What's new

China still needs time to develop

I have a same story to share. My wife, who is Caucasian American, called Amazon customer service a while back. A pre from India answered the phone. My wife had trouble understanding her accent and requested another rep. She keep on saying no one else, no one else and a bunch of crap my wife couldn't understand. My wife responded, I'll just call back and I pray to God that I do not get you again. The next person that answered was from Utah. Problem solved.

I will tell you another problem i faced...In office we exchanged a mail with a Chinese(coz when we spoke to him he could barely speak Chiglish), then he wrote english which no one here could understand... then finally a Sri Lankan from the Chinese office who was his junior wrote that mail again...and it was perfectly legible...:pop:

I have a same story to share. My wife, who is Caucasian American, called Amazon customer service a while back. A pre from India answered the phone. My wife had trouble understanding her accent and requested another rep. She keep on saying no one else, no one else and a bunch of crap my wife couldn't understand. My wife responded, I'll just call back and I pray to God that I do not get you again. The next person that answered was from Utah. Problem solved.

Buddy, i literally felt your pain, best solution is to avoid indians at all cost.:usflag::cheers::usflag:

I will tell you another problem i faced...In office we exchanged a mail with a Chinese(coz when we spoke to him he could barely speak Chiglish), then he wrote english which no one here could understand... then finally a Sri Lankan from the Chinese office who was his junior wrote that mail again...and it was perfectly legible...:pop:

Stop making up a dumb a_s story. You are so horrible at conjuring up anything believable that its not worth responding to with you. If want to involve in this conversation, at least say something that make sense. At least the lady my wife talked to just had a havey accent. Otherwise, she would be a perfectly normal individual. That is more than what I can say about you.

Whats the point in declaring a country as DEVELOPED when growth rate is already in double digits:azn:

Regarding Dragon-Elephant debate.....totally pointless....both are developing at a much faster rate than other animals.......:lol::lol:

When Japan and South Korea to developed countries, they still maintained a high growth rate for several years.

We Chinese believe that when per capita GDP reach $8000, then we can say we entered the ranks of developed countries, and now we have per capita GDP nearly $4000( India is nerly $1000 in2009-2010), it is clear that we can reach $8,000 or even $10,000 in the next decade, even without considering the appreciation of the yuan is imperative in the near future.

^^^^ I think it would be fair to say by 2020 at the latest economically if everything go according to planned

You are so funny u know just to appease ur ego u go posting such bullshit. First time i heard a chinese asking an indian to learn english properly. :rofl::rofl:

How much time did u take to post ur post in english buddy a half day??

Haha, it just seems that you're too ashamed to admit the truth, even you yourself know too well just how much Indians suck at English. You can deny the truth, but you can't hide it.

Yeah, if I took 1/2 a day to wrote a post, and I post ~4-5x/day, how would that fit mathematically? What, Indians having trouble with numbers too? I thought you guys invented the Arabic numeric system??!

Stop making up a dumb a_s story. You are so horrible at conjuring up anything believable that its not worth responding to with you. If want to involve in this conversation, at least say something that make sense. At least the lady my wife talked to just had a havey accent. Otherwise, she would be a perfectly normal individual. That is more than what I can say about you.
it is a nightmare for anyone here if he has to talk to a guy in china spaking Chinglish....dumb why.? because it hurt u the Chinese..??..what can i do if the Chinese have such coarse and poor Chinglish...

Last edited:
it is a nightmare for anyone here if he has to talk to a guy in china spaking Chinglish....dumb why.? because it hurt u the Chinese..??..what can i do if that Chinese have such coarse and poor Chinglish...

Stop it, why should one be Hurt when he is Not good at speaking some one else's language, Chinese are good at there language, Let me see How many People In India Know Hindi, which is Our national language, But each and every person can manage English.....

its us Who need to be ashamed that we seek Pride In speaking a Language Of those Who Ruled Us for Over centuries and looted us and Left our nation Deserted....

I am not saying dont Learn English, but never feel proud of that.

Each and every chinese, Knows His language, and thats What he needs...And He Must be proud Of that, At least Iam proud of Chinese when it comes to that.

^^^ Actually honestly speaking the world is still english ruled in terms of language and it's convenient to learn english. But you tend to find that your mother language is a always a pos because it allows you to understand your own culture and philosophys in ways that an outside language cannot help.

English is useful in technical terms , but depth is lost if you try to convey something more native to your culture.

^^^ Actually honestly speaking the world is still english ruled in terms of language and it's convenient to learn english. But you tend to find that your mother language is a always a pos because it allows you to understand your own culture and philosophys in ways that an outside language cannot help.

English is useful in technical terms , but depth is lost if you try to convey something more native to your culture.

We dont have to bow our head to english, Are the germans Falling prey to Such Language?? Are They not standing tall in the markets, by having Deutsch as First and Final language?

Stop it, why should one be Hurt when he is Not good at speaking some one else's language, Chinese are good at there language, Let me see How many People In India Know Hindi, which is Our national language, But each and every person can manage English.....

its us Who need to be ashamed that we seek Pride In speaking a Language Of those Who Ruled Us for Over centuries and looted us and Left our nation Deserted....

I am not saying dont Learn English, but never feel proud of that.

Each and every chinese, Knows His language, and thats What he needs...And He Must be proud Of that, At least Iam proud of Chinese when it comes to that.

buddy u took it wrongly... it is not bout whether one knows Chinese or Hindi/Punjabi/Telugu/Marathi(etc etc etc.....................India got numerous languages)

It is only bout English...that is it. period. CHinese are poor so be it, but who gave the right to them that despite being worse than anyone in English, they have the boldness to poke a finger at english of Indian people, when the whole world is actualy loking upto Indian for its customer services... n i have spoken to those who are working in custormer service for the top companies....Even the few harward educated Chinese wont be able to speak such english....

The only point is th chinese 50 cent being jealous of their inability to learn english, and then maiking fun of India out of that jealousy...

buddy, dont think it is about whether Chinese know CHinese or not or whether Indians know their languages or not....

and finally it is just little fun we have here on net with the chinese...:lol:

You are not supposed to do that dear, Please stop it, for how Long would we be fighting for silly things such as these??? tell me??

buddy u took it wrongly... it is not bout whether one knows Chinese or Hindi/Punjabi/Telugu/Marathi(etc etc etc.....................India got numerous languages)

It is only bout English...that is it. period. CHinese are poor so be it, but who gave the right to them that despite being worse than anyone in English, they have the boldness to poke a finger at english of Indian people, when the whole world is actualy loking upto Indian for its customer services... n i have spoken to those who are working in custormer service for the top companies....Even the few harward educated Chinese wont be able to speak such english....

The only point is th chinese 50 cent being jealous of their inability to learn english, and then maiking fun of India out of that jealousy...

buddy, dont think it is about whether Chinese know CHinese or not or whether Indians know their languages or not....

and finally it is jus little fun we have here on net with the chinese...:lol:

See, the above is EXACTLY what I was trying to exemplify this whole time. Rachel or whatever her name is above me literally made NO sense in any of her posts, pity that. See, that's why Indians don't deserve the customer services positions that are offered today around the world. THEY PISS CUSTOMERS OFF! When we troubleshoot, we expect an amendment FAST, not some dumbho who can't communicate properly wasting our time on the other side of the line. Now, I'm starting to appreciate Malays and Papuas' for their talent in IT support services...

P.S. Thanks to IA for taking the moral stance, you came a little late.

中华人民共和国;937283 said:
See, the above is EXACTLY what I was trying to exemplify this whole time. Rachel or whatever her name is above me literally made NO sense in any of her posts, pity that. See, that's why Indians don't deserve the customer services positions that are offered today around the world. THEY PISS CUSTOMERS OFF! When we troubleshoot, we expect an amendment FAST, not some dumbho who can't communicate properly wasting our time on the other side of the line. Now, I'm starting to appreciate Malays and Papuas' for their talent in IT support services...

This proves You know nothing about our BPO, So its advisable to keep off.... Our customer support has been Consumer friendly, and Ofcourse we even change Our names to facilitate them... We are doing so much, So if You do not know about our BPO's, please Why bother Insulting it?

Back
Top Bottom