against immigrants.

Last edited:
"Palestine wants China against Israel, and waits for the conflict between the two sides to weaken China.
China needs to be careful not to fall into Palestinian traps"

and that is what is called "evidence"?
Palestinians represent all Muslims? Do not support them = anti-Islam???

You made other posts besides those two in which you didn't really say anything insulting but they had a hint of anti muslim sentiment in them, for example in one of them you talked about how immigrants from some muslim countries (specifically Iran & Syria) in Yiwu are bad for China, you consistently show this behaviour, you say it's just against immigrants, but your first and very ridiculous post regarding how you think Palestine is conspiring against China exposes your mentality as being not just against immigrants.

A lot of my comments don't support immigrants and condemn immigrants. It has nothing to do with Islam and Muslims. OBJ 705A is a liar and slander.

I condemn all immigrants (unrelated to their origin). Take a look back at all my comments in this thread. I talk about black immigrants in China (and they have nothing to do with Muslims)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-...ry-of-racism-in-foreign-nations.661014/page-7

and that is what is called "evidence"?
Palestinians represent all Muslims? Do not support them = anti-Islam???

I mean duh obviously you wouldn't say something as direct as "I hate muslims" not even Indians do it, however by consistently having negative views of people from several muslim majority countries you have made that clear.

And by the way , regarding Palestine while some muslims even here on PDF don't like Palestine , however outside of PDF, usually an enemy of Palestine is considered an enemy of the muslim world, Palestine is a core issue.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-...-but-cry-of-racism-in-foreign-nations.661014/

china racist black.png

and the fact that the US gave India a free pass to trade with Iran .
this is an over exaggeration- US only allowed INdia trade with Iran via Chabahar ONLY..and its really to help Afghanistan have an alternative trade route aside from Pakistan. India was/is so afraid to trade in other things with Iran, India left oil fields Iran allocated to Iran undeveloped, then India doesnt buy as much Iranian crude today, so this "US allowed India trade with Iran" is an exaggeration..India doesnt do much trade(relative to what it can) with Iran TODAY. simple.

1. slander, lie and fabrication

OBJ 075 - 1.png

Nghĩa ô trung quốc syria.png

2. This means I am an anti-Buddhist because I comment negatively on Japan?

OBJ 075 2.png
OBJ 075 2.png

Nhật Bản.png

3. Once again lies and slander.

OBJ 075 3.png

Attachments

• Syria Iran nhập cư.png
    Syria Iran nhập cư.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 16
OBJ 075 2.png

And by the way , regarding Palestine while some muslims even here on PDF don't like Palestine , however outside of PDF, usually an enemy of Palestine is considered an enemy of the muslim world, Palestine is a core issue.

1. I do not hate the Palestine
2. I am not against Palestine

Why do I comment like that.

Palestine wants China against Israel, and waits for the conflict between the two sides to weaken China.
China needs to be careful not to fall into Palestinian traps

Reason:

Palestine - china.png

And all my comments in the same thread:
Chinese envoy warns against Israeli annexation of Palestinian territory

Palestine 1.png

Palestine 2.png

Palestine 3.png

Comment:
Đức - Palestine - Trung Quốc - nhập cư 1.png

Reason: Like what I comment in this thread.
How Chinese treat others in their country but cry of Racism in foreign Nations

Đức - Palestine - Trung Quốc - Nhập cư.png

Attachments

• Đức - Palestine - Trung Quốc - nhập cư 1.png
    Đức - Palestine - Trung Quốc - nhập cư 1.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I would have just quote your past comments on other threads but "This member limits who may view their full profile".
click here > https://defence.pk/pdf/search/member?user_id=198862

Palestine loves bharat, bestows medal on the butcher of Gujarat yet wants China to help it against Israel. I think they've gone and caught the bharati virus known as illogicalus stupidus.

I mean duh obviously you wouldn't say something as direct as "I hate muslims" not even Indians do it,
are you kidding us or really do not know? where have you been over the past 50 odd years? in seclusion?

ram will rule and every house (including Pakistani areas) will fly bhagwa

Last edited:
Dude if you are trying to convince us that you support China then its ok. I do so also, Even if this deal didn't exist. China and Iran national interests have huge overlap so Chinese Safety would be Iranian Safety and vise versa.
1- i am sure you are well aware of Iran situation and you are grown enough to decide for yourself.
2-Iranians do not believe china hurt them. China and Russia did harm Iran when they did not veto the american resolutions against us.
if you want complement of us do something positive for us, otherwise we will not do it because you look cute. also we are a blessing to Russia and China. if it was not because of us ME would be for Americans, so the risk you take is nothing compared to us which confront US directly.
so?? didn't china vote for Iran sanctions in UN?? didn't you stop providing C-802 parts to us and many other cases??
if you do a favor to Iran we will praise you if you do harm to us we will criticize you. if we could handle this kind of attitude we would still be an ally of america which is way advanced than china and will be for at least for one other decade.

In 2016, Vietnam suffered a drought and our leader asked China to open a dam to drain water.

China agrees

And then, instead of thanking, the majority of Vietnamese criticized and insulted China. They say China wants to harm Vietnam. China is not good, China has evil intentions. China's help is not important, China should pay blood debt to Vietnam (1979 war) .....

In recent years, in the news and videos related to the Three Gorges Dam. In the comments, more than 90% of Vietnamese hope to break the Three Gorges Dam and completely destroy China.

In recent days, most Vietnamese have celebrated because China has been flooded and they hope to break the Three Gorges Dam.

This prejudice and hostility stems from past conflict issues. It makes many Vietnamese blind and selfish.

I hope it does not repeat with Iran and any other countries. The past is not a reason for selfishness and prejudice.

Dude if you are trying to convince us that you support China then its ok. I do so also, Even if this deal didn't exist. China and Iran national interests have huge overlap so Chinese Safety would be Iranian Safety and vise versa.
True. Friendship is giving and taking, always consider the other part difficulty.

This prejudice and hostility stems from past conflict issues. It makes many Vietnamese blind and selfish. [/ QUOTE]

China must return to Vietnam the islands in the archipelagos of Paracel and Spratly. This is the original problem, everything else is secondary.
false flag is dog.

400 billion $ is enough for the entire iranian mafia to move to canada , china is helping with another revolution in iran.

So China is now to be targetted by US through sanctions? Chinese companies cannot access dollars and access any financial systems using dollars and barred from Western economy. This is the current us sanctions which may however improve in future depending upon Iran us relation.

Back
Top Bottom