What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

Being overly lenient on a criminal has nothing in being humane. Prevention of corruption through harsh punishments is.

We do indeed award death penalties only in the most extreme of cases. China is far more humane than people think. India is awarding too few death penalties.

Ok Good :happy:

For starters VOTE them out of office them initiate court cases If guilty they will face action like a certain minister , if no charges are proven then vote them back.

Quite a lot of tax evasion has take place but the numbers have been blown far out of proportion the Govt. is working on a legislation to offer a sort of immunity and let them get it back and put some conditions like telling them where to invest it and make them invest it and put taxes on it.

If they do not get it back them selves they will confiscate it and the defaulters will face legal action, quite a few taxation treaties have been signed , to check tax evasion.

The Free press tends to Hype all news from corruption to Chinese threat for TRP sake.

Your choice.

I always hear Indians saying that the corrupt politicians are the reason their country is not doing as well as it should.

Having a "slow legal system", is hardly a comfort to the people who could have been saved from starvation/disease by that stolen money. Even a hundred thousand dollars can have a huge impact, let alone a trillion.

Just my opinion.

Stop ranting these Maoist attack every sign of development i.e. Schools , hospitals, telephone lines, rail tracks, stations.
Abduct people who do good for the people Hold kangaroo courts, kill the very tribals they say hey support when the wan the benefits of democracy.

if they had these they won't rise at first

they got nothing to lose and you can't kill an idea by force

about corruption:

When a country became rich from the poor, There will be money worship and corruption. Only a sound legal system and a prosperous life can solve this problem.

For example: Singapore and the USA who is more honest?

They can not understand the Chinese people wisdom.
I'm not interested to give them to explain.

They are proved and then the punishment is immediately carried out.

Depends on which courts give the verdict.
Lower court gives it then appeal in High court it may up hold or quash then case may go to S.C there If he is found guilty or innocent it mostly final but in some cases there is a review.

A special courts are being set up to handle Corruption cases, and Independent corruption watch dog will be set up to prosecute the corrupt.

Depends on which courts give the verdict.
Lower court gives it then appeal in High court it may up hold or quash then case may go to S.C there If he is found guilty or innocent it mostly final but in some cases there is a review.

A special courts are being set up to handle Corruption cases, and Independent corruption watch dog will be set up to prosecute the corrupt.

In China only supreme court can hand out death sentences.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom