What's new

China Squashes Attempted Tunisia-Style Revolt the JASMINE REVOLUTION

Beware dude!! You think that china's recent economic advances has given it so much power that you have began to look world as an extension of your di*c. Remember that with great power comes great responsibilities. Don't be so overconfident that when time comes to prove, you actually fail. China's rise does not means that no one could match them. I refuse to listen to the posters whose country doesn't give them basic right of information. Credibility of such posters goes down the drain at that point.

By the way You chinkis eat every insect na?? So when indians sh*t, kindly come and eat all the decayed . you know its full of all those creepy insects when sh*t rots (china's national food-- India's rotten sh*t with crunchy bugs). You call indians poor?? Well at least we don't eat insects, even though we are poors.

reported for racial slurs.

Of course there is a scale.

I wonder what Indians will do about their politicians, who stole more than a trillion dollars from their own countrymen, and hid that money in Swiss bank accounts.

How many people would have avoided death by starvation/disease, if that money had not been stolen?

In India we have the rule of law and not anarchy, which means that the crime has to be first proved in the court.

Of course there is a scale.
Ok Good :happy:
I wonder what Indians will do about their politicians, who stole more than a trillion dollars and hid the money in Swiss bank accounts.
For starters VOTE them out of office them initiate court cases If guilty they will face action like a certain minister , if no charges are proven then vote them back.
How many people would have avoided death by starvation/disease if that money had not been stolen?

Quite a lot of tax evasion has take place but the numbers have been blown far out of proportion the Govt. is working on a legislation to offer a sort of immunity and let them get it back and put some conditions like telling them where to invest it and make them invest it and put taxes on it.

If they do not get it back them selves they will confiscate it and the defaulters will face legal action, quite a few taxation treaties have been signed , to check tax evasion.

The Free press tends to Hype all news from corruption to Chinese threat for TRP sake.

Those Indians are not really even understand what democracy is.
Why democracy? In order to voting games and television show? No, that in order to freedom!

What is freedom? There are two freedom.
One is the Country Freedom, the most important Country Freedom is trade freedom! Embargo destroy the trade freedom! But the USA just love to do.
Another is the Individual Freedom, the most important Individual Freedom is thought freedom! Values freedom! But the Western media can not accept different values.

Let me tell you:
The world has not wrong values, just have different values.

probably. I'm just giving a example of a large number.

Your definition of a large number may vary from person to person. 1 million might be a large number to you, it might not be to me. That is why gravity of these cases cannot be judged by a number.

We believe that death penalty should only be awarded in rarest of rare cases. The gravity of corruption of 1 million does not necessarily demand execution. That is why Indian judicial system is considered more humane than the chinese one.

And what if I take a bribe for 999,999? Will I be pardoned?

What's the justification of the 1 million number?

?_??

100,000+ has a minimum penalty of 10 years and maximum penalty of life in prison and confiscation of all stolen money. For exceptional cases only, the penalty is death.

50,000-100000: 7 to 10 years, confiscation of all money.

In reality, 1 million is a meaningless number:

???????17_?

17 years for theft of 1.47 million and bribes of 2 million.

10 million probably brings you up to Death Penalty with 2 Years Appeal (70% gets turned into life prison)

¹þ¶û±õÒ»¿Æ¼¶¸É²¿ÀÄÓÃְȨ̰ÎÛÊÜ»ßÉÏǧÍò±»ÅÐËÀ»º--µØ·½Áìµ¼--ÈËÃñÍø

Real death penalties are probably for things like corruption of over 1 billion, resulting in death, espionage, treason, etc.

Your definition of a large number may vary from person to person. 1 million might be a large number to you, it might not be to me. That is why gravity of these cases cannot be judged by a number.

We believe that death penalty should only be awarded in rarest of rare cases. The gravity of corruption of 1 million does not necessarily demand execution. That is why Indian judicial system is considered more humane than the chinese one.

Being overly lenient on a criminal has nothing in being humane. Prevention of corruption through harsh punishments is.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom