What's new

China still needs time to develop

中华人民共和国;937368 said:
What??!! you were serious about being too poor to pay for your ed? Far out... I guess I have to make a donation to your bank account then... How much is it in Rupees? :rofl::rofl:

Wait, do Indians have bank accounts?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/shchinese.html

He was a complete racist Jerk.. You have all the signs of being one. Lets hope you are not. :tongue:

are u bringing ur brothers also on the forum..please spare us..:D

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/shchinese.html

He was a complete racist Jerk.. You have all the signs of being one. Lets hope you are not. :tongue:

Ooohhh, let's see if you wished upon the right shooting star last night, shall we? Also, that depends on what you define as racist.

From dictionary.com:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

So far, I don't see myself crossing any of those lines, especially the bolded line.

中华人民共和国;937389 said:
Ooohhh, let's see if you wished upon the right shooting star last night, shall we? Also, that depends on what you define as racist.

From dictionary.com:

a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

So far, I don't see myself crossing any of those lines, especially the bolded line.

ok! I made a mistake! I am Sorry :cool: He was more of a racist and a bit of a jerk, while you have all the signs of turning in to the latter.

Well said buddy, Indian accents simply unbearable and disgusting.
I've been around people with Indian accents for a while and I still have problems understanding them. They are too thick for my ear, and also their intonation is weird.
However , I believe that they can take a course in sounds on English language and try to improve their accents. Even the ones who live in the US are hard to understand. Some of them are easier to understand, perhaps because of the length of time being in the US. Sometimes I have to call a call center when I need to troubleshoot some PC hardware and I get upset many times because I have to ask them to repeat themselves and another reason is that their customer service is bad sometimes.They don't understand that they have to please the customers. I wonder where they get their training from , US or India. :tdown:

Rambo, instead of whining online about how Indian accents are "discusting" go out and tell it to an Indian's face.

ok! I made a mistake! I am Sorry :cool: He was more of a racist and a bit of a jerk, while you have all the signs of turning in to the latter.

Well, let's see here. From dictionary.com once again(Thanks a bunch!):

"a contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person."

Naive: Nope, I think I know quite a bit about this world; its ups and downs

Fatuous: Meaning is along the same lines as foolish, see below vv

Foolish: Nope, I've only provided experiences and acted somewhat sarcastic for the time being.

Inconsequential: Nope, I'm not being illogical at all.

Hence, I show no symptoms and see no reason I should be worried about falling prey to the "latter."

Sounds that you like to make Logo for everyone,such as racist,Terrorist,50cents part and so on,are you childish or a logoist??????

no offense about you buddy.. You are a nice dude. I have seen your posts.. PErhaps it irks that I offended your fellow country man.. I personally havent given any one names except the above mentioned two..

中华人民共和国;937410 said:
Well, let's see here. From dictionary.com once again(Thanks a bunch!):

"a contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person."

Naive: Nope, I think I know quite a bit about this world; its ups and downs

Fatuous: Meaning is along the same lines as foolish, see below vv

Foolish: Nope, I've only provided experiences and acted somewhat sarcastic for the time being.

Inconsequential: Nope, I'm not being illogical at all.

Hence, I show no symptoms and see no reason I should be worried about falling prey to the "latter."

duh-duh1233387823.jpg

yes they r still a developing country but no doubt they grow much-much better than india.

----This is a good article, as a Chinese, I can insure that most of the information in this article is right. That is a real China, the country is strong, but not powerful; the people's lifetime is not bad but not excellent.
Real :china:

WOW...

Are you blind? or just don't understand what i said?or stupid?

actually, i prefer calling my country as a developing!
PLUS,tell you a secret...

All Chinese people like to say :"China is a developing nation!"
You know WHY?
HAHA,don't kidding me! Elephant can't understand Dragon forever!
LOL

---Hai brethren, I find most of Indian are friendly, they have no evil ideas about China. Why many Chinese always believe that all of Indian's articles were anti-China?
----I suggest that all Chinese in this forum should read Indian's article exactly and limit to use those unhappy words. Chinese is a civilized nation, so we must do everything as the civilized way.
China is a civilized country, stop abusing!
:devil:

中华人民共和国;937553 said:
Exactly! Duhh!! Don't understand why you just slapped yourself in the face, wouldn't it have been easier just to agree with me in the 1st place?

duh-duh1233387823.jpg

if you dot have arguemnt left..then DONT REPLY dude...but dont copy another's post...that looks childish..

Rambo, instead of whining online about how Indian accents are "discusting" go out and tell it to an Indian's face.

Ah, thats scary, is that a threat? I pity those who cannot communicate without throwing in personal attack, i know what kind of person resorts to using that type of language to make their point (it shows they don’t have one) and i already know not to take them seriously. i’ll let their choice of verbiage speak for itself. :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom