What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

where are protestants? hundreds of policemen and journalists from all over the world are waiting for you in the chilling wind...
atleast the organizers of this activities should show up!

lol at that kid who was like "they were pretty flowers, i was just picking up pretty flowers. why did they take my pretty flowers away?"

what a fag.

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope chinese people realise soon that democracy is the best way forward..
If china becomes a democracy its good for everyone :cheers::tup:

You are completely wrong!

Good for everyone?

India’s democracy has rendered 2 millions of Indian children starved to death every year. Ask those dead is it good for them? I don’t think the Chinese would be so stupid as to adopt so called democracy.

When India and China were just independent in late 1940s, India had higher living standard and industrialization level than that of China. Now democracy has made India inferior in almost all areas to China.

However, it can be agreed that for Indians to promote Indian type of democracy in China is a cunning way for India to catching up China faster, by bringing down China…

All the posts above[chinese members] show their high IQ and maturity [what chinese consider themselves]......

Indeed, the Chinese have demonstrated their wisdom, or otherwise higher IQ, by rejecting Western democracy. This statement has been corroborated by many western scholars’ research and studies as well.

What a hypocrite..You enjoy all the pleasures of a democracy and how can you be a judge of what chinese want ??

Western democracy works well in developed Western countries. However, none normal developing countries have succeeded in practicing western democracy.

Democratic countries are among the most corrupted countries. Most illegal immigrants entering USA are from democratic countries, and India ranks top 10 in 2009...

Who said there cant be an efficient democracy??
India is in because of the leaders we have..Corrupt to the core..But atleast we have freedom to throw them after 5 yrs..

True, you can change your leaders. But does that help prevent your 2 million children from starving to death? Does that make your literacy higher than your rival China? :no:

NONCHINESE posters here are arguing against and telling the CHINESE posters to revolt against the CHINESE government and set up a DEMOCRACY.

anyone else see the irony?:hitwall:

NONCHINESE posters here are arguing against and telling the CHINESE posters to revolt against the CHINESE government and set up a DEMOCRACY.

anyone else see the irony?:hitwall:

They think a Democratic China will be a de-clawed China. Indians feel threatened.

CardSharp, I can see that you guys are fiercely against democracy, well then I guess it's not your cup of tea. But please do tell me something that you and your countrymen are saying that democracy is responsible for India's present condition. So according to you what political system should India follow to get rid it's problems.

PS: Liked your posts in 1962 thread, you really did put an effort.

Sigh.... speaking for myself only, I'm not "fiercely" against democracy, to me it is just one system out of many. What I am finding rather baffling is democratic county's intolerance towards other systems of governance.

India should stick to democracy, it is what keeps India together. Any change to India must come organically, and this means through a maturation of its democratic institutions.

no one's against democracy

it's the easiest thing to claim

what's left to be proud of for some? :lol:

Thank You for a better reply. Even as an Indian I am not a very firm believer of democracy but as you said it is only the democracy that can keep India intact. People who enjoy bashing India often fail to realize that the democracy and it's institutions of this country are relatively young when compared to other Western nations. If not for democracy who will decide who should rule and who shouldn't a country of 1.1 billion people consisting all of the major religions, more than 20 languages and maybe hundreds of dialects.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Will you please elaborate, Webber

My question is still standing out there, that according to you who will decide the ruler of over a billion people.

no country really is democracy

only democratic election

some poorest illfunction african countries have that too

So, according to you what is the definition of a true democracy and how is it supposed to work?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom