What's new

China still needs time to develop

中华人民共和国;939978 said:
OK, you're making yourself difficult to comprehend here. @ the bolded section, how can you "stand at 1/2 day" when clearly, my history shows that I don't post only 2x a day?

Also, yes, some Indians are cheap in the quality of the services they bring about-Don't deny that. Also, yes, Indians have a long history of knowing English, however, ask any foreigner, and he/she will tell you how hard it is to understand you fellas.

Let me make it simple to you when ur replying to any one's post i mean anyone's , do u check first how many posts they are posting per day???

I don't do that. So how can i have a goddamn idea how many posts u make per day.

There u have it some Indians quality may be low but u cannot generalize it, If u are talking about foreigners like Contender then better to ignore them since all they can do to spice up their pitiable lives is by being vitriolic and denigrate others.

Seriously man u and i are asians we should be fighting together with him (just because i have talked this way don't think i am chickening out, i am being pragmatic thats all, if u think it unnecessary then never mind.)

Obviously you Indians are just trying to back up a failing argument about me being racist cos i said the word disgusting.

Seriously, you know how i define "disgusting"? Here you go, I am sick and tired of Indians staring at white females in the subway, turning up their Hindu music and having no respect for any one around them. If you come to our country you ACT ACCORDINGLY. I have met some decent Indians- I admit that. But the MAJORITY (mainly all the males) are the problem. Stop complaining about my country if its THAT BAD and move somewhere else. Trust me most of you are not wanted. If US is really that bad then why are you Indians KEEP COMING to our country?? ANSWER THAT!!!!
Two lakh Indians live illegally in US: report
And yes, i have a pretty good life being an American but i wonder what kind of life you have as an Indian? :lol::usflag:

Undoubtedly ur not an American because my friends a lot of them live in America and have told me of the life style there, very few Americans know about Hindi music, even if they do they are never abusive (not people like u) and mind their own business.

Who complained about ur country, many of my countrymen love to go there. Get a life are u frustrated on some other thing and are venting in this way??

Whats wrong at looking at a good looking woman, don't say that ur such a man with morals that u never look at a Girl :rofl: ofcourse harmonal deficiency can be excused.

oh sorry

read my post again,i never said chinese services r cheap:disagree:
i said the entire china is dirt cheap
even the presence of ur nation on world map makes it dirty

Wow, your view on China is exactly the same as how the WORLD-India views India! Dirty, poor pathetic :D xD :rofl:

Dude, did you even look at the link that you provided ? It does not provide a conclusive answer, but still let me highlight one thing which it says...

Here you go...

"it means when you put a pathetic contribution into a discussion or make a really insignificant remark. I think it comes from the idea that each of your thoughts are worth a penny so if you put your 'two cents worth in' then it's like a couple of piddly thoughts

Read more: What does the expression 'my two cents' mean, and where does it come from? | Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/991770#ixzz0rE5XFk53"

And are you saying you will "throw in a few more cents"

That's why I put in "Just my 2 cents," isn't it? I'm making a contribution based on my opinion which may be worthless to you, or the general mood on this thread.

Also, given the poverty in India, yes I am willing to throw in a few more cents to educate a few more Indians :D. Heck, I take part in World Vision each year, where 80% of the funds go into India, the so called "Major Power," as Indians like to put it :D :D :D :rofl:

Let me make it simple to you when ur replying to any one's post i mean anyone's , do u check first how many posts they are posting per day???

I don't do that. So how can i have a goddamn idea how many posts u make per day.

Well, don't say I take a whole day to write a post in English then, if you're not even going to bother checking my history... Whoever said that, either you or Prototype...

FTR, please don't use the Lord's name in vain in the future, many regards on this matter...

There u have it some Indians quality may be low but u cannot generalize it, If u are talking about foreigners like Contender then better to ignore them since all they can do to spice up their pitiable lives is by being vitriolic and denigrate others.

Well the majority is low, so that's how humans behave. They base their views on the masses. Yes, a few of the world's richest persons are of Indian origin but what % is that, compared to the %of poverty in India?

Seriously man u and i are asians we should be fighting together with him (just because i have talked this way don't think i am chickening out, i am being pragmatic thats all, if u think it unnecessary then never mind.)

I never said you're pussying off... Also, what Contender is saying is all true... It is SO like that here in NZ. Furthermore, I'm Far East Asian, and you're South Asian-That's a BIG difference, because I'm not a Desi...

Back
Top Bottom